Another Bunday Mornin’

Another Bunday, I wake up, coffee’s on the way
Another Bunday, I’ll see what the paper’s say
Push the curtains open, let the light come in
And it’s Bunday, Bunday Mornin’ again

8191138279_50854d57a0_b

8191138477_1502e0f831_b
Text stolen adapted from Robert Lamm’s “Another Sunday.”
Winnie S. sent along photos of Pumpkin, her Bun.

Comments

1. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Is there a breeze or does this little bun have a naturally windblown look?

2. WOT A LURVELY CRITTER!!!

YAY for Pumpkin and for Winnie !!!

3. Such a beauty!! I love Pumpkin!

4. aaawww, what a cute little Madame McFloofypants!

5. No gel–go with the natural look, Pumpkin!

6. uh oh – looks like someone’s got a case of the Buuuundays!! >.<

7. Queen of Dork says:

I really, REALLY need to kiss this bunny on his nose smudge. 8O

8. *gets out the pom-poms for QoD*

9. I know! The around-the-ears-fur is to d*e for. *sigh* (Query: Either an unusually short- furred Angora, or an incredibly fluffy Lionhead???)

10. *Approves wholeheartedly of this, and lines up behind QoD*

11. princess guinea and ariel says:

is there any dogs in that area? if there isn’t you ARE SO LUCKY!!! i can’t let my guinea pigs outside because the neighbour hood is home to dogs!!!

12. Queen of Dork says:

Good grief! I just had TOTAL animal withdrawal! I really did, you guys. I’m not even kidding. I almost hyperventilated. I have no furry creature in my home to smooch!! Arrrgggghhhh! I haven’t had a furry animal living in my home for OVER. A. YEAR.

*runs to kitchen and grabs brown, paper bag. slams it over my head and breathes deeply in and out.*

13. *rushes to FedEx to mail a long-haired Guinea Pig and a wee small turtle to QoD *

*curses my inability to cause spontaneous landing of animals at the Queen’s castle*

OH y the way, Q, please see where all your minions and Fan Club sent you Good Karma and stuff, last week…

The first, main one, was http://cuteoverload.com/2013/01/13/kits-they-grow-up-so-fast-dont-they/#commentsunder this:

There was another section about 48 hours later where I update peeps that your situ was improving and more people wrote there too but I CANNOT remember which post it was under :(

14. Queen of Dork says:

Oh, I saw the well wishes and thanked everyone! Because I really meant it! It uplifted me SO much to see well wishes from CO peeps when I was in so much pain I thought I would rather slip into a coma! Having friends, even cyber and not in person, helps with getting through life SO much! :) I love this site, not just for the adorable animals but also because of the sweet and lovely community of friends.

15. A bunbun with Farrah Fawcett-do. So glamorous and awesome!

16. OK glad u saw it…I really wished that I had even thought of “remembering” WHICH post I did the update under…bc lots of pwople left additional prayers/ greetings there also; the only idea that comes to mind is to just scroll thru; posts that are timed/ dated about two days or 24 hours after the grey kitten one.

so sorry.

17. Has anyone thought of any lyrics for “Manic Bunday” by The Bun-gles?

18. Queen of Dork says:

Okay. Let me give it a go…

*ahem*

It’s just another manic Bunday
    (ohhh-oo-oh)
    I had a carrot on Sundaaaayy
    (ohh-oo-oh)
    Nommed some lettuce on Monday,
    (ohhh-ooo-oh)
    Have a class with Mrs. Grundy…….

It’s just another manic Bunday.

19. Queen! These are much better than any I’d write. (Tips hat.)

20. Queen of Dork says:

Hooray!

21. Queen of Dork says:

Okay. Somebody had to do it. I’ll do it.

22. Queen of Dork says:

P.S. – I hope Prince won’t get mad at me for messing around with his song. It’s just a joke, Your Purple Majesty.

23. *thud*

24. PS- squeeeee!

25. Everybody messes with Prince, because nothing compares… anyway, he got over this one back in the 80s.