THIS JUST IN: Puppy Bowl Livecam!

The big game is one week away! No, silly, not the one with the throwing and the tackling and the wardrobe malfunctions — we mean Puppy Bowl! And Animal Planet has turned on a live feed of the Puppy Bowl locker room! Let’s take a look:

Let’s cut to the FaveFrame™!

pb-fullscreen
Hmm, not much to see at the moment, no sign of… wait, what’s this?

pb-closeup

Comments

1. Bwahahaha! Resting up before the big game, I guess.

2. hmm. nap-time.

it needs a mayhem alarm so we know when to come running

3. baileysgrandmom says:

Eh, plumb tuckered out, I see.

4. SlaveToCat says:

Pooped Plum Pudgey Puppy Passes out while Playing.

5. kibblenibble says:

I can’t wait for puppeh bowl, and kitteh half-time. :-)

6. Mary (the first) says:

I’ve never watched the Puppy Bowl, but this year might be the year!

7. Mary (the first) says:

uh oh, I accidentally used the correct spelling for a young dog and am now in the Lounge. I’m hoping there’s some leftover artichoke dip around here somewhere…

8. UPDATE: We’ve added the live stream to this post so you can watch it here in this page!

9. Tuned in just in time for puppeh poo. My timing has always been questionable.

10. Ummmm nothing like getting the live stream just as the puppies leave piles all over the floor. Hands NTMTOM paper towels cleaner and deodorizer.

11. Even better–thanks, NTMTOM!

12. Football, Schmoot ball – I cannot WAIT for the Puppeh Bowl

and the live cam is going to seriously damage my productivity at work manana (er.. just imagine there’s a little squiggle above that first ‘n’…)

13. meeliebee says:

Ack! I tuned in just in time for puppy poopy eating.

14. Allison Clark says:

They’re all eating poop now.

15. SlaveToCat says:

Cats rule….Dogs eat poo… rofl…..

16. Well after reading the comments here I’m kinda glad there’s nothing going on at the moment. But today I saw this:

17. And that is why, as much as I love puppehs, I choose to live with kittehs.

18. KittyAdventures says:

Well… I missed the pooh party and am just in time for puppy snores ROFLMAO!

19. Oops forgot and used the p word! Arrrgh!!,

20. highlight of the day: when everyone was nomming on the same rope-bone. except blackie, who was clearly trying to figure out what to do with the rita hayworth poster on the wall.

21. No fair!They cut the links to the kitts!

22. oops.Forgot the links were at the listed live feed link.My bad.

23. I missed the pooh party but arrived just in time for the vomit party! So cute.

24. Great, how am I supposed to leave my house and go to work? There are puppies falling all over each other!!

25. Stressfactor says:

OMG, everyone is cryink right now! Coach needs to get into the locker room to snorgle the players STAT!

26. hahahaha… nice poop right in front of the camera…

27. Right now hoomin is cleaning up and puppehs are attacking his shoes and the mop.
    ADORABLE.

….and don’t forget this year there are hedgehog cheerleaders!
    HEDGEHOG.
    CHEERLEADERS.
    *happiness*

28. KittyMarthaPoo says:

OMG the Puppy Bowl with the Kitty Half-Time show totally rules. It is awesome.

29. Dis channel is keeling me! De puppehs are standing at the door crying! Someone snorgle those bebbehs STAT!

30. Puppeh Bowl is the best thing that ever happened to Superbowl Sunday. I finally have a reason to be excited at the same time as everyone else around me.

31. Allison Clark says:

http://imgur.com/a/GeBAN -Photographic evidence from last night!

32. It’s scary how long you can watch, isn’t it?

33. Manana, when a normal Banana just isn’t manly enough.

34. Those kittens better not lipsync through the half time show, that’s all I’m sayin’

35. Would it be OK if they used auto tune?

36. VeganDragan says:

Yeah, the locker room seems to be more of a “poopy bowl”. Cleanup on aisle 4!

37. Roflmao!