Incoming! Duck!

Run for your lives! It’s an incoming duck! So you’d better duck! Because it’s incoming! And… it’s a duck. See, it’s kind of a joke, because I say “incoming duck” and then I say “incoming” and “duck” and… OK, I’ll be quiet now.

incoming-duck
(Note: Some content at source website may be NSFW.)

Comments

1. Turn left to my house! Turn left to my house!

2. How do I love this? Let me count the ways.

3. emmberrann says:

Lurve this, NTMTOM! *In best British accent* BRILLIANT!!

4. I love how that baby runs to his person. (sniff . . . SO adorable)

5. The original Duckling Running video:

6. 260Oakley says:

I think this film has been nominated for an Oscar in the Best Duckumentary Short category.

7. that is kind of mean!! that guy should of stayed with the duck!! the duck looked lonely!!

8. the duck looks like it is running into the camera

9. Coffee Cup says:

It’s a horse-sized duck! Ruuuuuuuun!

10. Sooooo adorable!

11. If it looks like a duck, runs like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is FEAKING CUTE is what it is!

12. phred's mom says:

This guy will not, I repeat, will NOT be
    my nomination for the Men of CO
    Calendar. He is not a nice guy.
    Boooooooo! Hisssssss!

13. OK that was supposed to be “freaking” cute, but my fingers got to exited.

14. emmberrann says:

“exited” *snerk* I seed whut you did, there!

15. HAY GUISE!! Ize in Florida, typin g on a talblet. Sure is balmy here. :-)

16. I’m blue from the cold and green with envy!

17. I imagine he meant no harm but yeah, he should’ve stayed with the duck. After all, he’s the ducky’s momma and he needs to look out for his bebbeh.

18. Sorry.. I just have to do this:

Repeat after me: The guy should HAVE stayed….

19. 260Oakley says:

Hurry back now, or you’ll miss the snow. ;)

20. “Mom! He followed me home from school! Can we keep him?”

21. i don’t get it. should i duck or should i yell duck or is this just an FYI here’s a duck coming? what is the proper protocol here? is action required on my part?

can i just snorgle little mister ducky fuzzlebottom?

22. Theresa? to quote the B 52′s (or one of them at least?)
    [and WITHOUT expressing your detailed locayshe on the Net] there are approx 70,000 bits of Fla. In which pentagonal segment of Fla are you existing?

Jax-ish? Miami-ish? Pensacola-ish?? or are you visiting [HORRORS] the Mighty Mouse and his Friends?? Do tell!!! And give your dad a Spit Bath from us at CO !!!

Signed,
    Gators R Us.
    Also Egrets and Heron.

23. ooops hit “return” key b4 I quoted the B 52′s:

“YOU”RE WHAT??????” 8-O

24. Blue Footed Booby says:

[objects in mirror are closer than they appear]

25. I keep waiting for a *boink* at the end of the gif.

26. phred's mom says:

Yup.

27. I am lol-ing from the silly running duck; and, at the same, time, I’m lol-ing at NOMTOM’s sillyness.

28. victoreia says:

To answer, in order:

29. Mike, you’re a quack. :-D

30. :-P It’s 14 here…it’s up! Was 3 earlier.

31. he could of stepped on the little thing!!

32. even if he didn’t stay with the duck, TAKE IT TO A POND OR A LAKE AT LEAST!!

33. ANYBODY KNOW THAT GUY!?