Stop!

In the name of Loff.

8367796557_fa3e4af734_b
Seen on Pixdaus, photo by Vladimir N.

Comments

1. This beautiful kitten looks just like my darling Peachy Carnahan who died last year at the advanced age of 19. He was a loving and sweet as you would expect a marmie to be and I miss him still. A toast to the love of marmies, everyone!

2. Are you trying to look at my ‘tocks?!

3. Are you looking at my little round English bum? Cheeky monkey.

4. flutterby says:

Melted into a puddle of happy goo ~ what a QTpie!

5. Sorry to hear about Peachy passing on, but 19 is certainly a good long life for a cat.

We have a fabulous one who probably looked a lot like this little fellow. Henry was a young adult when he moved in with us, so we can only imagine him as a wee lad.

I join you in raising my glass to marmies everywhere!

6. kittykat416 says:

What a stunning photo!

7. Victoria, Mom to 3 Rats (and two marmie kittehs) says:

Hear, hear!

8. Kitteh is all, “whatchoo lookin’ at?”

9. Mary (the first) says:

Whiskers!!

10. fish eye no miko says:

Ah, such a cute kitty! And I notice there’s a lot gold/orange leaves on the ground; I’ll bet if he lay down, he could blend in to his surroundings. (-:

11. OMG! Are you following me?

12. RIP Peachy Carnahan.

13. Matchingks!

14. win. for Peachy and whomever you lurbs next.

15. “Peachy” from “The Man Who Would Be King.” Awesome name for a kitty.

16. fish eye no miko says:

Indeed. (-:

17. As I’ve said before, I am smitten wit da kitten. *thud*

18. TINEE TABBEE
    MINEE MARMEE

19. :)

20. “STOP!
    It’s hammer time”…
    Sees kitten doing the side step to the side in a kittenish way.

21. AWW :cry: I am so sorry to hear about your dear sweet kitty, Peaches Carnahan, passing on at the ripe old age of 19, arv9y :cry:

I do hope another orange tabby and white kitty or two or more come your way :)

22. Oh, I so wish I could pick up that sweet little kitty and give him/her a cuddling and take him/her home with me :D

23. Clairdelune says:

This kitteh has the most adorable puffy muzzle!!! A cuddle and kiss magnet. I LOFF marmies.

24. victoreia says: