Makin’ Bis-kits

To make bis-kits with lots of fluffy layers,

You want the dough to be very soft.

Gently knead your bis-kit dough into a ball.

This can get messy when the bis-kit dough sticks to your hands,

But that’s half the fun!

8314810703_56261556f9_z
This is Maxine O.’s finger-lickin’ good kitten, Mika.

Comments

1. Just make sure you don’t make them with really sharp claws, or they may end up mew-tilated!

2. Clairdelune says:

Just that little fat paw is enough to melt me into a puddle, but with the addition of those little fangs and gorgeous eyes….. *getting the vapors*

3. Looks like MIka didn’t follow the directions and her paws are all covered in dough. Tsk tsk.

4. warrior rabbit says:

Mika is adorable! I hate it when my now 6-month-old kitten wants to knead me. That’s because it’s always in the middle of the night, and on the back of my head. And if I let it, it’ll go on indefinitely. She doesn’t seem to understand that I don’t want to be kneaded and need to sleep, but at least half the time I can distract her now by lifting up the covers and inviting her in…

5. :lol: Sounds like your 6-month old girl kitty has you trained, warrior rabbit :lol: What is the name of your dear sweet 6-month old girl kitty? :D

6. AWW :D I so want to gently cuddle your dear sweet little Maxine O., Mika :D

7. *the crowds roar their approval, from the bleachers*

8. Here Jimbeaux…. this advert reminds us to “REFUSE the worthless imitation” products

9. But how are hey supposed to eat said biscuits when they have no teeth?

10. They stick to your hands. They stick to your pants. They stick to your shirt. *ouch ouch ouch ouch OUCH*

11. Oh, for a 6-month-old kitten to disrupt my sleeping patterns! :cry:

12. You’re lucky that going under the cover distracts her. It doesn’t work with my Mia, it either getting kneaded over the covers or licked under them.

13. Looks kinda like my foster cat does when I pick her up.

14. warrior rabbit says:

It took me six weeks to come up with a sort of official name (like, for the vet), but mostly I call her Cat or Kitten. I frequently call her Bunny because I have a bunny that I often call Bunny. But her name is Reese (not that she would know), because she looks like a peanut butter cup. I posted some pictures in a comment thread when I first got her in October at 12 weeks… meeting the natives (Daphne) and getting settled…

Then:

Now:

15. warrior rabbit says:

Is butter a bad word? I’m in the Mod Lounge, eating those little roasted gorgonzola crackers from Trader Joe’s… I can’t believe how tasty they are!

16. This may bend the space time continuum. I have a dog named Bunny.

17. TINEE TABBEE!
    KITTINS WITH MITTINS!

18. She is a calico! Calicos are feisty and have a mind of their own! It is a known scientific fact. (not really, but it is based on my years of unbiased scientific observations) :)

19. Oh my, a repost in less than a month.

Still, an exceedingly adorable kitty!

20. warrior rabbit says:

Heh. Sometimes I call the cat Monkey, as she’s occasionally a spaz.

21. warrior rabbit says:

She’s feisty, I guess, but mostly she’s snuggly and majorly talkative. She’s a sweetie, really.

22. warrior rabbit says:

Oh, and by turns she seems to think she’s a dog (fetches), duck (quacks when she fetches), bunny (investigates and tries to eat Daphne’s hay and greens), and raccoon (sticks her paws in her water bowl up to her ankles and swishes them around).

23. Yeah :P Maxine and I both sent in an email without realising that the other had. Oh, well… glad that Mika is getting plenty of attention :D

24. Uh oh. Am I tempting fate? Sometimes Bunny is known as Skunk Monkey. (She’s black and white and spazzy, too.)

25. *ahem*

that’s “teeF”, ’round these here parts!!!!

(JK, Kar; all in play)

26. erm? Dog named Bunny?

Dare I ask WHY? (or izzit/ wuzzit “just b’cuz”????)

27. sticker-burrs!!!

THIS is how they/ we roll (or DON”T roll??? ;) ) here in Fla.
    You wouldn’t BELIEVE how long it can take to detach a big ol’ clump of these bebbehs off your khaki long pants !!!!! Or believe how HOLE-y yer fingers will be after TRYIN’ to …..

28. AWW :) I am sure you will find a 6-month old kitten or two or more at your local SPCA, Theresa :)

29. Reese is a good name for your dear sweet kitty, warrior rabbit :D

30. We once rescued a bird named “Cat”, who apparently got that name because the cat of the house was first named “Bird”. Don’t ask me, I just kept the bird until the owner came and picked it up, because the person who found the bird knew we already had birds.

31. Little one has neither teeth nor teeF! :-P

32. She came that way (but I was very happy when I saw her name on the adoption papers!) I prefer the weird.