I’ll Be Watching You

Every sleep you take

Every move you make

Every vase you break

Every fresh step you take

I’ll be watching you.

Tom (the cat) and Milo (the dog) are a hit, Ashlee!

Comments

1. wannadance says:

every cake you bake

(MORE AF TER CAFFEINE)

2. loribelle says:

That looks like a kittehroo, there–impressive feets w/ licorice toe beans!

3. I would put an impending doom tad on this :lol:

4. That was supposed to be impending doom TAG.
    Excuse while I get some more caffeine in my system.

5. catvicc4r says:

Hehe “every fresh step you take”

6. warrior rabbit says:

Kitteh feets!

7. Do those feets seem inordinately large or is it just the angle? Puppeh better mind his Ps and Qs. :)

8. Stalker dog is looking for some hurting.

9. Black beans on white feets on a tuxedo cat is like Kryptonite to me. I’m melting! I’m melting!

10. SlaveToCat says:

I have to use the sand box, crosses paws, but I know if I get up the pupper is gonna take my sleeping spot. The spot I took from this morning when he got up to bark at the mailman.

11. Mmmm, toebeans…

12. ALL TOGETHER NOW!
    Oh can’t you seeeee,
    You belong to meeeeeee

13. You couldnt design a cat bed that was more comfortable.This cat looks like it has found their perfect sleep spot!

14. Meadow rock!1!!

15. Yep :lol: And Milo the dog knows that will happen if he messes with Tom the cat :lol:

16. Every move you make, every step you take … I’ll be watching you! Wandes off singing song as loud as possible.

17. Queen of Dork says:

18. Clairdelune says:

You’re excused, Gigi. Can’t type without at least one liter of the stuff. :-D

19. Hehe. Never mind that it’s “Every Breath You Take” actually. :P

20. Ah yes, the “L” shape sleeping position..very comfortable!

21. crashnandicoot says:

yes, that was terribly clever!

22. crashnandicoot says:

my brother always asks for a “giraffe” of coffee. Cracks me up every time. The server always looks like “do you really think it’s ‘giraffe’??

23. His feet are slightly on the large side; the cat (Tom) is waaaay over the dog (Milo)… Tom likes to hide behind doors or under things and then playfully pounce on Milo, but Milo doesnt think its very funny…
    (Owner)

24. You have NO idea! Milo doesnt trust Tom and gives him wide berth even though Tom just wants to play. Milo thinks that Tom has ulterior motives.
    (owner)