Yeah, Thanks for the Cat Door, Genius

It really comes in handy. Nice job with that. (rolls eyes)

Comments

1. This cracked me up! Then, just to be on the safe side, he goes big end first out the door. Priceless!! Thanks for setting the tone for the rest of my day.

2. emmberrann says:

HAW!!

3. SlaveToCat says:

Dumb human carpenter used metric instead of english measurements for my personal door. Where are his shoes, I’ve got a present for him.

4. Measure twice, cut once.

5. The part when kitteh decides to go big end first through the door made this the best video evar! :D

6. In this case they better cut twice cause they sure can’t measure :lol:

7. Queen of Dork says:

Cat: Oh cool! A small hole! Dang it.

*scootches out*

Jeepers. I’ll use the human door but I have to go backwards or I might become two-legged, furless and uncouth.

8. Back end has better built in pushing pads.

9. catvicc4r says:

Like Spinal Tap Stonehenge set built to 18 inches instead of 18 feet because Nigel didn’t know the difference between ‘ and “. Haha

10. 260Oakley says:

Door-a the Explorer finally gets too big for her britches.

11. Fatty fatty two-by-four, can’t fit through the bathroom door!

12. First time ever seeing a cat skootch through a door backwards. (marks off list)

13. “Morons. My hoomans are morons!” :)

14. kibblenibble says:

This disproves the theory that cats can fit anywhere that their heads can fit. :lol:

15. Well, he probably could have fit if the door had been latched. It would have taken some “EHN!” but I think he would have managed.

16. Indubitably.

17. kibblenibble says:

The same thing crossed my mind, AuntieB. I’ve witnessed plump kitties squeezing through some tight spots in my day. It’s all about the “EHN.”

18. O.o how embarrassing for the kitteh!

19. victoreia says:

:lol: Just when I’d managed to stop laughing, I read this! :lol: *falls off chair; doesn’t care*

20. Aw, reminds me of my kitteh, Tess. When we first got her from the rescue, she was too fat to jump through the cat flap. She got to her (very round) belleh and had to kick her back legs in the air to get the impetus to wriggle through.

21. I hate to break it to you, peeps, but that’s the mouse door. Kitty is just a little bigger, so the mice don’t carry her away.

22. BW ha ha!!!!!! & ETC.

(perhaps) THA FUNNIEST CAT/ Home Renovation VIDEO EVAHR

23. I haven’t thought of that rhyme in like a gazillion years. :)

24. In a Related Story:

once I was caring for a feral female (who I named Reesie) who liked her life on and below a wooden deck beside a creek. The deck had a lumber fence on three sides. She was originally a ridiculously skinny (nearly starved when I first encountered her); I fattened her up some …and then she met some alleycat dude and after their date …she became pregnant …she was most puzzled when she could no longer slip away from people thru the wood/ lumber 2×4’s of which the fence was constructed …..

25. I think that’s a pretty smart kitty. My two (much as I love them) would probably try a couple times to get through, fail, and then cry until I opened the door. Or maybe I’m the not smart one since I would get up and open it for them if they did that!

26. She is siamese they are generally well maybe smarter or more adventurous. I watched it three times in a row and laughed the whole time.

27. And now, try a dog. :D

28. Yep :) We have to make sure the door to the sundeck is pushed in to make a “click” sound to indicate that it is shut good or else the cats will pull it open using the cat door :)

29. This also reminds me of the time our dear departed cat, Spot, was squeezing his BIG belly through the cat door of the sun deck to go out when a vehicle backfired scaring him. Poor Spot’s back legs were kicking to get traction and I just gently pushed on his butt to help him get through the cat door. I opened the door to the sun deck to ask Spot if he was okay and he shot back inside as fast as his paws could carry him.

30. AWW :) Were you able to find Reesie and her kittens loving forever homes, Fird Birfle :)

31. I am not fat, I’m FLUFFY!