Drool Spot in 3, 2, 1

Why yes, as a matter of fact I am very comfterbuls, thank you.

8342357139_c485ba703d_z
Stacie M. says, “This is Stella, a six week old Olde Englishe Bulldogge baby who we have the pleasure of loving.  Her toes are delectable!” Thanks for saving some for us, Stacie!

Comments

1. I call nommable toe beans!!! Tracylee can have the earsies.

2. hope that the puppy is still with the mother (barring unforeseen circumstances) because 6 weeks is too young to be on its own.

3. cookiemonstar1 says:

hope the puppy is still with its mother, barring any unforeseen circumstances, since 6 weeks is too young to be on its own

4. loribelle says:

There are plenty of extra large toebeans for everybody!

5. Flufferbutt says:

If anything in this world has ever gone to 11, it’s those toe beans!

6. They’re so round and pink!

7. 260Oakley says:

Bull dozer

8. thanks, I’ll get right on ‘em

9. [mouth hanging open in awe]

10. ThirdShift says:

Awwww! So wrinkley, so chub, so pink!

11. Zzzzzzzzz

12. Stella?
    Stella?!
    HEY STELLAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

13. Being that cute is apparently exhausting. Stella is tie tie!

14. Chubbular pink belleh folds. That is all.

15. The pinkness of his beanies are exploding my brain.

16. YAY to infinity & beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyond Oak !!!

*safely sets up fireworks 100 feet from any people or animals*
    *lights fireworks*
    *tosses glitter*

17. Stella? She’s a CONTENDUH !!!!!! :)

18. And since it’s my Birthday, I call smoooooochable forehead!

19. With such good looks and the size of those toe bean, I’m certain that Stella won’t ever have to depend on the kindness of stranger.

20. I’m going in for some of that “all you can nom” belleh !!! (Leaving room so Rachael can join me)

21. Happy Birthday,Beckah! Hope there’s a smoochably foreheaded puppeh hiding in your cake.

22. emmberrann says:

Mebbe da cake is hidin in da puppeh.

23. Ooooh, the softest skin on the planet to be found! Puppy belleh. I keees it!

24. Peenk belleh and paddy paws. OH MY!!!

25. SoCratesX53 says:

Hey everbody, look over there….

Sees no one looking….grabs pup and runs away with the juiciest toebeanz ever!!

26. YOU can’t eat ALL those ENORMOUS toebeans! You have to share! *pouts*

27. OMG the HUGE nommable toebeans…

28. I second that emotion! :-O

29. *mouf full of toebeans* whaaaa???!!

30. I want to smash my face in that rubbery tummy and give blurrbies !!

31. oooooo well DONE, you !!!

32. Sasha's Mum says:

LOL, how appropriate! My bro has an Olde Englishe Bulldogge and his name is Dozer! Believe me, it fits. He’s part dog part tank.