You Can Shame Maymo…

but you can’t make him stop doing shameful things.

Fave Shame Frame™

Maymo the Lemon Beagle filmed by crackrockcandy.

1. Reblogged this on Hey you kids, get off the lawn! and commented:
    I may be the ultimate fussbudget, but nothing makes me more warm and fuzzy than Cute Overload (besides my own dogs of course). You will literally LOL at this!

2. I adore this dog. Of all the weird habits!

3. Awesome doggeh actually does not want a pickle…he just wants to ride his motorsickle….

4. totally narly, dudes

5. How exactly does one find out your dog likes to roll in pickles?

6. i dunno. check his transcripts?

7. pupfanatic says:

LOL!! Seriously…I’m LOLing!

8. 260Oakley says:

Ask him if he was ever a contestant on “Dill or No Dill.”

9. omg, lol!

10. *Wonk wonk*

11. Wocka wocka!

12. skippymom says:

Well, obviously, you get out a pickle, put it on the floor and wait to see whether he rolls in it. Duh.

13. I love, love, love this dog!!! What a funny little guy. And no, he will not stop doing shameful things (at least I hope not). L)

14. The L) was supposed to be :) but my fingers have failed me yet again. :)

15. I love Maymo so much.

Beagles do tend toward the eccentric. They get Ideas.

16. I just love Maymo! He has his own Facebook page too! The panda picture at the end is the best.

17. Haha! I lof eet ;-)

18. Lemon beagle?!
    just what I need, now they’re making flavored dogs.
    do they come in strawberry too?

19. 260Oakley says:

Well, you got your Chocolate Lab, and your Irish Creme Setter, and (just in time for Girl Scout Cookie sales) your Dandy ThinMint Terrier…

20. They come in Liver too . . . (crosses arms and refuses to eat)

21. Alice Shortcake says:

And let’s not forget the unfortunate Meth Lab.

22. HAH HAH HAH @ t/l & Meth “Lab” :) AWESOMENESS & BEYOND

(after Meg gits bored wif running it, uv korse…)

23. thees one?

24. Unfortunate, indeed!!!

25. phred's mom says:

26. Possible flavours of beagle: Whole wheat? Cinnamon raisin? Pumpernickel?All served with cream cheese! 8-9

27. pupfanatic says:

Flavored dawgs? Oh man: HUGE money to be made methinks.

I love pumpernickel beagle w/ cream cheese. Yum. Just w/ just one ear. Perfect.

28. *completely falls apart*

29. no wonder chocolate labs have ears that are particularly nommable

30. KittyMarthaPoo says:

**sigh** You forgot the apricot Poodle…

31. Gah, what an adorable little weirdo. :D

32. agreed.

33. He duzzn’t look AT ALL rehabilitated.

Sittin’ on the Group W Bench …..

34. Kari Callin says:

Seriously, it’s the “I HAZ the slinky!”
    Uh. no it’s got you, let go.
    “NO, I HAZ THE SLINKY…but I can’t see.”
    That cracks me up!

35. “…. and now I have to wear the panda o’ shame!”

36. Woz it coz I said panda?

37. No, it’s cuz you said sh*me.

38. So funny! I love his big, flat ears.

39. Does he look sad to anybody else here? Hope he’s not too sad at the shaming-pickle thing..

40. KittyMarthaPoo says:

Naw, he’s a Beagle! That’s how they look! (I have one of my own who looks almost identical to Maymo). To me, Maymo totally has the “I’m being silly & I know it” expression a lot of the time.

41. pupfanatic says:

That face!!

He is being framed to shame I tell ya.

Also: anyone catch the goat’s expression? It was like “eh, this blows more than I could ever try to describe.”

42. That goat is aghast!

43. OMG love love love this website!!!! :D Tots on the overload of cuteness!!!!
    This stuff is so cute…suggestion: more bats <3… cuz theyre really cute too! ^.^