Joe R. Is The Luckiest Guy In The World

Why? Let Joe tell us. “Thought you might like this little video I filmed the other day. Meeting him was a birthday present. The best birthday present ever. My wife is a volunteer at the Santa Barbara Marine Mammal Center.

1. Completely and totally ded…

2. WANT!!!!

What a great birthday present :-) Something you would never forget.

3. HelloThere says:

Great way to put it.

4. HelloThere says:

Sounds so fake lol.

5. Stressfactor says:

Baby seals make this noise?! I had no idea…. I didn’t think they could get any cuter!! Fuzzy bebah seal, limpid black eyes, and anerable honking noise… I think we’ve got a trifecta of teh cute here!

6. You’ve never seen this video?

7. Stressfactor says:

No, I hadn’t seen that video… unfortunately now it’s on a constant loop with the one above. I can’t get enough of the honk-mewling!

8. Love at the end he’s all “quit being a useless human and help me” :-)

9. I love his exasperated sigh at 0:08. It’s still cute because I know his mom is just off camera!!

10. OMG. Cute but sad. I want to lift him above the ice and find the other seal calling to him.

11. Move over, Teddy! We need videos of baby seals talking from now on. This is redonk.

12. The Original Jane says:

Just what I was thinking. And sorry peeps but this little guy is way cuter than Teddy!

13. I’m glad I’m home alone so no one heard me squeal.

14. My only complaint is that it stops too soon! I want to see lap-seal video!!!!!

15. I concur whole heartedly.

16. Really. 17 sec is no where NEAR enough!

17. Me three!! Or four maybe. You could tell the love fest was JUST about to happen!!

18. ME TOO!!!!

19. So cute one of my ovaries just melted.

20. I actually find his noises to be cute but disturbingly human-like! He sounds like a human child making noises! It’s quite strange, but I would still want him on my lap please.

21. They do sound eerily human, don’t they?

22. Indeed! I would swear that the first thing he said was, “Hi!”, and then at the end he said, “Bye-bye! Bye!” Clearer than Teddy, too! He is absolutely slaying me…

23. Well, I could hear “Mom. Mom. MOM.” quite clear. It made me nearly lactate. :)

24. Coffee Cup (now with more bunnies) says:

Honk indeed, little seal. Honk indeed.

25. Cute but sad. Why sad you say? Because this poor guy is going to lose all arguments from now on. All his wife has to say is “remember the time I got you a baby seal visit for your birthday?” :lol:

26. . . . yeah, that pretty much trumps, like, everything.

27. joools in PDX says:

A perilous precedent indeed! What’s she gonna do NEXT year?!?

28. Cute Overload, what are you trying to do to me?! I can’tgo work out now, I’m a big ol’ limp bag of “awwww!” Seriously, these seals are too darned cute to watch all at once.

29. Sounds like he said Ma, Ma, Ma…awww….

30. OMG!!! the adorbs bebeh sounds, the skooching…Squeeeeeeeee! *thunk* *rainbows and glitter esplode from hed*
    ( briefly revives to remind f & f that my b-day es verrrry clo-ose! hint hint)

31. Thanks. That’s handy. ^_^

32. I heard a bit of Elmo in there…

33. Santa Barbara comes through with another winning seal pup! Way to go SB animal lovers! Best wishes to continue the fantastic work from my hometown Santa Barbara!

34. too much cute in one video, i cant handle it. i know what im asking for for my bday!

35. I’m completely exhausted from the qte and I’m pretty sure there’s no coming back from this one. “Elizabeth, this is the big one! I’m comin’ to join you, honey.” Seriously.

36. pupfanatic says:

LOL! I totally forgot about that “Sandford & Son” reference. Gotta use that, but, dangit it especially applies here. SHEESH, I tell ya! *Splat!*

37. O!M!G!!!! I just died. This is seriously the sweetest thing I have ever seen/heard. I want a baby seal. Urgh!

38. pupfanatic says:

Get in line, Jane. Get in line. Le sigh.

39. Best birthday present ever!

40. When I tried to watch the video, it said it was “private,” and when I went to YouTube, it said I couldn’t access the video without the owner’s permission. Apparently the owner withdrew permission, but why let it be posted on CO in the first place if they are going to block access?

41. OMG. I watched this video about 30 times and then when I went to watch it again, it was marked private. WOE, WOE! PLEASE GIVE IT BACK, JOE R!!! :( :( :( :(