0:26 Is Just Weird, Man

Brace yourselves for two full minutes of solid Shiba Inu action, as the very clever Elee shows us her best moves. Let’s go to the highlight reel:

0:08: Weirdest. Yoga. Position. Ever: The “Looking Downward Dog.”
0:11: What, you couldn’t afford a set of pylons?
0:47: Stop imitating me! Stop imitating me! Mom, she won’t stop imitating me!
1:01: Thank you for demonstrating rule #26. Here’s your binky.
1:27: I love you and I must give you a red object right now!
1:40: BA-BA-LOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comments

1. I heart shibas!

2. It is true that shibas are not for the first time owners. You really need to understand the breed. I pet sat one and the owners were worried about her. Once she sniffed around, jumped up into the pet chair and fell asleep, they were no longer worried. She got along great with me and my other dogs and animals. This shiba rocks….

3. Ummmmm……that was adorable!!!!! Dying!!!!

4. 0:26 = very well trained back half.
    Front half ain’t bad either :lol:

5. <3 <3 <3

6. Well, that was SUPPOSED to be three hearts. *sigh*

7. it is, I think (three hearts) ??

8. Who’s the smart goggie? You are, Ellie!!!!

9. it was six tocks, on the dot

10. fleurdamour says:

Oh my dawg! A smiling pupster with a passy!

11. 1:40 should be

TAPIOOOOOOOOOOCA!

12. I thought it was three mice from an owl’s eye view…

13. 260Oakley says:

Shiba Inu She Was Right (a shout-out to all you Trollopes)

14. ♥♥♥ My little boy who just passed away last week was part shiba inu so this is particularly moving for me. I’d love to say my guy could do all those tricks but I’d be lyin’. :)

15. KittyMarthaPoo says:

What an intelligent dog! And kudos to the owner for clearly being such a fantastic trainer & spending such quality time with the dog to teach such great tricks. Awesome.

16. phred's mom says:

I miss that show DESPERATELY. We
    need it back. NOW. PULEEZE!
    *drops to bended knee*

17. *gathering cardboard, markers, glitter, soapbox and loudspeaker*
    OK phred’s mom, where you wanna set up this here demonstration?

18. Hugs, Rachael. So sorry for your loss.

19. OK, that dog officially has more useful life skills than I do.

20. It’s kinda humbling, huh? :)

21. fleurdamour says:

She probably makes more money than I do.

22. wunerful! *clapping wildly*

23. Ceasar's mom says:

That takes a lot of talent…on the owner’s part! Shiba’s are very difficult to train and not for the faint of heart. I love my shiba, he’s wonderful, intelligent, warm, caring and not nearly that well trained ;)

24. very funny comment – made me laugh.