Face Puddle

People, you must get a load of this puppulence and the completely redonk amount of facial chub:

Have a great weekend. Thanks Life with Dogs Facebooks stream. Thank you.

1. For some reason I want to rub my face in all those wrinkles.

2. HAHA!

3. Thanks! Good Lord, I never get positive comments.

4. SlaveToCat says:

Mouth to Mouth, chest compressions, crash cart thingamagiggy STAT…….
    Me thinks someone let the air out of his tires.

5. MEEEEEELLlllllltiiiiiiii n n g g g .. ..

6. sabrina rose says:

Snorgle-worthy pupper!

7. holy smokes!

8. chub-face puppeh! hi meg :)

9. from this angle he kinda looks like he got squished by an invisible house, a la the wicked witch of the west….

10. ZOMG! Got SHOT in the head! His brains is all over the place!! Oh wait…

11. The face wrinkles! :D

12. “face”??? wot “face”???

13. I don’t think it’s a face with wrinkles, I think it’s wrinkles with a face…

14. There ya’ go!

15. Nashvillemish says:

Just want to squish and smooch all the wrinkles!

16. Um, someone bring some smelling salts please. For the dog, and then for me afterwards.

17. I’m considering, refusing to believe that this is a living canine really in that posish and with all the chubbulosity, but is instead perhaps a stuffie toy, posed and photo taken…

18. Martha in Washington says:

FB-that’s EXACTLY what I was thinking! “That’s not a real dog, that’s just one of those ‘no-stuffing’ dog toys!”
    Glad to see I’m not alone in my disbelief!

19. fleurdamour says:

Lwoj is jowl spelled backward, and that is what is happening here.

20. I have NEVER seen a bulldog pup that relaxed before! All of mine laid on their tummies or side! …..for five minutes, then woke up whining for attention before falling back asleep on your lap.

21. Alice Shortcake says:

*crawls between facial concertina folds, remains there for the rest of winter*

22. :)

23. I’ve never seen a dog lie straight out on his back like that. I expect him to wake up, stand on his hind legs, put his jacket on and take himself out for a stroll around the block. (hope he asks me to go with him!)

24. heh heh heh

25. I wish I could get this relaxed!

26. Oh, chubbular face-ness… its too moishe.

27. A chub is a dog that knows he’s fly
    And is also known as a blorper
    Always barkin’ about having noms
    And just splays on his cute tocks, so

Yes, I do want to pet you
    Yes, I do want to give you rubs and
    Yes, I do want to snorgle your belleh
    Yes, I do want to pet you all of the time and

Yes, I do want that chub
    A chub is a pup that can get much love from me
    Blorpin’ out on the carpeting now in my best friend’s house
    Snorin’ and chubbin’ at me….

28. Yay!!! “Snorin’ and chubbin’ at me”, haha!!

29. BRAVO SAFFRON!! Love eet!

30. Pup can’t get up because his hed is too heavy for that little body to support …

31. lisaLASSIE says:

But: is?n’t that more wrinkularity than chubbation? Scientifically speaking

32. well-assessed, lisaLASSIE :)

(PS pleeze to forgive if there R 2 menny ssss’s there …)

33. Chancy and Mumsy (Mag) says:

Chub face and all soooooo cute!!

34. I love a puppy’s chubby wrinkled face as much as anyone, but have you seen the body position???? omg that is ADORABLE !!!!!!!!!!

35. monkman181 says:

SO CUTE! Everybody loves a little chubby

36. Very intelligent dog. Worked out the only way to sleep to breathe properly.

37. Planking~Puppay style!

38. Win

39. Wait, shouldn’t there be a rules of cuteness tag? Because if I’m not mistaken, “exposing a vulnerable area is cute” is one of them.

40. Meg & co have cleverly made them avail, in a somewhat a-MAZE-ing fashion
    (by which I mean that one can get rather tangled, browsing the section) up at the top of the page under “Glossary”, then under “R” for “Rules of Cuteness”

41. Queen of Dork says:

Well. The only way to resuscitate him is to slobber messily all over the facial chub. That’s the only thing that’s going to revive him at this point. *raises hand* “I’ll do it!”

42. Aaah, QoD, your selfless bravery touches the melted goo that used to be my heart.

43. Maggie Rose Filson says: