We Have Reached Critical Mass

Or, is it cute-ical mass? Anyways, so, like, there’s the snowball effect according to the laws of physics. And then, well, there’s the snowball effect according to the laws of puppehs!

Fave Frame:

Untitled
Yay! Keith H.’s pups are back! And there may be a sequel in the works.

Comments

1. HOLY SH*&*$#(^&#%*

(cleanup on aisle 3?)

2. Mary (the first) says:

OMG the sleepiness!!

3. victoreia says:

…..and aisle four.

4. Blue Footed Booby says:

I love the one who scratches himself, and it feels so good he falls over.

5. It’s a polar bear, in a snow drift :)

6. And the one who tries to reach the meelks by crawling under momma’s chest. :)

7. stick a fork in the interweb. it’s done. and, i think, so am i.

8. Wobbly drowsiness for the win! And why is there always one who thinks he can sleep while standing up?

9. skippymom says:

Wait. Momma? I only saw puppehs.

10. This is what I see every day from the front of my college classroom (only students are not so fuzzy and cute).

11. I can just see the fave frame at work and I’m already ded!

12. Priceless! And I love the video of momma trying to figure out how her babies got into that flat thingie. :D

13. SlaveToCat says:

Just drop a Squirrel into the middle of that puppy pile and step back and watch the thermal nuclear puppy plosion.

14. All they do is crawl all over each other and fall asleep on each others butts yet you can’t help but watch it over and over again.

15. Order of name selection for bebbeh goggies that would be best:

” wink *
    * tail wag *
    ” wink *
    * tail wag *
    ” wink *
    :D

17. At the end you can click on another vid that shows the mommy feeding the bebbehs.

18. Puppehhhhss!!!! I want to hug them all!

19. See, I’m really big compared to those fuzzy squirmy puppies, because I am a human, so I would lay down all big spoon style and sweep my arms to bring them all in close to me. That way we could all go sleepies and be warm and safe.

20. skippymom says:

Thanks, yes, I watched it.
    Mommy looks so happy.

21. I’m all laid up on the couch, so I was thinking of just taking all those lil’ sleepyheads and piling them on top of me, like a warm, breathing blanket that smells like puppy. HEAVEN.

22. Wups…I used the “p”-word, so I’m in the Mod Lounge. I’ll just lie here on the Mod Chaise Lounge and await my release. Oh look, mojitos! *yum*

23. Oh CO, how did you know that I wanted a snow white pile of soft fluffy puppehs for my birthday? Thank you ever so much.

24. ok gang — join in with me:

“Happy Birthday to Fluffy,
    Happy Birthday to Fluffy,
    Happy Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirthday dear Fluffy,
    Happy Birthday to yoooooooooooooooooooooou!!!” :)

25. *annoying person with party blower in the background *

26. phred's mom says:

Not the dreaded vuvuzela!!! Lemme outta
    here!! *swiftly scoops up armload of puppehs
    and nips out nearest exit*

27. Thanks Fird and Kaya. I appreciate how much we need the Qte in our lives more and more with each passing year.

28. Happy Birfday, sweet cheeks!

BTW, one of my nicknames is Fluffy but it’s been so long, I can’t remember how it started. :)

29. So much heaven! With the cute yeasty puppy breath. That is such a nice snuggly way to fall asleep on the couch. On my, I would have to do this on the bed to make room for the Mom.

30. lisaLASSIE says:

Happy belated birthday, hope it brought you much cuteness.

31. I kersplatzed half-way through the video…. by now, I am totally and completely deded.

32. There’s a new vid of them at 7 weeks! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R7tQnQx61U