No Good Deed Goes Unphotobombed

(sigh) It was a simple thing, really. He was swimming in circles with some fishing line tangled in his teeth, and I was there on the dock, so I fly over and pluck it out.

End of it, right? But no, he’s had a few, and now he’s all “I love you, man!” this and “Anything you want, bro!” that, and I haven’t been rid of him since. Just my luck.

Via Neatorama.

1. Stupid narwhal, always looking for attention. Seagull is not amused (new disapproval king contender?).

2. fish eye no miko says:

That’s a humpback whale, actually.

3. Mary (the first) says:

How do people get these photos?? Amazing

4. BTW, a great white shark (her name is Mary Lee!) was tracked in NY waters last week (she’s moved on northeast since). That would be a rather terrifying photobomb (Cue Roy Scheider :P ).

Want to track Mary Lee and other sharks?

5. Coffee Cup says:

I will not get anything else done today.

6. :D

7. That is the most awesome link ever! wow! thanks Theresa!

8. SlaveToCat says:

Unhappy bird must have just found out that Monopoly is forcing the Iron into retirement and bringing on the “Cat” to get things rolling past the boardwalk.

9. McJeffersons says:

Go home Whale, you’re drunk.

10. Awwww shut yer blowhole!

11. Sharpy has ruined coat hooks for me forever.

12. emmberrann says:

Ooh, Sharpy, you dunnit now!

13. warrior rabbit says:

14. McJeffersons says:

Teh mod lounge, I haz it.

17. BLEENY!

18. Ooooh!

I don’t think even Theo would object if we have plenty of SOUR CREAM. *shifty eyes*

19. Yeah! I’m with you!

(Quick, tell me what I’m doing!)

20. We are eating bleeny blinis!

21. HAW HAW HAW HAW with bleeny cheese and bleeny berries!

23. [silent glower]

24. BLIN or Bling?

changes the point O reference if ya know whud Ah meens…

25. the mod lounge had me at tasty snacks

26. The weary look on the bird’s face convinces me that NTMTOM had the power to read his little birdy mind.

27. emmberrann says:

We still await the much anticipated NTMTOM coffeetable book with much anticipation. If not much else.

28. In a Related Story
    [I hope this loads cooperatively? compooter problemos]:

29. Love the happy Whale in the background.

30. That’s a whale of a photobomb, it’s going to be hard to beat! ;-)

31. It’s all fun and games ’til some baleen whale photo-bombs your moment!

32. A B’LEEN whale, you say? :P

33. *snerk*

34. D’you think NTMTOM would prefer that we stop saying “I love you, man!”
    to him? (sigh)

35. Naw, itsh (hic!) all right maaann, yer beautiful (burp!), don’t ever change… (passes out)

36. *rummages around purse for Sharpie*

37. maybe we can get him to agree to the coffee table book!

38. emmberrann says:

*adjusts pince-nez* aherm. I am informed that any coffee table book NTMTOM does would have to be a collaboraion between Cute Overload and NTMTOM. I would have no objection to that, because I would know Who dood It.

39. Here, I have a bowl of warm water…

40. ok now I see drunken references, furder up da page …

41. man, I must have graduated from the College of No Get-Um punchlines….unless the warm water is for pranking Mike who is drunk (I’m not sure WHY he’s drunk)….then I’m okay ….the Sharpie part I don’t get b’c Sharpy is a Mod God (among other things) not a permanent marker which is a Sharpie….

*head swimming in potential/ semi-unresolved punchlines…*

42. Heeheehee! :mrgreen:

43. Reblogged this on tekArtist.

44. fish eye no miko says:

Ah, but who’s photobombing who?

45. Sorry but I gotta call shenanigans on that one. If that whale was busting out of the water right as that photo was taken, there should ripples and water spraying about.

46. Another NTMTOM masterpiece! I didn’t get to read this post yesterday but that’s OK but it has brightened up an otherwise extremely annoying morning! (Cat puking on the bed, spilling my coffee because I was trying to walk and drink at the same time, etc. :) )