If This Video Doesn’t Get You…

…then the soundtrack by Mr. Louis Armstrong will.

FAVE FRAME ACTION™ (No Extra Cost): Kitteh nomming tail.

Clipboard01
Brought to our attenshun by Hilary K.

Comments

1. sabrina rose says:

Such utterly precious innocence! Such sweetness, such adorable inter-species snorgling! My heart has melted completely.

2. Baby duckling: Ah, you’re so cute and fuzzy!
    Baby Ragdoll: No, you’re cute and fuzzy.
    Baby duckling: No, YOU’RE cute and fuzzy…
    Baby Radoll: No, YOU’RE so cute and fuzzy…. (and on it goes ’til they all go plonk in a pile and sleep)

3. rescue gal says:

Crowded in here, isn’t it? :)

4. That is ridiculously cute.

5. Mosh pit!!!

6. Like the fox and the hound, what they don’t realize is that when they grow up, they will not be able to be friends. One will turn out to be sweet and the other will turn out to be a ferocious killer that likes to attack and kill whatever it can…

Watch out kittehs, them duck’sll eventually try to poke yer eyes out!! :D

-Former owner of ‘Bill the Attack Duck’

7. If my crazy-train “crush capacity” bus was full of bebeh kitties and bebeh duckies, my disposition at work and coming home would be so, so much better. This helps. A lot.

8. Beautiful and heart-warming!

9. SlaveToCat says:

This is the big one! You hear that, Elizabeth? I’m coming to join ya, honey! Gasp thud

10. :lol: I remember that:

11. OMGoodness!! now I know what I’M havin’ for dinner tonight…it’s my fave dish. add 1 part kittens to 1 part ducklings while they stir themselves. enjoy!

12. Totally reduced to a blubbering mass of tears. In a good way.

13. Did I overdose on Cute Overload? I think just saw Maru in a kitty litter commercial on TV here in Canada! And in the one right after the man in the commercial was holding a pom that looked just like Boo. Am I finally loosing it?

14. My heart has melted, too, sabrina rose :D

15. THIS IS ‘XACLY whut ha’ happ to ME watching kittens and fuzzy ducklings and lissenin’ to Mr. Louis. XACLY

16. Nope ye’re not losin’ it Gigi. But it IS a CONSPIRACY.

Remember:

“If in doubt, it’s ALWAYS a conspiracy of some sort.”

Signed,
    “One nevvah knows, does one???”
    Fats Waller, piano artist of the Century.

17. LMAO. Just woke up from insomnia and thoughta this, too. Well, now I gotta lie back down, hunnie.

18. Clairdelune says:

Mine too!!! *sniff*

19. Clairdelune says:

YUM!! :-D

20. Affirmative.

21. Kitties & duckies, playing together ……..Mass Hysteria !

22. Will the ducks think they are kitties or is it going to be the other way around?
    🐱+🐤= 😱

23. Desdemona says:

Somehow it seems appropriate that these adorable fluffballs are from New Zealand, land of hobbits and elves. A magical place, indeed!

24. Ragdoll kittehs, fuzzy duckies and Satchmo. It don’t get any better than this. ‘cept perhaps if there was a Golden puppeh or two thrown in…

25. Wow, I’m sure glad I just watched this on Saturday, ’cause mah brains gonna be tewtelly uzeless for quite a while…. and ah deedn’t even watch it wit da sound turned UP….

*kersplontzes*

26. yes. bof will happen.

27. It would have been cuter if the kittens were older!! lol too much flailing going on

28. What the heck? So someone just decided one day: “I know! I’m gonna raise kittens AND ducklings!”

29. The tail-nomming and the flailing feets are giving me palpitations. I might have to watch it a dozen more times. :D

30. My mother will take one look at this and say “So who cleans up all the poop?”

31. lisaLASSIE says:

hee hee hee, nice one

32. lisaLASSIE says:

I never thought the day would come when I would disagree with our dear Fird. Alas, that day is here. Gigi, you ARE losing it. Or perhaps have long since lost it. BUT I hope it helps that pretty much everyone here also lost it long ago. Or they wouldn’t come back here to be battered and mangled by Cute. Again. And Again. And Again. And…..

33. I think my head just exploded from all the qte!!!!!!!!!

34. Can someone pass the tissues please? My eyes seem to be watering for some reason.
    I want to go there when I die.

35. Queen of Dork says:

Okay. You have GOT to be kidding me with this post. Little kittens chomping on the tails of siblings? With super blue eyes? And these fluffified chickling things all in the mix? And everyone getting along so splendidly? And pink toe beans intermingled with pecking bills. Well. That’s just fantastically cute.

*pulls out stamp from desk drawer while pushing rhinestoned, cat-eyed glasses up on nose*

*slams stamp down on paper*

APPROVED. (In red with a decisive stamping sound)

36. Yep :D

37. Sharon Wilson says:

WHERE did they get all those kittehs?

38. For more ragdoll kitten sweetness: http://www.ragdollkittens.co.nz/ looks like this is where the video came from.

39. Lucky ducks.

40. Duckling: “We’re swimming in a SEA of KITTENS!”
    Kittens: “There are weird TWO-LEGGED KITTENS crawling all over us!”

41. The G is for Gigi.

42. Well lisaLASSIE, I know I’m crazy I was just wondering if I had gone insanel :lol:

43. It’s offishuls. We have reached the Cute Overload pinnacle of purring and pecking perfection.

44. I was trying to spot the tail-nomming the whole time! Couldn’t find it. But so very cute :)

45. The vid was put out by a kitten…hatchery.

46. who thought it would be a good idea to put a bunch of baby ducks with a bunch of kittens. i think the baby ducks look like their instincts are telling them to get he hell out of there. the kittens are cute though.

47. no, GiGi! i live in Canada and i swear i’ve seen it, too!

48. omg – perfect fluffy kittens and friendly pups and beautiful children and life on a sunny secluded beach…i want their life!!!

49. This is for YOU T.U.M. !!! :)

50. YAY

51. an encouraging, nurturing, snuggly person, yer mom, eh???

52. ditto here.

53. *gasp*

lL expressing disagreement? *faints ded away*

54. Oh my god. My favorite song and kittens with ducklings?! This is exactly what I needed at this very moment.

55. You’ve heard of people who see the good in everyone? My mother sees the poop in everyone.

56. Me, too.

57. The kittens and ducks and Louis simply made my day!!!What could make this dreary day into brightness and a warm loving feeling! Thank you