Gonna Nom This Kid Right Now

Hey Guys! Can I be in the photo? Can I? Can I? (Wait, I already am!)

Spotted on MSN Now.

1. The Original Jane says:

Awesome photo! :)

2. SO awesome! I’m usually one of those grumpy no-kids peeps, but THIS is fab! Pure ecstatic joy in everyone’s face! :D :D :D

3. oh, the blorpy blorpitude!

4. :lol:

5. sabrina rose says:

What a totally great shot! Betcha the kids’ parents feature a big framed enlargement over the fireplace in the family room – a once in a lifetime picture!!

6. Kind of want a I ‘m going to EAT you tag.

7. Yep. Looks like the little boy’s head is on the lunch menu.

8. Yes.

9. hee hee…hahahaha…bwahahahhaah…totally cute.

10. emmberrann says:

How’zabout an “Impending Doom”(?) tag?

11. Must. Adorably Nom. Kid’s. Head.

12. I’ve heard of man eating sharks. I’ve heard of killer whales but kid eating dolphins…. we’re doomed… DOOM!

13. phred's mom says:

14. Bless you!

15. Is he going after the earsies?

16. He’s the tracylee of belugas. :)

Words alone cannot express how much I love this picture, but if you heard my giant SQUEEEEEE you’d know just how I feel.

17. my spirit animal :)

18. That’s one whale of a photo bomb !

19. affirmative. :)

20. emmberrann says:

Confoimed, and seconded

21. SlaveToCat says:

Hmmm….. looks like the sister hired Whitey Beluga to remove her little brother from the picture. She wants all the puppies and ice cream for herself.

22. “Whitey Beluga” is the PERFECT name for a “hit-whale” :DDD

23. And cheaper than Sharpy Narwhal.

24. Emmberrann says:

Izzat Billy Beluga’s brudda? You know, Billy’s da one dat was in da Massachusetts legislatcha?

25. Whitey Beluga. *snicker*

26. “Whitey Beluga” Wicked ahwesome!

..and for this Sunday…GO PATS!!!!! :)

27. Awww, beluga just wants to do what all the peoples do: find cute little creatures and affectionately nom their ears!

28. Best photo bomb evah!

29. I’m crushing your head!

30. I see what you did there.

31. OMG best pic ever. ROFL

32. Hey beluga, I think you want to go after that Del’s Lemonade in the girl’s paws instead.

33. Yeah, I did a double-take when I realized that was a Del’s Frozen Lemonade cup in the girl’s hands. Wonder where this was taken?

34. Maybe he just wanted a kiss?

35. Notice he goes right for the smallest/youngest hoomin head, because he knows those are the freshest.

36. sppurpthhh…You owe me a keyboard! :-)

37. Me too.

38. OMG! It’s the aquatic version of the Kids in the Hall’s “I’m crushing your head!”

39. I suspect that’s Juno at the Mystic Aquarium. He’s a total ham.