It’s Bunday: Hop Right In And Help Yourself

There’s plenty for everyone!

From The Webbersons.

Comments

1. Bun sez: Rotini is OK, but I prefer lopsagna.

2. Oh.

3. …And there are an awful lot of vegetables on that plate. Doesn’t leave mush room for dessert.

4. I think we need a COXCU on this one.

5. Queen of Dork says:

I was SO not expecting that to be so cute. When I scrolled down and saw that, I was almost blinded.

6. Wee bunneh, I am hoplessly yours.

7. SlaveToCat says:

Wonder if that is a garlic/parmesan bun or a white bun?

8. Seconded!!

9. wow. very cleverly enmeshed there Oak :)

10. Here is a non-Disapproving Bunneh!!!

11. tee and hee !

12. That’s cos he’s too little to know how! (Give him a week!) ;-)

13. Thirded!! I want a COXNCO (Cute Overload Extreme Nibble Close Up)

14. That’s one smart bunneh– I’d pick pasta over a massive plate of mushrooms too.

15. I love how he avoids the giant plate o’ mushrooms and goes straight for the carbs! You and I are cut from the same cloth, bunbun.

16. januaryfarmer says:

Did he just hop in there from the forest? For pasta?

17. So cute :)

That is one huge plate of mushrooms…LOL

18. Wouldn’t you? :D

19. So bun, is it al dente?

20. And, Bun, are YOU al dente? *pops bun into mouf and edges toward the door*

21. Exactly what I was thinking.

22. rofl!

23. I second that Wow! :lol:

24. Am I the only one who got hungry from looking at this?

25. *stands in front of door*

26. I don’t know about that, a little butter, a couple of cloves of garlic & some slightly sweet white wine in a saute pan with those ‘shrooms , (make sure you add the rest of the stick of butter after you reduce the wine in the pan) & I might have a hard time picking the pasta & I’m a carb eating freak !

27. Now that I’ve calmed down, what is with the mushrooms?! What kind of picnic IS this? “Let’s bring some a small plate of rotini, a skein of green yarn, and 17 pounds of sliced mushrooms! Oh, yes, and a tiny bebeh bunny.”

28. *snerk*

(enjoying the part where you’re **adding the rest of ** the stick o butter….)

29. Isn’t this an encore? This feels familiar, down to the plate of mushrooms.

30. I have never seen so many mushrooms on a plate!…at a picnic! 8O

31. Sauteed in mushrooms. Yum.

32. pupfanatic says:

Te he!

33. pupfanatic says:

Oh come on: it’s the ‘shroom, pasta, yarn, bunlet picnic. Like duh!? What, you’ve never been?

34. pupfanatic says:

Why isn’t the bunlet using a fork? No table manners I tell ya!

35. Queen of Dork says:

What I kind of wonder is if this bunny is a pet of the human and came with him to the picnic from home or if he’s wild and just kind of hopped over, stumbled upon this serendiptious event and invited himself to the picnic.

36. That’s what I wanted to know too!

37. :)

38. I’m hungry for the bun….

39. Mmmm… a giant plate of mushrooms…

But, the bunneh is SOOO cute!

40. phred's mom says:

My great-grandfather used to say one
    could boil rocks in butter and have a
    delicious broth. Butter rules!

41. Seriously, are those considered a side dish in their country????

42. Okay, adorable, but… bunnies aren’t supposed to eat pasta.

43. I KNOW! I wonder what they’re for.

44. He’s so cute they let him get away with it.:-D

45. Looks like a wild bun to me.