You Can Shame Maymo…

but you can’t make him stop doing shameful things.

Fave Shame Frame™

Maymo the Lemon Beagle filmed by crackrockcandy.

Comments

1. Reblogged this on Hey you kids, get off the lawn! and commented:
    I may be the ultimate fussbudget, but nothing makes me more warm and fuzzy than Cute Overload (besides my own dogs of course). You will literally LOL at this!

2. I adore this dog. Of all the weird habits!

3. Awesome doggeh actually does not want a pickle…he just wants to ride his motorsickle….

4. How exactly does one find out your dog likes to roll in pickles?

5. I love, love, love this dog!!! What a funny little guy. And no, he will not stop doing shameful things (at least I hope not). L)

6. The L) was supposed to be :) but my fingers have failed me yet again. :)

7. i dunno. check his transcripts?

8. I love Maymo so much.

Beagles do tend toward the eccentric. They get Ideas.

9. 260Oakley says:

Ask him if he was ever a contestant on “Dill or No Dill.”

10. I just love Maymo! He has his own Facebook page too! The panda picture at the end is the best.

11. *Wonk wonk*

12. Haha! I lof eet ;-)

13. Lemon beagle?!
    just what I need, now they’re making flavored dogs.
    NOM NOM NOM
    do they come in strawberry too?

14. 260Oakley says:

Well, you got your Chocolate Lab, and your Irish Creme Setter, and (just in time for Girl Scout Cookie sales) your Dandy ThinMint Terrier…

15. no wonder chocolate labs have ears that are particularly nommable

16. Wocka wocka!

17. *completely falls apart*

18. Gah, what an adorable little weirdo. :D

19. Possible flavours of beagle: Whole wheat? Cinnamon raisin? Pumpernickel?All served with cream cheese! 8-9

20. They come in Liver too . . . (crosses arms and refuses to eat)

21. totally narly, dudes

22. agreed.

23. He duzzn’t look AT ALL rehabilitated.

Signed,
    Sittin’ on the Group W Bench …..

24. Alice Shortcake says:

And let’s not forget the unfortunate Meth Lab.

25. phred's mom says:

!Gack!

26. Kari Callin says:

Seriously, it’s the “I HAZ the slinky!”
    Uh. no it’s got you, let go.
    “NO, I HAZ THE SLINKY…but I can’t see.”
    That cracks me up!

27. skippymom says:

Well, obviously, you get out a pickle, put it on the floor and wait to see whether he rolls in it. Duh.

28. Unfortunate, indeed!!!

29. “…. and now I have to wear the panda o’ shame!”

30. Woz it coz I said panda?

31. omg, lol!

32. So funny! I love his big, flat ears.

33. Does he look sad to anybody else here? Hope he’s not too sad at the shaming-pickle thing..

34. pupfanatic says:

That face!!

He is being framed to shame I tell ya.

Also: anyone catch the goat’s expression? It was like “eh, this blows more than I could ever try to describe.”

35. pupfanatic says:

LOL!! Seriously…I’m LOLing!

36. pupfanatic says:

Flavored dawgs? Oh man: HUGE money to be made methinks.

I love pumpernickel beagle w/ cream cheese. Yum. Just w/ just one ear. Perfect.

37. KittyMarthaPoo says:

**sigh** You forgot the apricot Poodle…

38. KittyMarthaPoo says:

Naw, he’s a Beagle! That’s how they look! (I have one of my own who looks almost identical to Maymo). To me, Maymo totally has the “I’m being silly & I know it” expression a lot of the time.

39. No, it’s cuz you said sh*me.

40. OMG love love love this website!!!! :D Tots on the overload of cuteness!!!!
    This stuff is so cute…suggestion: more bats <3… cuz theyre really cute too! ^.^
    PLeaze check moi website!!!!! <33

41. That goat is aghast!

42. princess guinea and ariel says:

THAT IS ONE BAD BEAGLE!!!!!

43. HAH HAH HAH @ t/l & Meth “Lab” :) AWESOMENESS & BEYOND

FOUR HOMERUNS in one link. YOU RULE THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE
    (after Meg gits bored wif running it, uv korse…)