Incoming! Duck!

Run for your lives! It’s an incoming duck! So you’d better duck! Because it’s incoming! And… it’s a duck. See, it’s kind of a joke, because I say “incoming duck” and then I say “incoming” and “duck” and… OK, I’ll be quiet now.

(Note: Some content at source website may be NSFW.)

1. Turn left to my house! Turn left to my house!

2. How do I love this? Let me count the ways.

3. emmberrann says:

Lurve this, NTMTOM! *In best British accent* BRILLIANT!!

4. I love how that baby runs to his person. (sniff . . . SO adorable)

5. The original Duckling Running video:

6. princess guinea and ariel says:

that is kind of mean!! that guy should of stayed with the duck!! the duck looked lonely!!

7. I imagine he meant no harm but yeah, he should’ve stayed with the duck. After all, he’s the ducky’s momma and he needs to look out for his bebbeh.

8. princess guinea and ariel says:

even if he didn’t stay with the duck, TAKE IT TO A POND OR A LAKE AT LEAST!!

9. Sorry.. I just have to do this:

Repeat after me: The guy should HAVE stayed….

10. princess guinea and ariel says:

11. phred's mom says:

12. phred's mom says:

This guy will not, I repeat, will NOT be
    my nomination for the Men of CO
    Calendar. He is not a nice guy.
    Boooooooo! Hisssssss!

13. princess guinea and ariel says:

he could of stepped on the little thing!!

14. 260Oakley says:

I think this film has been nominated for an Oscar in the Best Duckumentary Short category.

15. princess guinea and ariel says:

the duck looks like it is running into the camera

16. Coffee Cup says:

It’s a horse-sized duck! Ruuuuuuuun!

17. Sooooo adorable!

18. If it looks like a duck, runs like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is FEAKING CUTE is what it is!

19. OK that was supposed to be “freaking” cute, but my fingers got to exited.

20. emmberrann says:

“exited” *snerk* I seed whut you did, there!

21. HAY GUISE!! Ize in Florida, typin g on a talblet. Sure is balmy here. :-)

22. I’m blue from the cold and green with envy!

23. 260Oakley says:

Hurry back now, or you’ll miss the snow. ;)

24. :-P It’s 14 here…it’s up! Was 3 earlier.

25. Theresa? to quote the B 52’s (or one of them at least?)
    [and WITHOUT expressing your detailed locayshe on the Net] there are approx 70,000 bits of Fla. In which pentagonal segment of Fla are you existing?

Jax-ish? Miami-ish? Pensacola-ish?? or are you visiting [HORRORS] the Mighty Mouse and his Friends?? Do tell!!! And give your dad a Spit Bath from us at CO !!!

Gators R Us.
    Also Egrets and Heron.

26. ooops hit “return” key b4 I quoted the B 52’s:

“YOU”RE WHAT??????” 8-O

27. “Mom! He followed me home from school! Can we keep him?”

28. i don’t get it. should i duck or should i yell duck or is this just an FYI here’s a duck coming? what is the proper protocol here? is action required on my part?

can i just snorgle little mister ducky fuzzlebottom?

29. victoreia says:

To answer, in order:

30. Blue Footed Booby says:

[objects in mirror are closer than they appear]

31. I keep waiting for a *boink* at the end of the gif.

32. I am lol-ing from the silly running duck; and, at the same, time, I’m lol-ing at NOMTOM’s sillyness.

33. Mike, you’re a quack. :-D