Max, Could You Bring Me My Coffee?

Maybe a scone too, buddy. Appreciate it. Get one for yourself while you’re at it.

8346542397_bf03827918_b

8347596792_4ee6b4811e_b
Hazel posing as Max Stubbular, sent in by Bill Z.

Comments

1. This would be a good time for a few choruses of “Old Dog Tray . . .” ;-D

2. But can Max reach if I want a little whip cream in my coffee?

3. my dream office has corgi coffee couriers.

4. My plan was to come back in my next life as Max Stubbular. If I have to carry coffee on my head, however, I may have to re-think this. Unless there’s a cookie. I might still do it if there’s a cookie involved…

5. ScoutsMom says:

Re: Hovertext
    I think Boo’s head is way too round to support a cup and saucer.

6. tommygirl says:

Is this pooch for hire?

7. DewiCasGwent says:

Corgis should only be carrying TEA and preferably with pice bach ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_cake ) or a nice slice of Bara Brith

8. Hanglyman says:

Hey, Oolong’s back! In dog form!

9. skippymom says:

I could train Chloe to carry coffee on her head.

10. fleurdamour says:

Throw out the Keurig, it’s time for a Corig!

11. warrior rabbit says:

Does anyone else find the calling of all corgis Max Stubbular annoying? No? It’s just me? Ah, well. Wouldn’t be the first time.

12. warrior rabbit says:

P.S. Hazel is adorable, but looks a bit put upon. Ha ha ha ha ha! (Sorry.)

13. tommygirl says:

WIN

14. would I could train Miss Schnozz to bring me beverages. She won’t even make a G&T for me, let alone bring it to the couch

15. Pamela Sinclair says:

Almost looks like she’s wearing a stylish hat! :-)

16. *squeeee!* corgeh coffeh caddeh

17. Standing ovation to Hazel for balancing a cup, saucer, AND a spoon on her head!

18. He looks like he’s thinking “get this off me head “

19. ! Those Corgis! Always such overachievers!!

20. Aaaaaah!

21. Really?

22. “getitoffgetitoffgetitoffgetitoff”

23. okay, so the corgi has the coffee, and the rabbit has the pancake… who has the bacon?

24. It’s like a shiny white top hat! With a spoon.

25. Alice Shortcake says:

The great thing about having a corgi trained to carry a cup and saucer on its head is that in the event of a mishap the crockery doesn’t have far to fall. You really wouldn’t want to try this with a Great Dane.

26. Mom–she’s bringing it home

27. Corgs are lowriders, aren’t they?

28. fleurdamour says:

It’s like a royal family hat.

29. which, of course, leads directly to thees:

30. PS: decency clause: some images are rated PG-13 .

31. Tracylee…I was thinking the same thing. I always ask Shakti could she make me dinner….or you know, bring me a glass or water. She just looks at me blankly and goes back to sleep. Maybe I should ask if she knows how to make a G & T and she’s just been holding out :)

32. SlaveToCat says:

I’m applying for a job at Buckingham Palace. I hear the Palace Corgis have coffee, tea, and assorted juices. (no finger sandwiches at this time since they keep vanishing before reaching their destination).

33. pupfanatic says:

Poor Max! Your hoomins should be serving YOU!

34. Total winnage!

I can’t even begin to express how moische I adore corgis so I won’t even try. But man… ya know?!

35. if it turns out that they’re both holding out on us, clearly it’s a dog conspiracy.

36. Okay. We’ll start calling half of them “Maxene”.

37. What I thought, too. On her way to the Mad Hatter’s tea party.

38. yes! times infinity! :)

39. two of my favorite things! Corgis and coffee…can he balance some donuts on widdle bum though is the question heh heh

40. warrior rabbit says:

I’d just rather call them by their *actual* names. Hazel, in this case.

41. My attorneys will be notifying CO if I do, in fact, have a heart attack and die from these pix. HOW CUTE IS THAT?? Corgi cuteness + coffee cup = THUD
    I thought viewing this site daily was innoculating me against teh Cute, but no! — it’s like exposure to an allergen, my reaction is getting worse. Thank you!

42. I love teacup corgis.