Max, Could You Bring Me My Coffee?

Maybe a scone too, buddy. Appreciate it. Get one for yourself while you’re at it.

Hazel posing as Max Stubbular, sent in by Bill Z.

1. This would be a good time for a few choruses of “Old Dog Tray . . .” ;-D

2. Aaaaaah!

3. But can Max reach if I want a little whip cream in my coffee?

4. my dream office has corgi coffee couriers.

5. SlaveToCat says:

I’m applying for a job at Buckingham Palace. I hear the Palace Corgis have coffee, tea, and assorted juices. (no finger sandwiches at this time since they keep vanishing before reaching their destination).

6. My plan was to come back in my next life as Max Stubbular. If I have to carry coffee on my head, however, I may have to re-think this. Unless there’s a cookie. I might still do it if there’s a cookie involved…

7. ScoutsMom says:

Re: Hovertext
    I think Boo’s head is way too round to support a cup and saucer.

8. tommygirl says:

Is this pooch for hire?

9. DewiCasGwent says:

Corgis should only be carrying TEA and preferably with pice bach ( ) or a nice slice of Bara Brith

10. Hanglyman says:

Hey, Oolong’s back! In dog form!

11. skippymom says:

I could train Chloe to carry coffee on her head.

12. Really?

13. fleurdamour says:

Throw out the Keurig, it’s time for a Corig!

14. yes! times infinity! :)

15. Total winnage!

I can’t even begin to express how moische I adore corgis so I won’t even try. But man… ya know?!

16. tommygirl says:

17. warrior rabbit says:

Does anyone else find the calling of all corgis Max Stubbular annoying? No? It’s just me? Ah, well. Wouldn’t be the first time.

18. Okay. We’ll start calling half of them “Maxene”.

19. warrior rabbit says:

I’d just rather call them by their *actual* names. Hazel, in this case.

20. warrior rabbit says:

P.S. Hazel is adorable, but looks a bit put upon. Ha ha ha ha ha! (Sorry.)

21. would I could train Miss Schnozz to bring me beverages. She won’t even make a G&T for me, let alone bring it to the couch

22. Tracylee…I was thinking the same thing. I always ask Shakti could she make me dinner….or you know, bring me a glass or water. She just looks at me blankly and goes back to sleep. Maybe I should ask if she knows how to make a G & T and she’s just been holding out :)

23. if it turns out that they’re both holding out on us, clearly it’s a dog conspiracy.

24. Pamela Sinclair says:

Almost looks like she’s wearing a stylish hat! :-)

25. What I thought, too. On her way to the Mad Hatter’s tea party.

26. *squeeee!* corgeh coffeh caddeh

27. Standing ovation to Hazel for balancing a cup, saucer, AND a spoon on her head!

28. He looks like he’s thinking “get this off me head “

29. “getitoffgetitoffgetitoffgetitoff”

30. ! Those Corgis! Always such overachievers!!

31. okay, so the corgi has the coffee, and the rabbit has the pancake… who has the bacon?

32. Mom–she’s bringing it home

33. It’s like a shiny white top hat! With a spoon.

34. fleurdamour says:

It’s like a royal family hat.

35. Alice Shortcake says:

The great thing about having a corgi trained to carry a cup and saucer on its head is that in the event of a mishap the crockery doesn’t have far to fall. You really wouldn’t want to try this with a Great Dane.

36. Corgs are lowriders, aren’t they?

37. which, of course, leads directly to thees:

38. PS: decency clause: some images are rated PG-13 .

39. pupfanatic says:

Poor Max! Your hoomins should be serving YOU!

40. two of my favorite things! Corgis and coffee…can he balance some donuts on widdle bum though is the question heh heh

41. My attorneys will be notifying CO if I do, in fact, have a heart attack and die from these pix. HOW CUTE IS THAT?? Corgi cuteness + coffee cup = THUD
    I thought viewing this site daily was innoculating me against teh Cute, but no! — it’s like exposure to an allergen, my reaction is getting worse. Thank you!

42. I love teacup corgis.