24 Hours Of Cute: Happy Valentine’s Day @ 8:13PM

Wanna be my Valentine? Fine. I really don’t care: I’m a C A T.

Lemon Head Valentine 2

Lemon Head Valentine 3

Lemon Head Valentine
Andi M. sez “Check out adorable Lemon Head (a SUPER sweet and adorable kitty at the no-kill shelter where I volunteer), and how absolutely BORED he is with Valentine’s Day! I just LOVE the stink face he’s making at the end of the yawn!”

24 Hours Of Cute: Happy Valentine’s Day continues…

Comments

1. We call that stretched out front paw the “Paw of Pshaw” around here.

2. Yes, yes I do. :D

3. OMG look at the notch in his ear! I love him so much!

4. Lunacydress says:

Does he look like a tortie to anyone else? Interesting, because I think male torties are super rare. Maybe it’s just the lighting. What a handsome face, though!

5. Bwahahahaha!

Another great shot and, by the look of those tattered earses, someone’s quite a scrapper! Love the bootiful green eyez!

6. Lemon Head is actually available for adoption at the SAME place as these two adorable kitties posted earlier today (Barney and Tiny Timmie!) http://cuteoverload.com/2013/02/14/24-hours-of-cute-happy-valentines-day-1219pm-bonus-post/

So much cute, all in one place! :)

7. Victoria, Mom to 3 Rats says:

Actually his left ear looks like it’s been “tipped” – meaning the tip of it was intentionally removed. This is frequently done as part of feral cat TNR (trap-neuter-release) programs so that if a cat who has already been spayed/neutered gets caught again, the person doing the trapping will know to just go ahead and release him/her.

This guy is quite the handsome fellow. I love the expression in the first pic. <3

8. My main man Salinger had a battle notch in precisely the same place. The mililtary action occurred (sp?) somewhere in some woods which were adjacent to my apartment in Ocala Fla in approx 1984ish….

9. Teefies. :)

10. Lemon Head? Not sure I get the name but he looks like he’s had a rough life and is now ready for a good forever home.

Wish I could give him one. Wish I could give them all one.

11. Martha in Washington says:

What absolutely GORGEOUS green eyes he has!

12. I lof heeem.

13. Oh he has so much scrappy character. My favorite pose is the one with the “No, these? Not for YOU. Never for YOU*chomp*” fangies.

Maybe he’s lemon head because he’s sorta sour. I know, it’s hard bein’ a cat.

14. Maybe he’s Lemon Head because he’s kinda sour? I know, it’s hard bein a cat.

I love his scruffy character and his “What these? These aren’t for you. **chomp** Never for you!” fangies.

15. What Kar said.

16. emmberrann says:

Fangs for da memories!

17. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Love this dude. What. ever.

18. Yay! Kitty yawns are the only time I get to go gaga over their little tiny “baby corn” teef in the front!!!

19. Yes, it looks like someone’s quite a scrapper . . . and Lemon Head met up with him! ;-)

20. First picture: “You wanna mess with me? Go RIGHT ahead. I’m not worried.”

21. What a hunk!

22. Yep! This is exactly what happened. A local TNR group trapped him to neuter him, and he ended up testing positive for FIV, and was SUCH a sweetheart, so they contacted Save-A-Pet be ausw they are no-kill and take in FIV+ kitties. He looks like a scrapper, but he’s totally sweet and has the LOUDEST purr you’ve ever heard :) He likes to give kisses too!!

23. Still want him! I really hope someone adopts him and gives him several dishevelings/pettings a day.

24. I hope he finds the forever home he deserves, and that they just love the crap out of him.

25. someone adopt this poor guy! he needs a hug!

26. Randy Patee says:

Those green eyes are just gorgeous! Terri P from Indy

Sent from my iPad

27. AWW :D I am so glad to hear that this dear sweet black cat is at a no-kill shelter :D I do hope he gets his forever home real soon :D