You Remember “Dances With Wolves?”

This is “Swims With Dolphins.” Enjoy.

FAVE FRAME™ ‘WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO’ ACTION!

Clipboard01

Comments

1. SlaveToCat says:

OMG. What a sweet puppy. Dancin shoes, check. Stud Puppy, check. Great music, check. Alcohol, check. Grabs the lab and runs for the dancin floor. (Good thing they turned the camera on after the puppy did his round of sniffing all the new people).

2. THIS is really and truly the most awesome thing I have ever seen.

3. Rose Marie says:

It is wonderful. But, sorry for being a nudge on such a sweet video, that puppy needs his very own, proper dog life jacket!! (Just sayin’)

4. WHERE IS THIS. I MUST GO.

5. kibblenibble says:

Why aren’t I there with them?!?

6. Poor pup looked pooped by the end.

7. That is one pooped puppy at the end.

And I don’t blame him! I’d be chasing dolphins until I couldn’t move, either!

8. So tie-tie at the end!

9. PAWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. I imagine him going “Hey! Guys! Wait up! Guys! Can I play with you? Hey, guys!” (paddle paddle paddle)

11. Poor baby, he tried so hard to keep up with his dolphin friends.

12. I want to live there!

13. I’m sure that the doggy was fine but now way if he was mine. Dolphins have been known to gang up, literally, for some violent assaults.

Also, very impressed by camera man for the non-gratuitous camera work of the other divers.

14. Smoochy nose. :D

15. Mary (the first) says:

I liked the squeaking of the dolphins, I think they were saying “c’mon down here, why are you staying up on the surface??”

16. Incredible experience, but I second the notion this wonderful dog needs a life jacket.

17. ThirdShift says:

I love everything about this vid! So much happiness! But why was he wearing a life jacket *on* the boat, and not one out of the boat?

18. Andi in NC says:

This looks like sooo much fun – props to the hoomins for including their furry friend – it looks like he was having the time of his life! And the shot of the “pooped pooch” at the end was awesome!

19. Love, love, love this happiness! Hopefully, I will be able to get the JAWS music earworm out of my head….

20. Natasha Harmer says:

d’aww he looks so much like my dog! Except my dog has a ginger beard….and would probably be scared of the dolphins xD