Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Is your furniture covered by unsightly pet hair? For a limited time only, Cute Overload is offering this revolutionary animated GIF of a dog getting vacuumed!

vacuum-dog-hair-2
But wait! Act now, and we’ll throw in a second animated GIF absolutely free!

vacuum-dog-hair

Comments

1. Pilot for a new show: “The Cordless and the Corgi”

Thursday nights at 8 on NBleenC.

2. WendyLady says:

The Young and the, ahhhhh, right there.. Where was I, The Young and the …… oh who cares. More! I must have more!

3. Well, it appears to work well on stubbul-hairity…

4. I’ve been trying to vacuum my cats for years. They’re not having with it.

5. T.U.M. I tried that with my Boxer. She gets outright annoyed and runs away….of course, she then comes back and lets the vacuum cleaner have it.

6. He seems to be enjoying himself, must be the massage effect of the rotating brush.

7. This could be a clip from the best infomercial ever.

8. Blue Footed Booby says:

How did they figure out that he would tolerate being vacuumed? Did they just try it one day, or did they have to train him? How would you train that?

9. and if you order today, you’ll get this FREE full-body kevlar suit for vacuuming the cat!

10. warrior rabbit says:

Start when the dog is a puppy?

11. I’d watch that in a heartbeat!

12. they prolly just tried it one day when they realized the vacuum sounds didn’t bother the puppy. Either that, or the dog just came up and head bopped it while they were using it.

13. I don’t think that event would fit into an animated GIF, somehow.

14. “Unsightly” pet hair you say? HMMMMMMMMM?

15. Well, it’s unsightly when it’s on my sweaters, or the couch.

16. I don’t understand …..how can i have this?

17. I think of it as taking a little bit of my corgi with me wherever I go. My corgi would never put up with such nonsense. While she doesn’t try to herd and subdue the vac as did my first corgi, she keeps a healthy distance and lets it be known that it shall never touch her royal boompers— or anything else on her, for that matter.

18. *snicker*

19. KittyMarthaPoo says:

That’s gotta be the happiest looking dog ever. Look at how her tongue is just lolling around in the second picture. The vacuuming sensation probably is ticklish!

My mom’s cat likes to be combed. She finds the tines of the comb to be massaging.

20. HA! It’s funny ’cause it’s true!

21. Would love to know what kind of dog this is. He looks just like a rescue I have, including the panting action.

22. Her legs and feet are beautifull, I think, all of her are beautiful…

23. omg ROFL. so prosh!

24. That is my Corgi!! Friend him on Facebook!
    Facebook.com/corbinftw

25. crazy corgi lady says:

I totally agree with you. I love finding my Corgi’s (2) hair on my clothes, work chair, pocketbook, car seats, etc…..

26. crazy corgi lady says:

Goodness – it is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi. How could you not know that!!!!