Doggone it, Stop Horsing Around!

Do you want me on this side of the road, or that side of the road? I don’t care, ’cause the grass is greener on either side, so just make up your mind already!

Comments

1. Multitasking! Exercise for doggeh and pony, and snacks for pony too!

2. That thar doggeh is a confoozin’ fellow (gal?) :) Cute, but confoozin’ !!

Also: “OMGPONIIIIEEEEEzzzzzz!!!1111!!!!!” :)

3. Dog is thinking whoever said “you can lead a horse to water…” is stoopid.

4. Mary (the first) says:

I wish I could tell where that is, lovely countryside! And the critters are too funny. I’m guessing they’re long-time friends, the horse is pretty much “Oh yeah, ok, whatev, but I’m going over here now, ‘k??”

5. That’s what I found so remarkable: the horse’s absolute unwillingness to be annoyed.

6. 260Oakley says:

Grass makes you mellow. ;)

7. HA!

8. And the video-er’s chuckling behind the camera makes one believe that he/she is not worried about the horse getting annoyed with the pup.

9. skippymom says:

I think CO needs a new category, Most Patient [type of animal] Ever. It seems we’ve had several posts here that would qualify.

10. right after we get the Eyebrow Dot tag.

11. skippymom says:

I am more than happy to wait. I know how fiercely committed the Eyebrow Dot coalition is.

12. Blue Footed Booby says:

I wonder whether the dog and horse know each other really well, or if the dog has more gumption than sense. I’ve seen chihuahuas charge rottweilers, and I’ve seen dachshunds…make advances on a lioness, but this seems like too big a dog for a “little dog” complex.

13. warrior rabbit says:

The doggeh has interesting butt markings!

14. That dog won’t let that horse eat, I need him to help me with my diet!

15. LOL The dog is having a grand game of tug the pony isn’t it.

16. Most horses I’ve known have been this easy. They are always happy eating grass, and don’t much care which grass. And since one good whack with a hoof will send the doggie flying — and both parties know that — there is general peace until someone really violates the other.

17. Sharon Wilson says:

See, doggeh, this is how we feel when we’re trying to walk you and you want to stop and sniff everything!

18. Is allowing your dog to harrass another animal and taping it really cute?

19. lisaLASSIE says:

Oh, well said.

20. tommygirl says:

Ditto!!

21. Perfect allegory: the dog is the governement and the poor horsie is the populashun. Oh, I understand eeezakly how you feel, little horse!

22. @Mary – The uploader is from Norway.

23. And hungry for pizzas. ;)

24. Hey, this is a family friendly site. Watch yourself! ;)

25. Trolling fail.

26. But…but…I need to check my messages!

27. Poor horseh. ;)

28. ‘Shrug’ – Trolling wasn’t my intention either – No failure whatsoever.

29. Sadly, it makes no much sense. :D Except I think the horse like the doggie much better.

30. Grandma, is that you?

31. ROFL

32. what harassing? If the horse felt harassed the dog would have taken a flying leap over the fence.

33. I love the stifled sniggering in the background.

34. or is that snickering?

35. Nuffers gotta nuff.

36. What is THAT supposed to mean?

37. Did it ever occur to you that people come to this site just to look at cute animals and not listen to totally unrelated complaining?

38. I think there’s been a little misconstruing here, Diandra. Minou’s cool. Maybe re-read and it will be clearer?