Always Chasin’ Always Racin’

People! Hot on the heels wheels of Chris P. Bacon, we have another Mobile Prosh Nugget for you! This time, it’s Lily the Lionhead BUN! Says sender-inner Kerry: “This video is of Lily, the two-legged Lionhead bunny, but don’t tell HER she has a ‘handicap!’ She is one of many wonderful rabbits at the North Texas Rabbit Sanctuary! Brian G. is one our volunteers and did this wonderful video.”

[Make sure to turn up the speakers for a slammin’ groove, too. -Ed]

(Bonus points if you remember the Saturday morning TV show our title refers to.)

Comments

1. Hanglyman says:

Without the distinctive hopping motion (and with the headfloof) she almost looks like a little Scottish terrier trotting along.

2. THAT’s what it was! She seemed one with her machine tho. :)

3. Aww, that’s soooo sweet!

4. Omg, the going in reverse just cracked me up!
    And the nose twitching…

5. Hot Wheeeels! Scottie-Bunny mixup is sooo adorable!

6. Fird Birfle says:

yeh, she really does seem to particularly enjoy backing up tha best :)

7. wendyzski says:

Yay Lily!
    From their webpage: “Lily came to us with a broken back and had to have both back legs amputated. Lily needs to have her bladder expressed at least twice a day to prevent a urinary tract infection (UTI). A custom made cart was made for her so she is be able to move about easily with her very own set of wheels!”

8. SlaveToCat says:

Great minds think alike. That fluffy feathery hair doo at the end was buntastic.

9. SlaveToCat says:

Who needs a White Thunderbird and a hot mysterious blonde when you’ve got an adorable Lily with fabulous hair and a hop-rod to cruising in.

10. Wow. If’n I’d not seen it with mine own . . . it’s as if she was born with wheels! Kudo’s to the cart-crafter! Roll-on, Lily!

11. Where’s Fird with the heart shock thingamabob?

12. Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’
    Though they’re disapprovin’
    Keep them bunnies movin’, Rawhide!

13. Don’t tell me what I can’t do!

14. emmberrann says:

Lily can do anything! She’s my hero.

15. Exactly! I thought it was one of the pinwheel Scotties for sure. :)

16. I LOVE bionic pets!

17. Yeah — floof + relatively short ears – hopping = some sort of wonderful bun/Scottie hybrid.

Lily is beyond adorable.

18. Fird Birfle says:

a-MEN Sistah!!! (Brudder?)

19. Fird Birfle says:

AWESOMENESS to the peeps who did all this reparative work for Lily !!!

20. Fird Birfle says:

To quote somebody else: “Here I yammmmmmmmmm to save the daaaaaaaaay” !!!
    (for awhile I was offline due to siblings visiting from out of state for a week; also my personal compooter wasn’t behaving with motion video items and I think I’ve fixed that now maybe?)

Here ya go:

21. Aww, we are having wheelies week or something! I loff these stories and videos so much (even if there is a tinge of sadness in the background). Go Go Ms Lilly!

22. Bun on the Run… Ohhh Bun on the Run… Sang at the top of my voice.

23. MinglesMommy says:

Awesome little critter – beautiful, smart & FAST!!!

24. dedicated lurker says:

If it is, the goldfish harness should be featured next.

25. You beautiful people, she looks happy. I know if a bun is happy or not and she is! :)

26. How does she ingest her cecals?

27. They see me rolling, they squealin’.

28. <3

29. Speed racer go speed racer!

30. Bunneh’s on a roll.