Snowball With Feet

OMIGERSH IT'S SO LITTLE AND ROUND AND I WANT ONE NOW.

[You done? -Ed]

YEAH BUT IT'S SO SNORFY LOOKING I MEAN, RIGHT?

[Can't argue that logic. -Ed]

7974818593_084cf3b2af_b
Spotted on The Webs.

Comments

1. HOLY MOLEY!!! *the sound of a gob being smacked*

2. It’s snack time! *plugging in kettle*

3. I want an entire snow fort and snow ball piles with these snow palls with a face!! *splurt, and passes out from loss of blud*

4. It’s Fizzgig!

5. It’s the toofies. Gaarr!

6. This looks like an inflatable impossibird.

7. I think it might be a tribble with teefs.

8. The Original Jane says:

If that’s full grown and still looks like a puppy, then I WANT!

9. Alice Shortcake says:

I feel an overpowering urge to juggle with three of these little creatures.

Very carefully, of course.

10. YES. Did you see that one photo Meg & co had of the three tiny birdees either a year or two ago during the cold weather?? It IS similar to that photo …they were sitting together on a branch…

11. [G-d, please forgive me this iniquity. Amen.]

OH MY LORD

*plop*

*fizz*

*melts*

*dissolves*

*ceases to exist*

12. On some planets they juggle geese! Goslings,but geese!!!

13. That. Cannot. Be REAL!

14. Is this what a Susuwatari looks like after a bath?

15. Tinkertoki says:

I need this!!!

16. This is just too cute to be legal!

17. rescue gal says:

Am I the only one who sees the ladies fingers and thinks “I am crushing your head”? (No, it is not a cruelty to animal comments, I promise)!

18. rescue gal says:

Aw- my comment wasn’t mean- it is a Kids in The Hall reference!

19. Bottle Green says:

What the what?!

20. is this a Pom or a Pom cross? I NEED to know!

21. 1) SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

2) AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

3) MEEELTIIIINNGGG!!!!

4) *splatz*

5) *totally ded*

(I’m done for, guys)

22. …plus eyes and nose to boot! Want, WAnt, WANT!!!!!!!

23. Can someone whose hed has not esploded, or meelted, or ISN’T totally ded, pleeeese get the defribrithingy and revive the rest of us? There is a glitter and rainbow sploosh mess to clean up!!! (This here is from de grave as I es ded, too!)

24. Wow we’re nerds.

25. As overwhelmed by the cute as I am, I have to wonder, how do they keep this little one so white? He looks like they applied Crest whitening strips to his fur or something.

26. lisaLASSIE says:

*wearing glasses too dark to see the picture, I set up assembly line to run peeps through defribithingy: get mop and bucket to clean up ‘sploded peeps, and wrap the rest back together with duct tape*

27. Sploded totally!

28. :)

29. Affirmative. Oui. uh-huh. Yup. Si, senorita. Da. AbsoLUTELY.

(etc., etc & so forth!!)

Thx Gigi

(interesting that that item was posted just about PRECISELY this same date, from 2010)

30. *rises from state of *ded* long enough to lift sign: YAY NURSE LL!!!*

*re-collapses*

31. *vote/ agreed* registered from the Beyond.

32. :lol:
    :Firefly” quotes at any excuse.

33. Eeep! Nurse LL, I am also in need of your services after viewing the puffball/snowball of cuteness. Good thing it’s Saturday because I am in no condition to go to work now!

34. *screams like four year old girl*

35. fleurdamour says:

“The claw is my master!”

36. That is my wallpaper at work ! I loooove that picture!!

37. this seems an ENTIRELY appropriate way to respond to this pic.

38. Yea!! Dark glasses–good move! ;-)

39. Good call.