When You Care Enough to Send a Lizard

When you can’t be there, celebrate those special moments with GeckoGram™ — your personalized message, hand-delivered by our staff of geckos.

“Aloha,” says Susie G. “This is one of our little house pets here in Hawaii Nei. This guy’s just a baby. House gecko, or ‘mo’o’ in Hawaiian.”

Comments

1. katrinab73 says:

cute!

2. I’ll go ahead with the Obvy Line:

iz he (she?) a Karma Chameleon???

Signed,
    Shifty Eyes….

3. skippymom says:

Holy fudgenuts! I was away from here ONE day, and I missed approximately 50,000 new posts. I have no chance of ever catching up. *banging head against desk*
    I’ll be here tomorrow and there will probably be no new posts all day.
    Life is SO unfair.

4. Lol. There have been ALOT of posts lately – it IS hard to keep up. Although I’m not complaining! 8O

5. OMG I just had such a brilliant idea! Tomorrow if it’s slow, I can look at all the posts I missed yesterday!
    *doing I’m so clever dance*

6. ANNH!!!!! Iz zo tiny! 8O

7. Will you look at that little Godzilla wantabe!

8. mo’o in the mail
    sticks to walls with quantum feet
    postage rates go up

9. Mo’o makes sure the Valentine is properly delivered to Your Tru Loff . Gives “Privacy Tail” a whole new meaning! :)

10. fish eye no miko says:

Good heavens! If they’re all that size, it must take a dozen of them to deliver each letter!

11. The Original Jane says:

re: hovertext – it will grow back you know. ;)

12. Ms.McThistlepants says:

It is a good thing we don’t live in Hawaii then…my cats would never eat their cat food >.<

13. Tiny gecko baby! I think geckos are cute but the babies are even cuter! *squeeeee*

14. Geckos are tinyz. Babeh geckos are tinyzer.

15. victoreia says:

Yes, in my house those are known as “toys!”

(Also, “the source of Kyuri’s e-coli & salmonella at the same time.” 8-O )

16. bob drummond says:

Actually GODZILLA is the size of a Japanese office building !!!

17. bob drummond says:

ACTUALLY , Firdie, it’s a GEICO GECKO !!! :-)

18. Hey, one of those tried to sell me car insurance.

19. GeckoGram, another great NTMTOM coinage.

20. ditto the 8-O

21. :)

22. Joins sk’mom in the I’m so clever dance

23. Heh when my cat and I lived in Hawaii she would never eat a whole one at a time – always left some for laters.

Mo’os have a hunting cry that sounds like maniacal laughter, and they always cut loose with it at 3 am when you are watching a scary movie. They also lay little clutches of tiny dino eggs in out of the way places. But they do eat mosquitoes, which is enough reason to let them live in the house.

24. Any cats be eating leetle geckos in my presence get their paws rapped. *Cross face*

25. I wanna see a picture of a “little clutch of tiny dino eggs in out of the way places”. Please… *insert photo of begging doggie face here*

26. lisaLASSIE says:

me too me too me toooo (and a few sugggstins for scary movies)

27. O M G he is soooooo cute i LOVE lizards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. I wish I had taken pictures – I haven’t lived in Hawaii for 25 years. They looked like this:

I only ever saw the broken eggs after the hatchingks.

As for scary movies: Brazil is a good one, especially at 3 am.