Then We Tried the Cat Pillow!

Of all the decorative pillows ever sold, Furtastic fine quality cat pillows have the look and feel of real cats. With patented Flooferizer; our luxurious Furtastic 5000 per square inch fur count is approved by strict Federal Lint Brush standards.

8402557383_2191f53e84_b
Ann S. says, “This is Donald. His nose is cold.”

Comments

1. Big smooch on the toe beans!

“hairloom” HA!

2. doomchild says:

Federal Lint Brush standards are all fine and good, but what about shedding? Does it exceed the minimum limit of 500 shed hairs a day? And what about the flowing and attaching properties of the hairs, do they stick well enough to clothes and porcelain, like dinner plates?

3. now THIS is somebody looking out for the public’s good

4. that one looks just like the ones you see in old pictures. i guess retro is in.

5. “hairloom”! LOL
    i really want to snorgle with this kitteh.

6. Dang! I was just coming in to comment about that! :mrgreen:

7. Dear Furtastic, I have many of your Cat Pillow in various colors and I very much enjoy the patented Flooferizer. My only problem with the product is its tendency to slip out from under my head and wander away without notice.

8. ‘Donald’ is a great name for a cat. Makes him sound quite dignified.

9. especially when you say it with a scottish accent. “doughnild”

“doughnild” “doughnild”

10. Why is Donald not a more common pet name? It’s fantastic!

11. WendyLady says:

I wants a Furtastic kitteh pillow! A must have for those in the know.

12. I started calling my friend’s cat Donald O’Connor – after he kept running up the screen porch door and jumping/flipping around to land on the floor.

13. ScoutsMom says:

This makes me want to leave work to go home and get under a blankie with my kitties.

14. Clairdelune says:

Gigi, don’t forget the pointy bits occasionally inserted in your scalp. :-D

15. Clairdelune says:

Are you sure it isn’t a very small lamb?

16. Clairdelune says:

Another important point : do said shed hairs adhere well enough to DARK clothing and are sufficiently visible to publicly mark the wearer as a loyal member of the Furtastic 5000 user club?

17. “Hairloom” is very appropriate for The Donald.

18. fleurdamour says:

Doomchild is a noted consumer advocat.

19. fleurdamour says:

Fibonacci cat expresses the Golden Mean.

20. I call that particular pose “shrimp position.”

21. The ad doesn’t even mention The deluxe toe beans and vibrating mode.

22. note the realistic Toebeans with accompanying authentic frito toe bean odor… yes indeed ladies and gentlemen this is a deal no one should ever pass up.

23. Fiddlehead cat, fiddlehead cat~~om nom nom nom.

( For those who have never nommed fiddleheads: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiddlehead_fern )

24. Me (frequently), “The paw is over the nose! The paw is over the nose! Lookee, look! D’waaa!”
    My husband, “Uh-huh.”

We have varying levels of enthusiasm for the pet pillow line of products…

25. As I’ve noted before on this blog, all my cats have been black and white, to fully serve everybody’s shedding needs. :D

26. Donut???!!

27. Well, it makes me think of this guy, for one thing 8O

28. Oh noes, the mod lounge! How about a Rusty Nail? Does the bar have any Drambuie?

29. PS: Wuzza wuzza wuzza!

30. Oh you mean the accupunture setting. ;-)

31. Snerk. I know it well!

32. I will beep your nose gently sweet kitty, and then it will no longer be cold…. (I bet his nose is pink!)

33. One of my boys has recently started licking my hair and will occasionally try to bite my head…

34. My present collection includes a buff and white, a dark gray, a black and white, and a calico. I don’t care what outfit you wear to my house, you will not escape unmarked.

35. Does somebody have doughnuts?

36. You need a marmie.

37. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Same here. I have: a longhaired Siamese; a black cat; a brown tabby; and a Russian Blue. I did have a calico, but sadly lost her a couple of weeks ago to old age. :(

38. lisaLASSIE says:

Ha!

39. So sorry for your loss, noellesbootcutkittenpants. Warm fuzzy thoughts to you.

40. Noelle, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your sweet calico. It must be quite an absence in the household. I hope her old age was pleasant and trouble-free.

41. We’re out of rusty nails, would you like a screwdriver instead?

42. Emmberrann says:

And ha-Ha!

43. Who remembers that epidsode of Fawlty Towers?

44. *episode* *hic*

45. My freshman year in college, some dormmates had a cat named Ron. (we named him after a very forgettable short-term boyfriend of mine)

46. Emmberrann says:

Ah luvs me some fiddleheads, but the season is awful short in disheeah neck of d’woods. Ah’m hopin’ we gets some later awn, mebbe April-May?

47. Sharon Wilson says:

I could never resist a curled-up kitteh!

48. To sk’mom & la Therese: When I luukked up a visual, of a small handtool, among the various/ available choices was this one. So of COURSE I felt obligated to share, same, wit’ya !!!

(ps: am I a bit worried about the artiste who created this image and WHY it needed to be created???? yesssssss…………………but nonetheless, it’s Friday and so le voici)

49. fleurdamour says:

She is licensed to practice consumer law under the State Bar of Kittennessee.

50. fleurdamour says:

I really want to snorgle that kitty. Right over his facepalm.

51. My cat hates having a cold nose. He does this often.

52. Omg Fleur… I guess i was too caught up at work to really ponder your post… And well after some dinner and a bit of rest … I just now got it. ROFL and two thumbs up!

53. AWW :cry: I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your dear sweet calico kitty, noellesbootscutkittenpants :cry:

Please give your other kitties, the sweet longhaired Siamese; the sweet black cat; the sweet brown tabby; and the sweet Russian Blue, all cuddles for me :) I hope that some time in the near future you will find another sweet little calico kitty that needs a loving home :)

54. I want to gently snorgle Donald the kitty before tucking a nice soft warm blanket all over him :D

55. “This is Donald. His nose is cold.” for some reason that makes me lol