No, We Don’t Have That on CD

This is a record store. We sell records. Records are how music should be heard, not the flat, tinny ultra-compressed CD-slash-MP3 so-called “music” you seem to have settled for. Know what we keep on CDs? Beverages. Good day, madam.

Via this person, with a user name I can’t quite type.

1. Well of course, how else is kitteh going to do this:

BTW, the guy’s name Chengye Han.

2. I have one of those! My niece got it for my kitties for Xmas. :D

3. Your kitties rock the table?? 8O

4. Only when covered with nip and when the disco ball comes out.

5. :D

6. Favorite band…Phish or Hot Tuna?
    Cannot decide.

7. “I just called… to say…”
    [dootly doot do-doot]

8. Well, Theo, it’s sentimental tacky crap. Do we look like the kind of store that sells I Just Called to Say I Love You? Go to the mall.

9. he’s reorganizing his collection… autobiographically.

10. No f*ckin’ way.

11. Judy B does this mean they do not have “Some one left the cake out in the rain”

12. As long as it is the Richard Harris version. R-Ha was The MAN. :)

13. Boomtown Rats.

14. 260Oakley says:

Former Glower Records Employee of the Month

15. Coffee Cup says:

High Fidelity Kitty’s favorite musical influence? Cat Stevens. Runner up? We are Scientists.

16. I was gonna say he secretly harbors a guilty-pleasure crush on Cat Power.

17. why would that be a secret? homegirl’s awesome.

18. 1980s cat loves MC Skat Kat…

But HATES Dogstar.

19. I bet he secretly loves the Pussycat Dolls

20. Possibly doesn’t even listen to Sirius either…

21. Coffee Cup says:

Boo. The photo didn’t show up. Here’s why High Fidelity Kitty enjoys We are Scientists.

22. That is one angry kitteh! :)

23. outright curmudgeonly! But I still think kitteh is adorable :)

24. Kitty hates it when people put albums back in the wrong order – or, God forbid, in the wrong sleeves!

25. anyone who owns both a record player and that magnanimously fluffy cat is doing it wrong

26. This cat looks a lot grumpier than Grumpy Cat!

27. SlaveToCat says:

How is he gonna groove to the tunes when mom threw out his bong, again.

28. Marriage?

29. *falls over laughing*

30. Catwhisperer says:

I SAID good day!!

31. But, but, . . . you can have my everlasting gobstopper (Wonka TM) back.

32. Pissed at being filed with the Stray Cats.

33. joools in PDX says:

sugitomo FTW!

34. Hipster cats judges you and finds you lacking.

35. Hipster cat: “if someone made an album and no one has heard of it, I’d buy it.”

37. PLUS: 1980s eyeliner bands: So lame they’re cool. :P

38. Another spoiled rotten kitty (who does not spoil their kitties rotten) :D

39. This story is the Sequel to THIS story, authored by Mike the Awesome
    [ of which the photo is my personal computer’s
    screensaver/ wallpaper or whatever you call it]:

40. Those two would ADORE each another.