Bo-Nauguration

Bo Obama was sworn in for his second term as First Dog! His hoomin gets to stay at the same address too.

8074432202_daf53348e5_b

8074432548_54cbe39be8_b

8074432794_719b3b783d_o

8074433734_d8cf05a4dc_o

8074438219_02c513a12d_o

Photos from The Buzzer.

Comments

1. meltinsmush says:

Caption for last photo:
    “Bo has no time for scritches – Bo got work to do!”

Eez eet jus me or does the first photo look like a stuffed animal?

2. Lady Rune says:

Love the last pic! President or not, butt scratches must be given!

3. Bettymouse says:

Is the first picture a stuffed animal version of Bo?

4. I love his little moostache. Very dapper.

5. Bo: it’s what’s for dinner.

6. Bo is such a lucky dog! So many people to play with! And I don’t know if that’s really Secret Service, but I now believe that there is nothing better than a man in a full suit and (probably really important papers in hand) playing soccer with a dog.

7. Clairdelune says:

I concur!! :-D

8. That dog is so darn cute. I wants him.

9. I has a glad! :)

10. If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.
    (Harry S. Truman)

11. Hooray for 4 more years of BoBama!

12. Secret Service guy: “Is this in my contract? Ah, here it is: ’1. Protect the Prez. 2. Protect the First Family. 3. Play with First Pets.’ Okay!”

13. having lived in DC (da’ worked at the Pentagon don’tcha know…) this is somewhat humorous but there is mucho truthiness to it. It’s difficult to ‘splain to peeps JUST HOW MANY MANY types of “yobs” in Md, D/C & VA are appointed ….so in the months prior to and following a newly elected prez. (not so much the re-elections)….a whole STACK of personnel relocates into/ out of the residential neighborhoods and the various military bases in the region ….ALL types of jobs; schools, libraries, justice, probably real estate, etc etc etc & so forth

14. *gets out the BoBama pompoms*

15. Isn’t he like the scourge of socks?

16. You mean he didn’t eat him yet? Do you think it’s a bit odd that the dog was named after him? Do you feel sorry for the fake photo shoots the dog has to go through?

17. lunastar1311 says:

I think so….

18. But… they’re BOTH footballs…

19. Was he named for B arack O bama?

20. KittyMarthaPoo says:

YES, I am strongly convinced the first photo is a stuffed animal. Look at the nose.

21. Socks Clinton? ;)

22. No, thanks. (Can’t we leave politics out of this?)

23. Belinda Fernandez says:

I might be incorrect, but I don’t think politics were intended until mentioned by you. My thought is that BoBama is a cute mash-up of the First Dog’s first and last names: Bo and Obama. BoBama. See? Cute!! :-)

24. ‘bobama’ refers to ‘bo obama’ who is a dog (the dog pictured in this entry). that is not politics. the dog is not actually elected or a political guy. he is a dog. bo obama.

25. Mrs. Darcy says:

Bo’s named after Sasha and Malia’s cousins’ cat and Michelle Obama’s father’s nickname Diddley; the dog is a namesake of deceased singer Bo Diddley.

26. I am convinced that the first picture is a stuffed animal.

27. kind of creepy …