Candidate For Best Puppeh Name Evah

Of course we love this little girl because of ALL THE FOLDY STUFF. Her name is the best part, though. Tell us ’bout it, Rose:

“This is my 6 month old female bulldog/shar pei puppy Clancy (AKA: Clance, Snuffaluffagus, Dogman). She is my favorite little snorer in the world :)”

8316246982_d7a5e81c36_b

8316246622_a7052ab9f9_b

Comments

1. Really, Clancy? *SHOES*???

Not sure which is better, the folds or the world-weary expression or the name…

(or should I have said, “Really, Brinke?” ;)

2. Mmmm, chocolate… Can I please nom on Clancy for a while?

What a cute little girl!

3. those ears seem MUCH too little for her big ol’ squooshy face

I loff her <3

4. Sure! And have some more Clancy here.

5. skippymom says:

She is beautiful, and that color is delicious.

6. SlaveToCat says:

ooooooo bulldog/shar pei puppy. grabby grabby grabby

As with all my pets maybe they should name her I-Pei. I-Pei for the food, I-Pei for the toys, I-Pei for the vets, and I-Pie if I ignor them. ;P

7. He’s soo flappy! I lof heem.

8. Oops, her. I have never seen a Clancy girl ’til now…*mind blown*

9. Thanks, Pyrit! Somehow I missed that earlier post. Must have been the holiday madness.

10. Did anyone else go to the source page??? It’s the loveliest thing on the interwebs.

11. Clancy is just one more proof of what I’ve been saying all along: Wrinkles are cute!!

12. Well, maybe if mah wrinkes were all velvety like Clancy’s. *sigh*
    I LOVE her face and perfectly up-turned ski nose. boop

13. *thus* *melts into puddle of rainbow goo*

14. Emmberrann says:

My wrinkles are not nearly as qte as Clancy’s, nor are mine velvety either, Emmm. Er, Emmm, we aren’t related, are we?

15. Kari Callin says:

Love the long name! My Dad named our last kitten Ashley Killington Farnsworth the 3rd. And our multi-toed cat John Tom Le Feet, but said in a cheesey French accent. ;)

16. Kari Callin says:

Excuse me : it was Ashley Darlington Killer Farnsworth the 3rd. No coffee yet. ;)

17. lisaLASSIE says:

1. Ok, I went to the source page but all I saw was a gorgeous young shirtless man. Was there anything else on that page?

AHEM!!!!!

oh, excuse me. 2. Don’t any of you sharp eyed COers recognate this puppeh? She is the great great great great half cousin elebenty times removed of our very own
    Sir Humphrey Mumphington III. Remember? Even the same pose in the first pic. They said he was “ecstatic” to meet us but I had my doubts about that.

18. I’m a girl and my best-friend-since-I-was-two-years-old’s grandfather calls me Clancy. :)

19. I”m sorry, but I think “Foldy Stuff” would’ve been a better descriptive name.

20. Not so much a fan of the wrinkled pups, but of course he is really cute! But when I heard the name Clancy, I had to ask if any of you are old enough to remember Clancy, the walking/skating quarter collecting chimp? He was a toy that my parents bought me in the 60’s that stood upright on roller skates, about 2-3 foot tall that responded to you throwing coins into his yellow hat? There was also a bear that went back and forth until you shot him with a laser rifle, and if you were able to hit him, he would turn., look at you and “grrrr” …anyone remember these priceless toys?

21. Mmmmmm….. Chocolate flavor…

22. Clancy – when she was 6 weeks old.

23. Thank you so much! That just made my day :)

24. Haha forgive me, but it’s my only website :) – Rose