Schoep Update, People!

Sounds like The Schoep-Meister is doing well! Let’s go to John & Schoep’s FB page, to see what’s what. Quoting John Unger, his hoomin:

“Fantastic day today. Five-six inches of new snow, 17 deg.f. and Schoep is on fire. Very quick and happy, he did not want to come in! Moderation is key with him, he cannot over do it. Rest and we will go out again tonight. Hope your day is just as good – John”

19293_523230134365056_2004272667_n

Here’s the famous shot from last summer that made Schoep a celeb. Photo by Hannah Stonehouse Hudson.
original

Comments

1. Aww, he looks like he had lots of fun in the snow. I hope he gets to do that more often.

2. [sniff sniff] dusty in here again…

3. meltinsmush says:

…darn onions …

4. Coffee Cup says:

I love Schoep’s bear ears.

5. That’s great news. I’m glad Shoep is doing better.

6. *Schoep (oops)

7. I’m so glad Shoep is feeling better and having fun. Now I’m going to go home and hugg the stuffing out of my fur babies!!

8. Great news! You ROCK, Schoep! :)

9. I was just wondering about how this guy was doing. Good to see he’s doing great!

10. The owner seems to give updates quite often on their FB page. Lots of extra cute Schoep pictures too.

11. My allergies are bothering me again

12. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Good news.

13. Mary (the first) says:

Yep, I “liked” the FB page and see regular updates! Also, was just reading the Dec. issue of Reader’s Digest and they are in there, too.. “best things of 2012″ or some such thing. Yay!

14. Man that’s a lucky dog……..dog, that’s a lucky man………love makes the world go round!!!

15. Glad I’m not the only one with dust problems.

16. So true!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Schoep!!!

17. *gets out the custom “Schoep” pom, the “John” pom and the “Hannah”
    [the photog] poms!!!*

18. :) :-D

19. So glad Schoep is enjoying such great fun and is able to romp in the snow. Both he and John deserve it.

20. joools in PDX says:

Yay for both of them!! Love is all there is.

21. Really, really want to dust off that snout and cuddle.

22. I was us sayin’, winter hay fever.

23. This dog is loving his new lease on life. John, his hoomin, is an angel. Like them on FB because you’ll also get to see their donkeys. The winter pics of them are fantastic in their shagginess!

24. SlaveToCat says:

Snow sneezes.

25. kibblenibble says:

This gives me a happy.

26. *head begins to swivel*

Did somebody mention *donkeys* ????

27. While this SPELLING might might match le puppeh’s name ….

28. *gah*

“this SPELLING might *NOT* match le puppeh’s name” ….

29. They’re named Abby and Hoffman and if I knew how to operate the inter webs, I’d link to their most recent shaggolicious picture posted on John’s and Scheop’s FB page. Shaggy donkeys rule.

30. pupfanatic says:

Dust, onions, and tear gas…what’s goin’ on?

I can’t believe Schoep is still goin’ strong…soooo happppppyyyyy

31. emmberrann says:

Happy Schoep, happy John, wishing you many seasons of playing, snorgling,and loving. *Snf* Y’all make me smile.

32. *joins Firdie in a frantic pom-pom shaking*

33. It gives me a bliss. Lucky man, lucky dog. Life is good.

34. Andi in NC says:

That bottom pic got me more this time than the first time!!! Now I’m a big puddle of goo….

35. I have that pic hanging in my office and it gets me every single time. I might have to add the snow pic as well. :)

36. Schoep is such a beautiful dog. I’m so glad he’s enjoying life and snow these days.