Here We Go Again…

Sometimes when you get a submission in, you go OMG THIS HAS GOT TO GO UP RIGHT NOW ‘CAUSE MY HEAD HAS JUST BLOWN UP AND THAT’S…A PROBLEM.

This would be a classic example. Anry is back with more PROSH DEVASTATION. Go.

saya @ 2yrs a
“Here are some pics of Kikuma’s daughter, Saya. She started off as an itty bitty thing that shadowed her daddy everywhere. When she turned one year old, she decided to strengthen her independence by moving out to live in a cheese. Have a great week and keep up the wonderful work!”

saya @ 3months

saya @ 9months
“PS: The biggest reason I bought Kikuma and Rinka from Alabama USA instead of locally (Hong Kong) is because of puppy mills. After visiting all 5 ‘famous’ local breeders it was horrifying to find their kennels were in appalling conditions and the dogs in poor health. It took a year of research to get to my breeder, Ms. Hansman, who lives half the world away.”

Comments

1. “…she decided to strengthen her independence by moving out to live in a cheese.” Wha?

2. I had to think about that one too. There was one photo (not posted, a bit too blurry) that had her sleeping in a big pillow shaped like a wedge of cheese. I ‘spect we will be seeing more of these guys. If I had to guess.

3. Glad you clarified that! Thought it was some kind of slang or cultural reference that I was totally not getting.

4. Ah. I thought maybe my 3rd dose of Sudafed (for the bad kind of asploding head) was having the wrong effect….

5. She’s soooo itsy bitsy teenie tiny, I could just curl up and D-I-E right now.

6. The Original Jane says:

Okay, so first off I’m not a dog person but maybe someone can help me to understand something about myself. Why do I think some puppies (second photo, for example) are absolutely adorable and I want one, but when they are adults I don’t like them at all. Same with Yorkies, etc. And why do dog teeth bother me when I can handle cat teeth and claws? No, I haven’t been bitten by a dog. Maybe puppies seem sweeter whereas adults might take a bite out of me?

7. The Original Jane says:

Oh, and I love puppy cuts (like on Yorkies) but not the normal, long hair on dog breeds.

8. That itty bitty smile in the last pic is killin’ me!

9. Thank you for clarifying, that had me saying “Baroo??” with quite a head tilt. :)

10. rescue gal says:

Too bad a shelter was not considered. Could have saved a life.

11. MissSunshine says:

Good for her for making the effort to find and buy from a reputable breeder. They DO exist, and are proud to hand-raise healthy, well-cared for pets.

12. iz not dawg
    iz fuzzy toy
    rite?

13. Wait till you meet a really big dog who ADORES you and still wants to be the tiny puppy in your lap.

14. wif CHEEZ, yesh

15. SlaveToCat says:

Ok the mom in me is coming out. Young lady, stop playing dress up with dog, and go clean your room. And don’t blame the cat.

16. Am I the only one who just finds this particular little dog creepy and icky? I don’t know. I don’t see the cute so much. Preferred that octopus walking on land over this. Yes, I’m probably the only one…

17. Precious baby! The smile kills me!!! Thud.

18. Clairdelune says:

Yep, you are.

19. Clairdelune says:

EEEEEKKKK, now THAT is creepy! Seems possessed by an evil spirit…

20. so adorable!!!

21. warrior rabbit says:

I dont find it creepy or icky, but it doesn’t do much for me. Neither does Boo. For repeaters, I like Jay, Maru,etc. But, you know, there’s something for everyone… Plenty of cute to go around.

22. I’m a dog person, Jane, and I agree. Long-haired little dogs are much cuter when they are short and shaggy

23. Glad to know I’m not the only one that was puzzled..if I had been a comic strip character I would have had a big question mark over my head upon reading that! And oh yes..these wee doglets are adorable!

24. Me too. Adorbs! And the pic TinaK posted is awesome. Doggie teef make me laugh and feel happy. Yay for doggehs!

25. Yes… I read that several times and then gave up…

26. Awwww

27. Actually, she only wears clothes in winter. It’s either clothes or 15 heaters in the house (it’s a really big house).

28. It’s so true about poodle breeders in Hong Kong! I live in HK and rescued two standard poodles last year that were bred here and they have tons of health problems and really funky gaits. We call them Brother-Cousins, and love them dearly, but I shake my fist at their breeders every time the medical bills roll in!

29. The Original Jane says:

It probably has to do with my grandmother (not a nice lady, RIP) who always had little terriers that she turned into terrors. She got a larger puppy once and I bonded with it on a visit – of course she got rid of it in favor of another little ankle biter.

30. David Bursky says:

Shes a poodle? What type?

31. THAT DOG IS SO CUTE! HKCHJBKCUKVG what breed is she?