I Don’t Need a Helping Hand!

Well, not the whole hand, anyway — maybe just a “helping finger.” Really, even a “helping pinky” would do the job, or better yet, a “helping edge of just below the knuckle on the index finger”…

Angie B. writes: “Last night, my husband saw him stuck to the patio door, thinking, at first, that he was a bug. After several failed attempts, and much hopping, (on the frog’s part, not mine) I managed to get this one clear picture.”

Comments

1. INSANELY and INFINITESIMALLY (?) TEENSY-TINY !!!!!

*squeeeeeees, at a range of notes, audible only to canine quadrupeds*

2. ps: nice dialogue development there Mike (as always….You and 2600 would probably end up IN CHARGE of the entire town, if either of you ever decided to do screenwriting in Los Angeles/ Hollyweird….)

3. Tiny frog is immensely cute!

4. Frogs don’t usually set off any alarms on my cute-o-meter, but he’s just so darling!!

5. ooooooooooo NICE contrasting adjectives/ adverbs, mem sahib :)

6. It’s amazing how many more creatures set off my cute-o-meter since coming here! :-)

7. True that!

8. princess guinea and ariel says:

isn’t that in the cute overload page a day calender on Saturday July the sixth?

9. Iz so tiny.

10. kibblenibble says:

He/She is ORANGE! SQUEEEEE!

11. Queen of Dork says:

I want to hear his tiny “ribbit.”

12. Queen of Dork says:

Angie B…I wish I knew were you live. I would like to live in this place with tiny frogs hopping about the patio. *le sigh*

13. Not only is he teensy eensy, but he’s a gorgeous shade of metallic, shimmery orange. *swoon*

14. When I see something so tiny, I wonder how it can possibly be alive. Just think of the teensy muscles, and the fact that this little frog body contains eyes, and a long froggy tongue, and a nervous system, and digestive system… amazing!

15. Queen of Dork says:

I totally agree! I often think of this when just pondering my veins and tendons in the back of my hands and how much of a miracle THAT is. Not to mention my eyelids and lashes. Don’t even get me started about the time I grew a HUMAN BEING IN MY BODY AND PUSHED IT OUT! Wow! Was that ever beyond me!

16. flutterby says:

What a cool little froggie! I’m impressed that someone had good enough eyesight and the wherewithal (sp?) to photograph it! Thanks for sharing!

17. I wonder how beeg his towsies are?!!
    So cute.

18. WHAT!!? You peeked AHEAD?! ;-)

19. It’s SQUEEEncy!

20. or even just an SNL ep or two. I mean, Tina Fey’s gotten kinda busy with other things, right?

21. warrior rabbit says:

I, too, was wondering where tiny orange frogs live. I want to go to there.

22. “SQUEEncy”…that’s pom-pom worthy!

23. I’d start watching SNL if NTMTOM, Oakley, and Theo were the head writers!

Of course, there’d be a lot more animal skits, but that’s not a bad thing.

24. I’m flattered!

25. princess guinea and ariel says:

it was too cute to resist!!!

26. Does anyone know what kind of frog this is? I also had a visit on my screen door from one that color, but a bit bigger, while living in Kentucky. I totally didn’t expect to see an orange frog in KY. I think it must be a kind of tree frog. Anybody else know for sure?

27. I know, I have a hard time not peeking, espesh if that day’s cute didn’t register on my cute-o-meter!

28. princess guinea and ariel says:

Na me neither, i like the one where it says “meet your new roommate”