And Now, a Few Quick Impressions

First up, I’d like to do my impression of a chicken… Thank you.

Next, I’d like to do Piers Morgan trying to interview a chicken, but finding it hard to get a word in edgewise… Thank you, thank you very much.

And finally, you know those ancient monks who used to take vows of silence? You ever wonder what would happen if one of them got into a frank exchange of views with a chicken? I think it might go something like this…

1. Smallthunder says:

Too weird!
    I’ve heard of humans being raised by wolves — but goats reared by chickens?

2. Ehrmergehrd!!! ‘Tis a bilingual goat!!! :o

Kids these days are so bright!

3. This just cracked me up! Hubby thought it sounded like a goat-ish Jerry Lewis, but that couldn’t be — because it was funny.

4. 4leafclover says:

I thought so too!! I just found a video on youtube of another goat that sounds like Jerry Lewis. Is this a thing now?

5. Goats: the parrots of the barnyard?

6. The chatter in the background is in Hebrew. I dunno, there must be a joke in there somewhere.

7. First he said “it sounds like he (the goat) is talking”. Then he asked the goat “whats up? whats your name?”. At some point he said “bless you”. I speak fluent Hebrew, so that made me LOVE this video even more!

8. Thanks! I thought it sounded familiar.

9. The conversation is actually pretty prosaic?

What is [it?] saying?
    What’s going on?
    How are you doing?
    How’s your health?
    Take it out, take it out. [camera, maybe?]

The goat is funnier than the people.

10. Alice Shortcake says:

Coming soon: a chicken impersonating a goat.

11. In the pen next door, all the chickens are rolling their eyes.

12. lolol

13. SlaveToCat says:

So will the goat lay an egg or block of cheese? mmmmmm goat cheese yum yum.
    Love the hair do. Sorta a skater boy look

14. i love the hair too! very stylish.

15. :lol: Yer crackin’ me up! :lol:

16. 260Oakley says:

A budding hen-triloquist!

17. Amazing as always, angelic artiste!

18. 260Oakley says:

“Angelic Artiste?” Thank you! I like that so much, I’d like to get it as a tattoo. Of course, I’d have to get it tattooed somewhere my friends and family couldn’t see it, ’cause they would die laughing if they did. ;)

19. I think he needs a little more practice with the acchent.

20. Headlining in the Catskills this summer, Henny Youngoat.

21. “Whut-whut-whut-whaaaaa?”

22. warrior rabbit says:

23. yurp

24. That’s what I heard too.

25. Give the goat a treat already for goodness sakes.

26. This goat looks like a lionhed bunneh. (in its hed at least)

27. Well, he’s better than Gob Bluth, at any rate!

28. I want to see him try to hatch an egg.

29. fleurdamour says:

Reminds me of when Madonna started speaking w a British accent.

30. Haha! Love it! :-D

31. I never knew goats could imitate other animals. I wonder if the goats that wander around our neighborhood whenever I visit India would do this. Hmmmmm…*scribbles it down for next research study*

32. um….. “whenever I visit India” ????

could ya squish me into one of your suitcases the next time ya go, Emmylee??

33. Sure thing Firdie. I’ll put you in my pocket :) And feed you an M&M (taken from Dana Carvey’s standup ;) )

34. I’d tell you what that goat is REALLY saying… but it would get me sent to the Mod Lounge :D

35. Mary (the first) says:

Aw c’mon, clean it up a bit and tell us! It can’t be that bad, the dad is talking to his toddler, after all ….

36. :lol: :lol: :lol:

37. near the end of the vid, does he sneeze or kinda try to make a “thphhhhtt!” sound because his tongue is hanging out so

38. Amanda - Proud to be British says:

Am I the only person who thought he sounded like a chicken with a French accent?

39. I think the chickens were egging him on.

40. *golf clap*

41. Is that Charlotte’s work again? First Wilbur the pig now a goat. who’s next?

42. Jerry Lewis in “The Nutty Professor.” But funny.

If I had my druthers I’d have at least one goat. They seems so quirky and entertaining. :)

43. and their teef are so funny-lookin’ :)

44. someone smells a lady-goat…

45. fainfenix nailed it…..Mr. goat here is doing what boy goats around the world do…trying to impress a lady goat and let her know he is quite interested in romance ;-)

46. I lurve the hair… jus’ sayin’…

47. I is rollin’ on the floor laughin’ …teeyuhs is rollin’ down mah face… I is dyin’!

You gotta love it, thanks so much for posting this.

Those chickens! The goat! OMG!

Hubby and I have aching sides, and will be helpless for the next three hours. We have already been doing impressions of the goat doing impressions of the chickens…and setting ourslves off again. This is gold.

48. This. Is. Adorable.