24 Hours Of Cute: Happy Valentine’s Day @ 8:13PM

Wanna be my Valentine? Fine. I really don’t care: I’m a C A T.

Lemon Head Valentine 2

Lemon Head Valentine 3

Lemon Head Valentine
Andi M. sez “Check out adorable Lemon Head (a SUPER sweet and adorable kitty at the no-kill shelter where I volunteer), and how absolutely BORED he is with Valentine’s Day! I just LOVE the stink face he’s making at the end of the yawn!”

24 Hours Of Cute: Happy Valentine’s Day continues…

1. We call that stretched out front paw the “Paw of Pshaw” around here.

2. Yes, yes I do. :D

3. OMG look at the notch in his ear! I love him so much!

4. My main man Salinger had a battle notch in precisely the same place. The mililtary action occurred (sp?) somewhere in some woods which were adjacent to my apartment in Ocala Fla in approx 1984ish….

5. Lunacydress says:

Does he look like a tortie to anyone else? Interesting, because I think male torties are super rare. Maybe it’s just the lighting. What a handsome face, though!

6. Bwahahahaha!

Another great shot and, by the look of those tattered earses, someone’s quite a scrapper! Love the bootiful green eyez!

7. Yes, it looks like someone’s quite a scrapper . . . and Lemon Head met up with him! ;-)

8. Victoria, Mom to 3 Rats says:

Actually his left ear looks like it’s been “tipped” – meaning the tip of it was intentionally removed. This is frequently done as part of feral cat TNR (trap-neuter-release) programs so that if a cat who has already been spayed/neutered gets caught again, the person doing the trapping will know to just go ahead and release him/her.

This guy is quite the handsome fellow. I love the expression in the first pic. <3

9. Yep! This is exactly what happened. A local TNR group trapped him to neuter him, and he ended up testing positive for FIV, and was SUCH a sweetheart, so they contacted Save-A-Pet be ausw they are no-kill and take in FIV+ kitties. He looks like a scrapper, but he’s totally sweet and has the LOUDEST purr you’ve ever heard :) He likes to give kisses too!!

10. AWW :D I am so glad to hear that this dear sweet black cat is at a no-kill shelter :D I do hope he gets his forever home real soon :D

11. Lemon Head is actually available for adoption at the SAME place as these two adorable kitties posted earlier today (Barney and Tiny Timmie!) http://cuteoverload.com/2013/02/14/24-hours-of-cute-happy-valentines-day-1219pm-bonus-post/

So much cute, all in one place! :)

12. Lemon Head? Not sure I get the name but he looks like he’s had a rough life and is now ready for a good forever home.

Wish I could give him one. Wish I could give them all one.

13. What Kar said.

14. Teefies. :)

15. emmberrann says:

Fangs for da memories!

16. Martha in Washington says:

What absolutely GORGEOUS green eyes he has!

17. I lof heeem.

18. Oh he has so much scrappy character. My favorite pose is the one with the “No, these? Not for YOU. Never for YOU*chomp*” fangies.

Maybe he’s lemon head because he’s sorta sour. I know, it’s hard bein’ a cat.

19. Maybe he’s Lemon Head because he’s kinda sour? I know, it’s hard bein a cat.

I love his scruffy character and his “What these? These aren’t for you. **chomp** Never for you!” fangies.

20. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Love this dude. What. ever.

21. Yay! Kitty yawns are the only time I get to go gaga over their little tiny “baby corn” teef in the front!!!

22. First picture: “You wanna mess with me? Go RIGHT ahead. I’m not worried.”

23. What a hunk!

24. Still want him! I really hope someone adopts him and gives him several dishevelings/pettings a day.

25. I hope he finds the forever home he deserves, and that they just love the crap out of him.

26. someone adopt this poor guy! he needs a hug!

27. Randy Patee says: