Meanwhile, over at the Bat Clinic

Crankez-vous the volume up, People, and don’t say we didn’t warn you:

FAVE FRAME© BEBEH BATZ GUZZLING MEELK ASSEMBLY LINE ACTION!

Clipboard01
Lydia sent this in. That’s Trish Wimberley on bat feeding duty over at the Australian Bat Clinic.

Comments

1. Ella's mom says:

I think my fave frame is 1:06…adorable little creatures, I love the squeaking!

2. The wings and spindley things make me shudder, but the little ratty/bear-y fuzzy faces make me squeee!

3. So much to squee about!
    1) Overflowing arms of baby bats
    2) Little squeaky McSqueakersons
    3) They look like little wolverine pups with wings
    4) Grippy toes and fingers
    5) Itty, bitty baby milk bottles

4. twocityshibas says:

You mean when the little guy is practicing his “oh no you didn’t” neck snap? ;-) Me too.

5. OMG, my head asploded with the qte!

6. glitter cleanup on aisle 3…

7. Me too. The head wobble side to side! That is absolutely my fave frame.

8. Handsome little devils.

9. Ditto and me as well. Just love the little fuzzy wobbly neck!

10. rescue gal says:

Great page about helping keep bats alive down under.

11. i’m partial to 1:04, the wee food coma

12. Oh good, now I want my house full of cute squeaky bats.

13. Kari Callin says:

ACK! Baby bat cone of SHAME!!! ACK!!!

14. OMG, BEBEH BAT BURRITOS WITH BOTTLES!!!! >splode<

15. I want to sell all my stuff and move to Australia to get this job!!! Trish Wimberley is so lucky!

16. WELL-done, Mme !!!

17. ZeppthePug says:

Am I the only one who thinks that these little guys look like Schipperkes?

18. Lucy's Mommeh says:

Rescue Gal, yes. I have been following this page for a while. The babies just recently wet to crèche. That’s where they stop having human contact & start learning how to be bats. It’s tough for the people who foster these guys, but it’s so wonderful…and it’s REALLY changing people’s opinions about bats. I showed a lady at work a fruit bat/flying fox face..and then told her what it was. She was amazed & fell in love.

19. Just hangin’ around between bouts with blankets, binkies, ‘n burps

20. I love bats, always have and always will.
    My fave frame is at 0:55 little bat wrapped in a yellow bunny ear blanket.

21. Jetlaya67 says:

That is way beyond cute. I would be afraid to handle them, they look so delicate! They look like little tiny pups.

22. Is that a bat cone of shame @:30???

23. Mod Lounge… what goes good with lasagne?! Please don’t say “a nice chianti!”

24. And the wee one after that looking up at the rescue lady as she checks for a little heart beat: “Hey rescue lady . . . how’s mah heart!” and follows it with a little kees. I’d be forbidden to work in any clothes with pockets lest I fill them with bebeh bat burritos and make a run for the door!

25. Boo-yah! :D

26. ME TOO! My first thought was: I wonder how much trouble it would be to make my house a bat rescue. My second thought was: I wonder if there’s one nearby where I could volunteer. (The answer is no, but I’m eyeing the wildlife rescues…!)

27. Kari Callin says:

I’m in the mod lounge too! Not sure why! All I said was “ack! baby bat cone of shame! Ack!”

28. In the mod lounge? Nope, I don’t see you. You’re out with everyone else. ;)

29. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

So impossibly sweet and cute. I love the rows of snuggly drinking batlets.

30. Kari Callin says:

Just now! LOL My original comment was made at 3:10pm! :D

31. How the heck can you people have fave moments?

Mine’s at 15 sec but then again 31 brings me to my knees. However 38 made me squeal but 55 should come with a warning. 59 makes my teeth hurt but 1:09 makes my heart hurt. then 1:15 just finishes me off.

32. I did not just see a baby bat with towelling bunny ears. No I did not! Squeeeeee!

33. I want one of the little black ones. They look just like my little black Pom named Boomer. So So So cute…….I actually kept a LBB (Little Brown Bat) overnite once when it had a run in with a neighbor. Luckily she called me right away. She accidentaly knocked it out of its hiding place. It was not really injured but seemed a little woozy. Before I released it, I gave the neighbor kids a lesson about bats and they got to see it close up (but not too close). I like to educate the kids and adults on wildlife that is misunderstood as much as possible.

34. Hanglyman says:

“Want to help the bats?”

Yes yes yes! I want to go volunteer and bottlefeed them right now!

“australianbatclinic.com.au”

Ohhhh. :(

35. kibblenibble says:

I loff eet all, but the BEF is teh most dedly to me. 8O

36. SoCratesX53 says:

Never thought I’d ever say this but I want a teenie batty kiss too!!

37. And I had just gone to submit this! Oops.

38. Batty Xtina says:

Batty meelks!!

39. Mary (the first) says:

I agree!!

40. Mary (the first) says:

The squeakingks and the chirruping is a total surprise.. who knew they sound so cute, as well?!?

41. :)

42. Must have been the C of S – exactly the phrase I used! At least I was in good company in the mod lounge, K C (and Sharpy :-)!

43. That head wobble just did me in! *thud*

Please click on the video at the very end – How to Treat an Old Dog. But make sure you have plenty of tissues handy.

44. The word “sh*me” will land you in the Mod Lounge in a heartbeat. :)

45. Count me in for some bebbeh batty keeses too. Holy moly!

46. Sweet wee chiroptera bairns!!!

47. hey Kari, it’s the word “sh*me” :)

48. I didn’t even notice the cone of sh*me. I was too focused on the anerable little ear wobbles.

49. Norbertsmom says:

Plrase add aisle 4 to the clean-up as well :-)

50. Norbertsmom says:

OMG yesss I asplouded when I saw that -twice :-)

51. Nope, no one here. All gone. Empty. Vacant. Void of people. Sorry, must be some kind of mixup.
    ;)

52. Oh wait, 1:05. that little one who’s asleep but still have the nipple in their mouth…

53. Kari Callin says:

Okay, that makes no sense! Shame on them! LOL ;P

54. *giggles at twocityshibas and the “oh no you di-unt neck snap” on a bebbeh bat*

55. goddessoftransitory says:

Ima let you finish, bebe bat feeding line, but Bat With Bunny Ears is the best fave frame of all time! OF ALL TIME!

56. wow look ev’rybody Kanye West is on CuteOverload’s comment boards !!!!

*giggle*

57. Carolyn Pandis says:

I just love what you wrote — it goes perfectly with the video. Thanks

58. yelllow bunneh ear blankie my fav frame too!

59. This just deds me…

60. Fird Birfle says:

While I am MOST DEF NOT in charge …

IF I WERE
    in charge …
    among other things…

I woulda
    held this post fer H’ween Week :)