It’s Bunday: Hop Right In And Help Yourself

There’s plenty for everyone!

From The Webbersons.

1. Bun sez: Rotini is OK, but I prefer lopsagna.

2. …And there are an awful lot of vegetables on that plate. Doesn’t leave mush room for dessert.

3. wow. very cleverly enmeshed there Oak :)

4. I second that Wow! :lol:

5. Oh.

6. I think we need a COXCU on this one.

7. Seconded!!

8. Thirded!! I want a COXNCO (Cute Overload Extreme Nibble Close Up)

9. Queen of Dork says:

I was SO not expecting that to be so cute. When I scrolled down and saw that, I was almost blinded.

10. Wee bunneh, I am hoplessly yours.

11. pupfanatic says:

Te he!

12. SlaveToCat says:

Wonder if that is a garlic/parmesan bun or a white bun?

13. tee and hee !

14. Here is a non-Disapproving Bunneh!!!

15. That’s cos he’s too little to know how! (Give him a week!) ;-)

16. That’s one smart bunneh– I’d pick pasta over a massive plate of mushrooms too.

17. I have never seen so many mushrooms on a plate!…at a picnic! 8O

18. Seriously, are those considered a side dish in their country????

19. I love how he avoids the giant plate o’ mushrooms and goes straight for the carbs! You and I are cut from the same cloth, bunbun.

20. Exactly what I was thinking.

21. I don’t know about that, a little butter, a couple of cloves of garlic & some slightly sweet white wine in a saute pan with those ‘shrooms , (make sure you add the rest of the stick of butter after you reduce the wine in the pan) & I might have a hard time picking the pasta & I’m a carb eating freak !

22. *snerk*

(enjoying the part where you’re **adding the rest of ** the stick o butter….)

23. phred's mom says:

My great-grandfather used to say one
    could boil rocks in butter and have a
    delicious broth. Butter rules!

24. januaryfarmer says:

Did he just hop in there from the forest? For pasta?

25. Wouldn’t you? :D

26. So cute :)

That is one huge plate of mushrooms…LOL

27. I KNOW! I wonder what they’re for.

28. So bun, is it al dente?

29. And, Bun, are YOU al dente? *pops bun into mouf and edges toward the door*

30. rofl!

31. *stands in front of door*

32. Am I the only one who got hungry from looking at this?

33. I’m hungry for the bun….

34. Now that I’ve calmed down, what is with the mushrooms?! What kind of picnic IS this? “Let’s bring some a small plate of rotini, a skein of green yarn, and 17 pounds of sliced mushrooms! Oh, yes, and a tiny bebeh bunny.”

35. pupfanatic says:

Oh come on: it’s the ‘shroom, pasta, yarn, bunlet picnic. Like duh!? What, you’ve never been?

36. Isn’t this an encore? This feels familiar, down to the plate of mushrooms.

37. Sauteed in mushrooms. Yum.

38. pupfanatic says:

Why isn’t the bunlet using a fork? No table manners I tell ya!

39. He’s so cute they let him get away with it.:-D

40. :)

41. Queen of Dork says:

What I kind of wonder is if this bunny is a pet of the human and came with him to the picnic from home or if he’s wild and just kind of hopped over, stumbled upon this serendiptious event and invited himself to the picnic.

42. That’s what I wanted to know too!

43. Mmmm… a giant plate of mushrooms…

But, the bunneh is SOOO cute!

44. Okay, adorable, but… bunnies aren’t supposed to eat pasta.

45. Looks like a wild bun to me.