Trying to Cut Down on Caffeine?

… why not start your morning with a… GIGANTIC KITTY FACE!!

You’re welcome, and you can thank cuatrok77 for the photo.

Comments

1. Now I know how a mouse feels…..

2. 260Oakley says:

Hmm, I think I’m going to have to switch to decatfiendnated coffee.

3. Blue Footed Booby says:

Awwww, whose a vicious little monster whose heart is full of murder? YOU are. Yesh you are. :3

4. Blue Footed Booby says:

Nothing like a typo in the first post…

5. Blue Footed Booby says:

Did I just get burned by the mod lounge or am I a moron who should just stop posting?

6. emmberrann says:

Wacksdoodleyes!!!

7. That’s my preferred way to wake up in the morning, the alternative is the “one eye monster” if you know what I mean. :lol:

8. Queen of Dork says:

I would LOVE to wake up to “Gigantic Kitty Face!” It looks like this picture was snapped during a Kitty Freak Out Session.

9. Queen of Dork says:

I just looked at the photo again. It looks like the kitty took the picture him/herself. Like he’s holding the camera at arms length! Hahahaha!

10. doomchild says:

I wake up to a coordinated, harmonious mixture of gigantic meow (directly to the ear, for the convience of the hearing impaired) and 23 kilograms of sproinger spaniel, applied over the abdomen and chest.

Good morning, indeed :)

11. 4leafclover says:

Yes!! That’s exactly right! It’s a “Thelma and Louise”-style snapshot!!

12. luvstehQte says:

oh gigi! so true but SO WRONG!!!!!

so glad my dog only comes to the side of the bed, not all the way up…

13. HAAA!!

14. This pic is a little late for me, my cat already did something similar to this 15 minutes ago, only she didn’t look quite as happy. My mother and I call it “Garfield syndrome”

15. Widdle fangs, fangs you very much!

16. This is what a double shot of espresso looks like

17. warrior rabbit says:

A selfie! Lol. I’m giggling just imagining it. Maybe it’s her new Catster profile photo.

18. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Moan, groan…. ;-)

19. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Don’t worry. We love just the way you are!

20. *giggles*

21. Evil cat has very pretty blue eyes!

22. I get meowed in stereo.

23. I get my lips gently tapped on then head butted then I’m told to “wake up mom ! ”
    non stop until I open my eyes, get up & serve breakfast. Hiding my head under the blankets doesn’t help either cause my little alarm clock just digs under till she finds me & it starts all over again.

24. Pamela Sinclair says:

Shock and awww…. ;-)

25. TINEE TABBEE TEEF!

26. you should NOT stop posting, BFB !!!

The ONLY non-clever folks at CO are troll grumpy mean peeps who act derogatory and act all “cleverR than thou” about “currently en vogue” phrases or humor or style …..

27. not sure that the traditional “tinee” is at its MOST accurate, ici, T.U.M.!!!????

*giggle*

28. Hahahhaha that is funny!!!