Drool Spot in 3, 2, 1

Why yes, as a matter of fact I am very comfterbuls, thank you.

Stacie M. says, “This is Stella, a six week old Olde Englishe Bulldogge baby who we have the pleasure of loving.  Her toes are delectable!” Thanks for saving some for us, Stacie!

1. I call nommable toe beans!!! Tracylee can have the earsies.

2. thanks, I’ll get right on ’em

3. And since it’s my Birthday, I call smoooooochable forehead!

4. Happy Birthday,Beckah! Hope there’s a smoochably foreheaded puppeh hiding in your cake.

5. emmberrann says:

Mebbe da cake is hidin in da puppeh.

6. YOU can’t eat ALL those ENORMOUS toebeans! You have to share! *pouts*

7. *mouf full of toebeans* whaaaa???!!

8. hope that the puppy is still with the mother (barring unforeseen circumstances) because 6 weeks is too young to be on its own.

9. cookiemonstar1 says:

hope the puppy is still with its mother, barring any unforeseen circumstances, since 6 weeks is too young to be on its own

10. loribelle says:

There are plenty of extra large toebeans for everybody!

11. Flufferbutt says:

If anything in this world has ever gone to 11, it’s those toe beans!

12. They’re so round and pink!

13. 260Oakley says:

Bull dozer

14. [mouth hanging open in awe]

15. I second that emotion! :-O

16. YAY to infinity & beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyond Oak !!!

*safely sets up fireworks 100 feet from any people or animals*
    *lights fireworks*
    *tosses glitter*

17. Zzzzzzzzz

18. Sasha's Mum says:

LOL, how appropriate! My bro has an Olde Englishe Bulldogge and his name is Dozer! Believe me, it fits. He’s part dog part tank.

19. ThirdShift says:

Awwww! So wrinkley, so chub, so pink!

20. Stella?

21. Stella? She’s a CONTENDUH !!!!!! :)

22. Being that cute is apparently exhausting. Stella is tie tie!

23. Chubbular pink belleh folds. That is all.

24. The pinkness of his beanies are exploding my brain.

25. With such good looks and the size of those toe bean, I’m certain that Stella won’t ever have to depend on the kindness of stranger.

26. oooooo well DONE, you !!!

27. I’m going in for some of that “all you can nom” belleh !!! (Leaving room so Rachael can join me)

28. Ooooh, the softest skin on the planet to be found! Puppy belleh. I keees it!

29. Peenk belleh and paddy paws. OH MY!!!

30. SoCratesX53 says:

Hey everbody, look over there….

Sees no one looking….grabs pup and runs away with the juiciest toebeanz ever!!

31. OMG the HUGE nommable toebeans…

32. I want to smash my face in that rubbery tummy and give blurrbies !!