And if You Really Want to Mess With Him, Tell Him It’s a Chew Toy

Can’t make your dog behave? Tried spray bottles, rolled-up newspapers, without success? Then try Dr. Magnolius LeStrange’s Voodoo Obedience Training!

Just send us your dog’s picture and lock of hair along with $39.95, and you’ll get an enchanted likeness you can torment when he misbehaves! Made a mistake on the carpet? Rub his nose in it from anywhere in the room! Comes complete with authentic voodoo pins, for when you really need to get your point across!

Via Sin Amigos.

1. SlaveToCat says:

Mr Pugles is all like, “That can’t be my boy”. He looks more like the handyman from next door, Mr. Sheeple.

2. 260Oakley says:

Both pugs have knitted brows.

3. [snort]

4. Oh, Nice one! How do you do it?

5. That’s a lot of goo-goo-googly eyes in that pic!

6. Do I really look like THAT 8O !!!

7. totally lol-inducing.

8. Today is my birthday and pugs are my favorite thing ever and this is the first thing I saw when I came to my favorite site. It’s like you guys knew.

9. Happy birthday Hadyia!!!

10. and many more b-days to come–enjoy!

11. lisaLASSIE says:

Happpy Belated birfday. I was late cause I was out getting a puglet for you….but now the Lounge is all littered with birfday stuff but empty of peeps cause I’m late. Alright, a whole day late. So sorry. Guess I’ll just to take home this warm wrinkly pug with me. Oh well. Maybe next year.

12. Happy Birthday Haydia

13. And this is why CO is my favorite site :D

14. Happy Birthday, Haydia Haniff. Hope it’s the bestest evah!

15. Happy birfday, Haydia Haniff!!! :)

16. Haappy birfday to youz, happy birfday to youz, HAPPY BIRFDAY DEAR HAYDIA HANIFF! Happy birfday to yooouz. :-D

17. Happy birthday to you, HH! And many more pugs!

18. High five Mike. ;-)

19. fleurdamour says:

20. Little pug looks so perplexed.

21. Mr. Puggles has his own Amigurumi

22. Hey, some of yous might be inerested in this. It’s a live cam of hummingbirds. The mom’s name is Phoebe, and the chicks get named too. The lil’uns are fledging right now, but it won’t be long till the next brood. Check it out:

23. misread that as “a can of live hummingbirds”

24. That would be more fun that a barrel of monkeys!

25. and a lot smaller

26. oh dear

27. Aww the stuffy is pugalicious as is the Pug. Soo Cute.

28. OH. MAH. GAH! The buggy eyes! *keels over*

29. *GOOGLIE EYEZ !!!*

30. And the “Holy Crap!” look on the pugs face is terrific!

31. Faith Manska says:

Love this, and love pugs, but even in jest, it isn’t funny to insinuate that hitting a dog with a rolled up newspaper or rubbing a dog’s nose in his own mess is ok – some who aren’t wise or have kindness might think these were serious comments. Language can be misconstrued. That’s why we in rescue say guardian and companion instead of owner and “my pet” etc…..anyway, love this site, just chiming in my two cents worth…..

32. Meltinsmush says:

I was thinking the same thing, thanks for putting it down in words so kindly. I also thought the jokes about rolled up newspapers and rubbing noses could easily be misconstrued by the inexperienced. We wouldn’t joke about abusing humans, why are doggies different?

33. “…complete with authentic voodoo pins, for when you really need to get your point across”–the sheer number of entendres here is making my head spin with its clever phraseology.

35. Wow! If that were me, I would be so scared!

36. I wanna call either Matchink!!! and knitted, just to annoy Theo.