It’s A Silicon Valley Super Bowl Adop-Shun Special!

Attention all Bay Area peeps! In honor of the San Francisco 49ers Super Bowl appearance, the Silicon Valley Animal Control Authority (SVACA) is adopting select kittehs for $4 and select doggehs for $9. (4 and 9…..geddit?)

Quoting their site: “All dogs & cats with a football themed photo and den or condo can be adopted for these low fees. So rush on down to SVACA and help us tackle the overpopulation problem by scoring your new best friend! Learn more about our adoption program!” [Nice football metaphors! -Ed]

The offer is good through Super Bowl Sunday. Their phone is (408) 764-0344 and here’s a map! Share Your Life. Change a Life. Adopt for Life.

Gigi 49er

Bindi 49er

Bluebell 49er

Duke 49er

Fiona 49er

Goldie

Oslo 49er

Ralph 49er
“SVACA is a joint powers authority that provides animal care and control services to the cities of Campbell, Monte Sereno, Mountain View and Santa Clara. Adoption services and volunteer opportunities are open to all in the Bay Area.”

Comments

1. warrior rabbit says:

Wow, lot of ‘huahuas they got there. Down here it’s mostly pit mixes (military town).

2. CHIS!
    Ded.

3. It breaks my heart so see so many huahuas in need of forever homes – I hope this thing is an enoooooormous success!!

4. Whyyyyyy do I not live closer to those leetle cuties!! Zeus needs a brother to help him keep the pomeranian in line!

5. As a volunteer at this fine establishment, I can tell you that the animals are fabulous and treated like gold. Get on down there and meet these great dogs today!

6. these little dudes are a-freakin-dorable – I hope they all get new forever homes <3 (and ck out the url!)

but I have sad news, y'all – I just learned that former First Dog Barney (Scottish Terrier) has crossed the bridge :(
    His Christmas videos were pretty great. [puppehs cross the political aisle, please consider putting warm thoughts into the universe for the family]

7. Mary (the first) says:

I, too, wish I lived close enough to grab one of these morsels! I hope it goes well and they *all* find homes!

8. Lewis n' Clark says:

lots and lots of hua huas in west coast shelters, and not enough elsewhere :(

9. Awwww, poor little buggy-eyed doggies. Makes me wish I lived in Frisco!

10. poethelena says:

One day, I will own a dog ranch, and all the little bug-eyed boos can come live with me. Who’s with me!? We can do this!

11. Oh, if only my darn apartment complex allowed pets! I live in this area!!

12. pupfanatic says:

Me, too. All of them= *THUD*

Especially, Fiona and Oslo, who’s doin’ the baldy, gets me every dang time!!

13. pupfanatic says:

@T-
    A lot of rescue organizations will drive or fly out an adoptee for the very reason of the new home NOT being close to the adoption site. Ace of Hearts, where I volunteer sometimes, does this.

And each pup did say “pick me”…so um…you can pick one (not pressuring you to adopt an adorabule lil angel like one of those or anything. Nope, not at all. No pressure. Nope. None.)

14. pupfanatic says:

Oslo- may I have your paw in marriage? PWEASE!!!!

15. Oh, Gigi!?! There’s a doggie named after youuuuu….