Gonna Be Your Pig In Motion, All I Need Is A Pair Of Wheels

This Prosh Little Porkmobile was born without the use of his hind hoofsters. So eet was time to…improvise! Let’s roll, Chris P. Bacon!

CHRIS P. BACON 100% AUTHENTIC FAVE FRAME© ACTION!

542753_409575179125907_1353007065_n
Story Submitted by many a Cuteporter, with videos provided by Len Lucero. Photo from the Chris FB page. Title stolen adapted from my ol’ pal David Foster.

Comments

1. Holy Mother of Hogs! Stop torturing His Proshness and put him in that harness!

2. Catwhisperer says:

Is Chris P. Bacon the leetle peeg’s name?!?!?!

3. Yesterday a life preserver for a fish. Today a wheelchair for a peeg. [asplode] [ded]

4. 260Oakley says:

I love a man who drives a pig-up truck.

5. First of all, the pop-up was for a Medicare funded power chair. :)

Snorty McSnorkysons is so adorbs! I want a bebbeh peeg of my own. *pout*

6. @Catwhisperer: I think it is, and when I realized that, I SQUEEEEEEED and then died of cuteness. *sigh* I had so much stuff to do today, too…

7. Yes, the peeg’s name is Chris P. Bacon.

Check out his Facebook for peegy-zonk redonkulousness!

8. Chris looks to be the sam age as The Tiniest Snorfer. :)

Mr Vet there, Len Lucero, is a good man.

9. I must be a little slow on the uptake this morning because I’m just now getting the whole “crispy bacon” thing. :)

10. twocityshibas says:

Hooray for the vet!

11. Yay for Chris P. Bacon and the humans who adore him! I particularly love the fact that the wheels are made from K’nex.

12. I want to know who has the time to sit around and watch silly piglet videos for 19 minutes and 58 seconds (not including pauses to squee and rewinds)?!

13. Medically, I find this fascinating (but sad) – the little guy seems to have spinal function right down into his tail which wags & twitches, and he lifts his hind end up in the air like any four-legged animal might when moving from a “sit” to “stand” position, and yet those rear legs just fail to engage. Engage the aft thrusters, Mr. Sulu! I hope his caring people are able to find a long-term farmy home for him that can accomodate his special needs. Peenk peeg!!!! Loffs heem so much.

14. poor thing!

15. Something tell me it’s a slow process. That harness is wayyy too big and maybe they’re just getting introduced. I can’t wait to see the video when he gets wings!

16. Mr. Snorfalot is just adorable! I like his smooth move of wiping the milk off his mouth using the rug. Thank you, Mr. Lucero.

17. I know, it’s so pathetic, right? :) :) :)

18. [shifty eyes]

19. SlaveToCat says:

And I just bought a leg of ham this morning to cook tomorrow in case we lose power this weekend in a classic Nor Eastah. 18-20 inches of snow wooot woot {>..<}

20. Okay, so two of us so far.

21. Okay, three. But that’s got to be it, right?

22. Are we still gonna eat him?

23. Squeals on Wheels

24. That’ll do Pig, that’ll do.

25. Blue Footed Booby says:

Seems a lot like hip dysplasia in dogs, which is a problem of bone formation and not nerves. Imagine an electric car with working wiring but broken motors.

26. hides behind the computer chair…

27. ding*ding*ding* YAY!

28. It’s hard to tell, but it looks like his hind legs are malformed, but everything seems to be working normally.

29. It’s okay. Come on out. You’re safe here.

30. He’s sooo PEEEEEEENK!

Also, in the ‘play’ video – he’s all ‘I’m rooting as hard as I can, where’s my meelks?”

31. LOL, Gigi! Hey, on a different subject, does anyone know how Theo is? I seem to remember he was coming home soon.

32. The Original Jane says:

I agree, he seems to be wanting to lift up his hindquarters and move on his front feet. Is the owner there to take off the wheels when he naps? The last photo looks uncomfortable. Often three or even two legged animals adapt and do just fine without mechanized support. I also am hoping he adjusts well to it.

33. emmberrann says:

The Theo has been appearing on here.from time to time.
    As Chris gets to be MUCH bigger, his caregivers are going to build him bigger and bigger wheels,right?
    Verry qte li’l snorfer, with lots of, dare I say, Mr. Grant, Spunk!

34. :D

35. I imagine he’ll have a harder time getting around without help when he gets bigger.

Love the little snorfing sounds. :)

36. analogy spot on!

37. Having just recently moved from Up There to Down Here, my heart goes out to you, SlaveToCat. Hope you have lots of flashlights, water, and wood for your wood stove. Stay warm! P.S. I’m sure you’ve already thought of filling all the bathtubs with water. I forgot in the last major storm–’twas a b*tch to flush the toilets with no water.

38. Bite your tongue, young man, not the peegy! :)

39. You named your pet pig Crisp P Bacon. Seriously? What’s your duck’s name, L’Orange?

Somebody give that man a MAN OF QTE sash.

40. Okay me too but i had to get home from work to do it. And it was worth every minute.

41. SlaveToCat says:

I like the snow storms, as long as I’m home. It’s the ice storms and flooding rains that make me nervous. Food, candles, dvd’s, books, and wine all set. Filling tub and buckets tomorrow morning. Weathermen, channel 5, is hyping it up to over 30″ if we get thunder snow.

42. dedicated lurker says:

I know a pig who’s called Oscar Meyer. He has Doberman siblings Bob Evans, Buttermilk, Crabcake, and Falafel.

43. And I knew two raccoons named Eggs and BaconHam! Or was it BaconHam and Eggs?

44. Awww it just melted my heart to see him. It seems to me that his wheels need some weight on or something, I don’t know much about this… he is just adorable…

45. Matt Clowry says:

Thanks for caring for that piglet…!