Go AWAY I Am Trying To SLEEP, Dear

Gotta give the Little Man an “A” for Effort though.

Comments

1. I loff rolypoly pandas.

2. This’ll be me if I ever have kids.

3. I think that should be an ‘ehn’ for effort.

4. “Ma, Ma, whatcha doin’, Ma? Can I have a drink, Ma? Can I? I’m hungry, Ma. What can I eat? Huh? Whatcha doin’, Ma? Wanna play? I wanna play. Will you play with me? Will you, Ma? Ma?”
    “-Sigh-”

5. For the first 37 seconds, I thought mom had been partying too hard for the Superbowl.

Our animated GIF friends need to make one of the little bebeh rolling off!

6. :lol: and then mom gets fed-up and it’s : You need a time-out young man!

7. I remember scenes like that from my childhood. Poor Mother.

8. fleurdamour says:

And this one looks like my sister being dragged through the mall. LOL!

9. ThirdShift says:

For 40 seconds I thought Mom was dead.

10. :)

11. Uh, Ma, a little higher please when you hit the stones and the entrance to the zoo….

12. It actually looks like mom panda is enjoying baby panda’s massage! :)

13. I love how panda babies fall over all the time and just don’t seem to care at all, they just keep rolling.

14. looks like a deep tissue massage to me. until rolloff.

15. kibblenibble says:

Then at the end, “Whoops!”

16. Ha ha! That ending had me actually Laughing out Loud!

17. The roll off was awesome. Poor momma.

18. I DON’T WANNA GOOOOOOoooOOOO! NOOOOOOooooOOOO….heheheh. I feel like that’s what the bebeh is saying

19. Word. Me too Allein. In fact, I’m already like this with my dog.

20. Must’ve been Saturday morning after the sugar cornbombs.

21. Mom is just sprawled out, unconscious. I think any human parent can relate.

22. for 41 seconds, Mom thought it was working…

23. Apparently, in that family, only one bear can be active at any given time

24. Alice Shortcake says:

You know your mother is deeply asleep when you find her passed out over a stone wall.

25. Blue Footed Booby says:

When the camera angle is right you can see their eyes go all wide and googly.

26. Blue Footed Booby says:

Or any college student. :V

27. I’m not sure what’s funnier – the videos or the comments. :)

I thought the bebbeh was lookin’ for one of mom’s nips for a quick pick-me-up. :)

28. That was pretty much the “conversation” that was running through my head, too!

29. Katherine says:

I remember days like that. Actually, a couple weeks ago I was lying on the couch and my 11yo sat on me. Good thing she’s all skinny and light.

Also, it’s fun trying to do yoga when your kid is climbing all over you.

30. phred's mom says:

Rolloff or rolf?

31. phred's mom says:

I thought the same, he was looking in
    all the wrong places.

32. Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom!
    What!?!!!!
    Hi Mom!!!

33. :D

34. Oh man, this youtube channel’s vids of this little panda family is a treasure trove, omg… HOW did I not know about these adorable little twin stinkers? Panda momma’s patience sure is being tested! Here she is just trying to have a little bamboo snack:

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6D_pfmFYc0&w=560&h=315%5D

0:20!

35. Let’s see if this works…

36. I had to come back & watch this again.

37. It’s funny ’cause it’s true!

38. Got to make sure to call my Mom tonight.

39. It is a miracle that any creature on earth goes on to have baby number 2.

40. Tres, tres blorpy.

41. I love how Mom just slides down to scrape the biting baby off her head. LOL

42. I love how she just yanks him off the stump at the end. Wham! :)

43. to thelittlemyrmidon:

I hope this loads, b’c my ‘pooter is misbehaving presently ….
    (crosses fingaires)