They Only Love You When You’re Fat

Yeah, that was me: Rollo, “The Pudgy Panda.” I was the star of the zoo — T-shirts, my own website, thousands of kids a day come to see me. Glorious, man.

But I was getting really winded, so I get on this weight loss kick: a little cardio in the morning, watching the diet, you know. And just when I start to feel good, that’s when management wants a meeting. They’re “taking the panda exhibit in a new direction,” that’s all they tell me. All I know is, if it weren’t for my cousin letting me crash at his place, I’d be on the street.

Via Delightfully Manic.

Comments

1. Oh, Rollo (and NOMTOM), I love you.

2. Erm … cat? … panda? … CGI?

3. It just CANNOT be real. I feel slightly confused…

4. ThirdShift says:

I read that in Lotso Bear’s voice. Was that wrong?

5. Pancat? In this case, I really do hope it’s all in the pixels.

6. That’s CGI no doubt about it.
    Cute !
    Gorgeous !
    Incredible !

7. I love cats. I love pandas. Cats like to snuggle and sniff your face. I’ve heard pandas have no problems mauling the bejeezus out of people. Solution? I need a panda cat!!!

8. Looks like he shouldn’t have borrowed those binoculars.

9. princess guinea and ariel says:

that looks like a Siamese cat with a big head!!!

10. ….is it real??!!

11. Oh the indignity of it!

12. SlaveToCat says:

So cute, so confused, so kinda creepy cutie. Did I go down the rabbit hole!?!?!?

I need a lie down.

13. It looks a little creepy, like some very genetically engineered breed. I hope it’s less scary in real life!

14. LOVE !
    TRUE LOVE !!
    =^..^=

15. My first thought? Oh Lordy, that panda-cat done ate the baby, put its’ clothes on & posed for a picture!
    My second thought? Master Shifu! (kinda ;-) )

16. warrior rabbit says:

Yes! I totally see your second thought. Your second thought regarding this, at any rate.

17. Lady Rune says:

So cute! DO WANT!

18. Looks like he may have taken a baseball to the fase…! Do you think the home team won?

19. GIGI FTW!!!!

You oughtta consider signing on wif a Greeting Cards co, ma’am!!
    En Anglais ou au Outrageux Frawnglais!!!

20. Et voici eine Kleine Musike …

[Es ist nicht fur "nachte"-Musike hier....]

21. PS: I REALLY enjoyed the Tags under the kitteh/ panda/ whatev’s pic !!! :)

22. One unusal kitty there :)

23. warrior rabbit says:

Yes, BUT if they can make two new fake ones just for the joke, they can sure as hell MAKE ONE REAL ONE FOR EYEBROW DOTS!!!!!!!!!

24. “taking the panda exhibit in a new direction”–so totally management speak for “we’re done with you, Bozo, and you’re outa here!”. So, the poor sap gets to sell pencils on the street while management drinks champagne with the new darling of the moment. Reminds me of Ming the merciless and his empress of the hour. Ah, life is not fair and fair is not life, but karma comes home inevitably, so say Confucious.

25. Re-a-l-l-y creepy whatever it is.

26. skippymom says:

He is welcome to come and live at my house.

27. Hey Skippymom?

Do you remember back, when you sent Skippy here to me in Fla on
    an (ironic name of the bus company) “Greyhound” bus??

I just thought you’d wanna know….he never DID arrive here.
    You might wanna contact Greyhound and have them track the pkg ….