You’re Doing It Wrong, Linken!

Pillows are for heads, silly.

That being said, those are the cutest ‘tocks ever to grace a pillow.

Tera S. is Linken’s aunt and she says, “He sleeps like a ferret, basically 22 hours a day. He snores like an old man and loves to wrestle with my sister’s Mannequin heads from cosmetology school. I pretty much believe the world is a better place because of Linken!”

Comments

1. sabrina rose says:

DEFINITELY a better place!!! Very adorable snoozing position showing off teeny tiny tailio stub. Coordinating linens are a nice touch!

2. S’cuse me but that ain’t his tocks resting on that pillow. It’s the underside of his tocks.

3. 260Oakley says:

Pillow ‘Tock

4. It took my brain a second but I got it!

5. My dogs sleep with their junk all over my pillow, too. ‘Tis the price we pay. Le sigh.
    Fortunately they are very small dogs ifyouknowwhatImean andIthinkthatyoudo.

6. The Original Jane says:

Bull-frog ‘tocks.

7. I still dont get it :( My brain aint workin right now.

8. Look at his wrinkly lil face!

9. sabrina rose says:

“Pillow Talk” – a clever pun!

10. Excuse me, Marilyn Monroe wants her beauty mark back.

11. I didn’t know that Marilyn had a beauty mark above her ‘tocks!!! ;-)

12. At least it’s not the drooly end on the pillow.

13. No no. Check out above the left eye. Strategically placed near his eyes to underscore the ‘come-hither’ look.

As far as what was above her ‘tocks, you’ll have to ask JFK.

14. Honestly, I don’t think I have EVER been as comfortable as every dog in the world seems to be almost every single minute of every day.

15. Adorable to INFINITY AND BEYOND !!!!!!

Signed,
    An avowed ailurophile

16. Of course the world’s a better place because of Linken… and all the other amazing anipals. ♥♥♥

Frog legs always keel me ded. *thud*

Note to Linken’s auntie: we need pictures of the boy wrestling with the mannequin heads! :)

17. That is the tushiest tushy I’ve ever seen!! That doesn’t make sense, but I think you’ll agree anyway, we speak the language in here :)

18. Loves me a Holstein colored dog.

Also: “Look! He’s in a full burn!”

19. sharon farber says:

If he is sleeping 22 hours a day– he probably has sleep apnea. His snout and pharynx shape make his airway collapse and deprive him of air and sleep. I’m a neurologist, and people with sleep apnea are at risk of stroke, heart trouble, and car accidents.
    Don’t let him drive!

20. Yeah Gigi, that’s pretty much what I was thinking. The underside of their tocks is the reason I currently have a female dog.

No offense to male dogs everywhere, I just don’t appreciate your boy bits when I want to snorgle or rub puppeh bellehs. Just sayin’…..

21. I personally am quite attracted to that cute bedding. The gray background with the botanical pattern is very pretty and restful.

The dog’s not bad, either.

22. spots and ‘tocks, oh my! (i’m ignoring the part about the boy bits.)

23. sabrina rose says:

Oh my! Naughty!

24. I have that same comforter =P

25. oh duh

26. He has little butt cheeks!