Concutemiserashons

Somebody gone done me wrong. (howls a little ow, owww, awooooo)

8250020693_d55f13248f_b (1)
How could you do this to meeeee?

8371576442_378aa32933_b (1)
Gee, thanks for the guilt trip, Zoe and Stephanie H.! And Stacey T. says, “Our new bebe kitten is known to her subjects as Princess Tigerlily. She has mesmerizing eyes that put you in a hypnotic trance and make you obey all her commands.”

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

I’m thinking there won’t be any little ones from these little ones.. so it’s a good thing.. not a cone of shame.

2. Mary (the first) says:

Hmmm . mod lounge right off the bat. I wonder if there are any donuts?

3. We have apple fritters and coffee. Try some. They’re fresh.

4. TINEE TABBEE TIGERLILEE!

5. jlamusings says:

Not the cone of shame! *flashback to years ago* I will never forget waking up and feeling like I couldn’t breathe. I opened my eyes to find my huge tabby cat standing on my chest and meowing at me from the end of what appeared to be a tunnel. He had planted his big cone across my face so we were staring at each other from opposite ends of the plastic. A rather shocking way to wake up, I must say.

6. Mary (the first) says:

YUMMY . thanks!

7. Think of it as a funnel that collects noms, and you’ll feel better about it!

8. Oh that shaggy little puppers is just begging for a snorgle/ear nom combo! (then I’ll put the cone back on for safety, of course)

Miss Schnozz feels their pain: pauvre puppeleh!

9. jlamusings says:

Oh dear. Pass some apple fritters. My first time in moderation!!!

10. Is Princess Tigerlily an American Shorthair? She looks adorable!

11. TOTALLY TRUE

12. oh poah jl :) We def empathize ‘roun heeyah.

13. Chancy and Mumsy says:

Both are adorable and neither seem to mind those cones at all.

14. victoreia says:

Okay, how many of you forgot, and used the “P” word?

15. I don’t know what you did to that kitten but she’s pi$$ed off about it.

16. I’m betting you used the word “sh*me.” :)

17. The lost Twilight Zone episode!

18. Aw! I wish someone had been there with a camera!

19. The cones only serve to target the maximum points of cuteness in these cases. *le sigh*

20. Scientific fact: pink blankeys have therapeutic effects.

21. Snicker… Yes i am noted after so many years on CO for forgetting and using the P word.

22. The kitten has her disaproval meter cranked up to maximum power.

23. I like to think of them as picture frames :)

24. jlamusings says:

Me too! I was too confused then startled. It would have needed to be from my vantage-point though: with a little meowing kitty head at the end of a big plastic tunnel! :-)

25. Sounds like a near-death experience – “Just as I suspected, God is a cat!”

26. fleurdamour says: