Gonna Nom This Kid Right Now

Hey Guys! Can I be in the photo? Can I? Can I? (Wait, I already am!)

EoKIB

Spotted on MSN Now.

Comments

1. The Original Jane says:

Awesome photo! :)

2. oh, the blorpy blorpitude!

3. :lol:

4. sabrina rose says:

What a totally great shot! Betcha the kids’ parents feature a big framed enlargement over the fireplace in the family room – a once in a lifetime picture!!

5. Kind of want a I ‘m going to EAT you tag.

6. hee hee…hahahaha…bwahahahhaah…totally cute.

7. emmberrann says:

How’zabout an “Impending Doom”(?) tag?

8. Must. Adorably Nom. Kid’s. Head.

9. I’ve heard of man eating sharks. I’ve heard of killer whales but kid eating dolphins…. we’re doomed… DOOM!

10. Is he going after the earsies?

11. That’s one whale of a photo bomb !

12. SlaveToCat says:

Hmmm….. looks like the sister hired Whitey Beluga to remove her little brother from the picture. She wants all the puppies and ice cream for herself.

13. Awww, beluga just wants to do what all the peoples do: find cute little creatures and affectionately nom their ears!

14. Yes.

15. affirmative. :)

16. emmberrann says:

Confoimed, and seconded

17. He’s the tracylee of belugas. :)

Words alone cannot express how much I love this picture, but if you heard my giant SQUEEEEEE you’d know just how I feel.

18. phred's mom says:

Beluga

19. Best photo bomb evah!

20. Whitey Beluga. *snicker*

21. my spirit animal :)

22. Bless you!

23. “Whitey Beluga” Wicked ahwesome!

..and for this Sunday…GO PATS!!!!! :)

24. I’m crushing your head!

25. OMG best pic ever. ROFL

26. Hey beluga, I think you want to go after that Del’s Lemonade in the girl’s paws instead.

27. Maybe he just wanted a kiss?

28. Notice he goes right for the smallest/youngest hoomin head, because he knows those are the freshest.

29. OMG! It’s the aquatic version of the Kids in the Hall’s “I’m crushing your head!”

30. Yep. Looks like the little boy’s head is on the lunch menu.

31. “Whitey Beluga” is the PERFECT name for a “hit-whale” :DDD

32. I suspect that’s Juno at the Mystic Aquarium. He’s a total ham.

33. Yeah, I did a double-take when I realized that was a Del’s Frozen Lemonade cup in the girl’s hands. Wonder where this was taken?

34. sppurpthhh…You owe me a keyboard! :-)

35. Me too.

36. And cheaper than Sharpy Narwhal.

37. SO awesome! I’m usually one of those grumpy no-kids peeps, but THIS is fab! Pure ecstatic joy in everyone’s face! :D :D :D

38. Emmberrann says:

Izzat Billy Beluga’s brudda? You know, Billy’s da one dat was in da Massachusetts legislatcha?

39. I see what you did there.