Ta-daaaaaaaaaaaa!

Ladeez ann gennelmenn! For the first time anywhere on earth, the Dingaling Brothers Circus is proud to present the Turtlini Twins, who will form their terrifying teetering tower of terror…

… and for the amazing finale, will be joined by special guest star Carrot Top!

Via orangedrummaboy.

Comments

1. Less disturbing than Carrot Top, ackshally . . .

2. Ohhh, I love this. LOL giggle snort.

3. fleurdamour says:

That’s probably the best gig Carrot Top’s had lately.

4. Mary (the first) says:

More like Strawberry Top, but I know what you meant….

5. 260Oakley says:

I didn’t know the Turtlini brothers had joined Cirque du Trolleil.

6. or Cotton Candy Top… :)

7. fish eye no miko says:

So it IS turtles all the way down! I thought so!

8. It’s like Yertle the Turtle!

9. The most natural he’s looked lately, too.

10. Can he still balance while the turtle moves?

11. Ok, what the heck kind of turtles are they???

12. I can haz Circus Akt???

13. Also? In a Related Story ….

Acc. to Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Ph.D., the English expletive or onomatopeia
    “ta-da(aaaaaaaaaaa….)! ” is shorthand for ‘ta da ta da da DA!!!!!” :)

14. [psst! The turtle moves . . . ] Pass it on!
    Hurrah for ‘Small Gawds’ reference! Is the troll Vorbis?
    Terry Pratchett for Large Gawd of Everything, even stuck kitchen drawers!

15. fleurdamour says:

I was just thinking the other day I’d like to train about 20 little trick dogs and take ‘em on the road, blow the corporate Popsicle stand. We should team up and start the Ferd and Fleurd Circus. :)

16. Hahahaha

17. kibblenibble says:

I check in for my nightly CO fix, and here you are, commenting all over the place! Nice to see you back here, Theo!

18. Brava!!!!

19. Go the Aussie long-necks! I’d know them anywhere! Talented little devils, they are. I hope they survived the heat wave if they live on the east coast!

20. they’re Australian Eastern Long-necks. I have them in my backyard and they are incredibly cute!

21. I’d like to know this, too!

22. SlaveToCat says:

I was wondering when the internet Trolls were going to hit CO. ;P
    I’m already dizzy just thinking about what the video of twirling torties and trolls would look like.

23. I *think* they’re snake-necked turtles, so-called for their long necks.

24. Such cutie little toitles.

25. When they were very much younger, my children bought me a Carrot Top brooch as a gift on Mothering Sunday. It’s wearing a sash saying “Best Mum” so, naturally, I still have it on show in my bedroom…………

26. Standing ovash!

27. … and snake-like heads, obvy.

*Tiniest of shudders*

28. AuntieBellum WINS! :D

29. OMG…loved Yertle da Turtle!
    Thanks for the memory. ;)

30. princess guinea and ariel says:

that ” carrot top ” is really creepy, how could the turtlini twins perform with that guy on there backs!!!! is that father and son turtles?

31. All right, we need to see a picture of that. :P

32. Yuck! I really love turtles and tortoises. My neighbor has four Sulcata Tortoises and they are so lovely!

But these turtle look like snakes, and I am terrified of snakes!

33. Yesssssss, it does take a very ssssssssssspecial kind of persssson to appreciate the slimey cute.

34. You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden, you look down and you see a tortoise, Nomtom. You reach down and you stack the tortoise on top of another tortoise. Then you put a troll doll on top. Why is that, Nomtom?

35. works for me. Give me a starting date.

Alternatively, we could also just start a Popsicle Stand??

36. flutterby says:

JME: ’cause they’re there!

37. As soon as I can bear it…..

38. I’m with mikidais. Long-necked turtles have always skeeved me. Plus, they’re the ones that can reach back and bite your hand if you pick them up.