Incoming! Duck!

Run for your lives! It’s an incoming duck! So you’d better duck! Because it’s incoming! And… it’s a duck. See, it’s kind of a joke, because I say “incoming duck” and then I say “incoming” and “duck” and… OK, I’ll be quiet now.

incoming-duck
(Note: Some content at source website may be NSFW.)

Comments

1. Turn left to my house! Turn left to my house!

2. How do I love this? Let me count the ways.

3. emmberrann says:

Lurve this, NTMTOM! *In best British accent* BRILLIANT!!

4. I love how that baby runs to his person. (sniff . . . SO adorable)

5. The original Duckling Running video:

6. 260Oakley says:

I think this film has been nominated for an Oscar in the Best Duckumentary Short category.

7. princess guinea and ariel says:

that is kind of mean!! that guy should of stayed with the duck!! the duck looked lonely!!

8. princess guinea and ariel says:

the duck looks like it is running into the camera

9. Coffee Cup says:

It’s a horse-sized duck! Ruuuuuuuun!

10. Sooooo adorable!

11. If it looks like a duck, runs like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is FEAKING CUTE is what it is!

12. phred's mom says:

This guy will not, I repeat, will NOT be
    my nomination for the Men of CO
    Calendar. He is not a nice guy.
    Boooooooo! Hisssssss!

13. OK that was supposed to be “freaking” cute, but my fingers got to exited.

14. emmberrann says:

“exited” *snerk* I seed whut you did, there!

15. HAY GUISE!! Ize in Florida, typin g on a talblet. Sure is balmy here. :-)

16. I’m blue from the cold and green with envy!

17. I imagine he meant no harm but yeah, he should’ve stayed with the duck. After all, he’s the ducky’s momma and he needs to look out for his bebbeh.

18. Sorry.. I just have to do this:

Repeat after me: The guy should HAVE stayed….

19. 260Oakley says:

Hurry back now, or you’ll miss the snow. ;)

20. “Mom! He followed me home from school! Can we keep him?”

21. i don’t get it. should i duck or should i yell duck or is this just an FYI here’s a duck coming? what is the proper protocol here? is action required on my part?

can i just snorgle little mister ducky fuzzlebottom?

22. Theresa? to quote the B 52’s (or one of them at least?)
    [and WITHOUT expressing your detailed locayshe on the Net] there are approx 70,000 bits of Fla. In which pentagonal segment of Fla are you existing?

Jax-ish? Miami-ish? Pensacola-ish?? or are you visiting [HORRORS] the Mighty Mouse and his Friends?? Do tell!!! And give your dad a Spit Bath from us at CO !!!

Signed,
    Gators R Us.
    Also Egrets and Heron.

23. ooops hit “return” key b4 I quoted the B 52’s:

“YOU”RE WHAT??????” 8-O

24. Blue Footed Booby says:

[objects in mirror are closer than they appear]

25. I keep waiting for a *boink* at the end of the gif.

26. phred's mom says:

Yup.

27. I am lol-ing from the silly running duck; and, at the same, time, I’m lol-ing at NOMTOM’s sillyness.

28. victoreia says:

To answer, in order:

29. Mike, you’re a quack. :-D

30. :-P It’s 14 here…it’s up! Was 3 earlier.

31. princess guinea and ariel says:

he could of stepped on the little thing!!

32. princess guinea and ariel says:

even if he didn’t stay with the duck, TAKE IT TO A POND OR A LAKE AT LEAST!!

33. princess guinea and ariel says: