No, We Don’t Have That on CD

This is a record store. We sell records. Records are how music should be heard, not the flat, tinny ultra-compressed CD-slash-MP3 so-called “music” you seem to have settled for. Know what we keep on CDs? Beverages. Good day, madam.

Via this person, with a user name I can’t quite type.

Comments

1. Well of course, how else is kitteh going to do this:

BTW, the guy’s name Chengye Han.

2. Favorite band…Phish or Hot Tuna?
    Cannot decide.

3. “I just called… to say…”
    [dootly doot do-doot]

4. 260Oakley says:

Former Glower Records Employee of the Month

5. Coffee Cup says:

High Fidelity Kitty’s favorite musical influence? Cat Stevens. Runner up? We are Scientists.

6. Coffee Cup says:

Boo. The photo didn’t show up. Here’s why High Fidelity Kitty enjoys We are Scientists.

7. That is one angry kitteh! :)

8. I was gonna say he secretly harbors a guilty-pleasure crush on Cat Power.

9. 1980s cat loves MC Skat Kat…

But HATES Dogstar.

10. Boomtown Rats.

11. Kitty hates it when people put albums back in the wrong order – or, God forbid, in the wrong sleeves!

12. I bet he secretly loves the Pussycat Dolls

13. Well, Theo, it’s sentimental tacky crap. Do we look like the kind of store that sells I Just Called to Say I Love You? Go to the mall.

14. he’s reorganizing his collection… autobiographically.

15. why would that be a secret? homegirl’s awesome.

16. No f*ckin’ way.

17. anyone who owns both a record player and that magnanimously fluffy cat is doing it wrong

18. This cat looks a lot grumpier than Grumpy Cat!

19. SlaveToCat says:

How is he gonna groove to the tunes when mom threw out his bong, again.

20. outright curmudgeonly! But I still think kitteh is adorable :)

21. Possibly doesn’t even listen to Sirius either…

22. Judy B does this mean they do not have “Some one left the cake out in the rain”

23. Catwhisperer says:

I SAID good day!!

24. I have one of those! My niece got it for my kitties for Xmas. :D

25. Pissed at being filed with the Stray Cats.

26. As long as it is the Richard Harris version. R-Ha was The MAN. :)

27. Hipster cats judges you and finds you lacking.

28. WORST. VERSION. EVER.

29. Your kitties rock the table?? 8O

30. PLUS: 1980s eyeliner bands: So lame they’re cool. :P

31. Another spoiled rotten kitty (who does not spoil their kitties rotten) :D

32. Only when covered with nip and when the disco ball comes out.

33. *falls over laughing*

34. But, but, . . . you can have my everlasting gobstopper (Wonka TM) back.

35. :D

36. Hipster cat: “if someone made an album and no one has heard of it, I’d buy it.”

37. joools in PDX says:

sugitomo FTW!

38. Marriage?

39. This story is the Sequel to THIS story, authored by Mike the Awesome
    [ of which the photo is my personal computer's
    screensaver/ wallpaper or whatever you call it]:

40. Those two would ADORE each another.