Fat Tuesday…

….is today. The fact this post features Maru is just a coincidence.

dsc_0298-2
Image from Mugumogu.

Comments

1. Maru is one of the most redonkulously cool cats EVER!! :)

2. Big cats are the best! I’m a chubby-chaser when it comes to kittehs.

3. Coinkidink, yeah, right. Sure. Laissez Les bons temps rouler, Maru!

4. Well, the New York Times just issued a correction because they printed Maru’s name as Mamu. Although it was within a quote of an interviewee, HOW could they get this wrong? *scowls* :D :D :D

5. I just lubs that chubby boy!

6. Fird Birfle says:

This is a charming image showing Mr Personality in all his glory.
    He’s surely the King of MY parade :)

Signed,
    Mrs. Maru

7. The Original Jane says:

It’s an upside down peek-a-boo. Oh, and we need Maru’s secret on how he gets his whites so white!

8. Looks like he’s saying, “I ate THIS MANY pancakes today!”

9. Maybe they were trying to make a play on “Shamu?”

10. He’s just cobby!

11. He’s not fat, he’s THICK. He has a thick head, thick paws, thick belly, and–best of all–a thick tail, which I just love. I want to grab his tail and SQUEEze it.

12. Have you seen him playing the bongos with that tail? 8O

13. ♫ Upside down!
    Upside-downy head!
    Upside down, upside down
    Upside-downy head!♫

14. Maru is not fat he’s PHAT!

15. Fird Birfle says:

“one of the” — ?? :)

16. Fird Birfle says:

“BRAVA!!! BRAVA!!!”

17. Fird Birfle says:

True, dat.

18. Coffee Cup says:

Who has beads for Maru?

19. I don’t know why people go for Scottish Folds with the folded ears when Maru looks much more adorable without them. You don’t need genetic tricks. Just good old personality!

20. Are you suggesting Maru is anything but big-boned?

21. May I suggest: Laissez le bon Tom rouler?

22. Maybe the cutest picture of a kitteh I have ever seen.

23. emmberrann says:

You kin suggest it owl y’all want to.

24. That is such a beautiful picture of a beautiful cat!

25. My Scottish Fold Fred had one folded ear and one non-folded ear. We called him our Scottish Semifold.

26. YAY

27. Does Maru even HAVE bones?

28. Haha! Yes, I can’t say the most because my cat is in the room with me, and, well… you know how that is. ;)

29. *nods understandingly*

30. Oh, I so want to snorgle Maru’s tummy, but I would have to go to Japan to do so :D

31. Fird Birfle says:

32. 日本から says:

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪ hi from japan maru lovers!

ultra cute かわいい website!!!

MARU definition: circles, round; eternal; OK!

i finish youtube video of this months Maru
    next search word CUTE, and find this webplace!

and then find Maru again?!

haha Maru everywhere! perfect name