THIS JUST IN: HAMSTER STUFFAGE

OMG People, alert Sender-Inner Damian W. took this shot in a Taipei pet store and it’s completely redonk and you need to get  load of it:

Comments

1. I could kees all those noses at once!

2. Blue Footed Booby says:

Or maybe just kinda lick across the entire surface?

3. WOT THA — 8-O

(also btw Meg & assoc. CO peeps? I dun’ got mah CO calendar tuh-day, THANKS!!)

Your Obedient Servant,
    F. Birfle

4. Makimochi says:

So that’s what it would look like if I put them all in my mouf…

5. Oh my thud!

6. I would settle for booping them!

7. 260Oakley says:

Over-Head bins are so crowded these days.

8. Kids, kids, kids…not all at once!

9. SlaveToCat says:

Now, that is a Chia Pet that I really do want.

10. SO CUTE!!!

11. Or maybe just putting your palm flat up against all those little whiskers!

12. They’re all pledging to the same fraternity. After this, they all have to eat a live mealworm, and then it’s time for the all-nite wheel marathon.

13. fleurdamour says:

7 layer ham sammitch

14. That is the cutest facial hair I have ever seen!

15. 4leafclover says:

Hamster mitosis?

16. OH MY FREAKING OOOOOOSHH!!!!

17. I thought it was hamster suffrage.

18. BOOM!

19. HAW!

20. O MAH GAAAaaaAaAAa.

21. Really, this is the very quintessence of redonkulosity.

22. this pic makes me smile !

23. I want to rub my face in all of their faces.

24. lol!

25. I want to see what happens when they wake up.

26. This reminds me of a clown car, if they start coming out of there how many will there really be?

27. It’s like back in the day when they used to see how many people they could stuff in a phone booth (you guys still remember phone booths, right?). :)

28. bookmonstercats says:

Oh yes……….

*Cranks zimmer frame up and whooshes over to pet the hammies*

29. Ah phone booths… and I was just telling a young whippersnapper waitress last night that I still have a turntable at my house…

30. Winner!!

31. I think the patented hammie container makes them easier to carry??

32. So why are they sitting on a bed of wine corks?

33. Seconded.

34. Actually it’s not wine corks, its a type of pet bedding, when they do their business on there the pellets soak up any liquid there may be and puff up. I think that’s how it works anyway.

35. YEA YOU! And it just happens to be lunch time.
    *opening mouth W-I-….* Oh oh I thtuck. Can thumduddy helt clothe ny nouth

36. Thirded

37. How else would they get the idea of layered sleeping in a ceramic head?

38. So did I. I was ready to start rallying for hamster rights! After I reincarnated because that pic keeled me ded.

39. Has anyone checked to see of they’re still breathing?

40. sidenote: misread title as “hamster suffrage” and wondered how they obtained the right to vote…

been a long week, folks.

41. Hamster on the bottom is no doubt thinking “crap, now I have to pee!”

42. i saw perzackly the same thing, tl

43. victoreia says:

You beat to the question!

44. Hamster suffrage! They should be able to vote too!

45. emmberrann says:

Fourthethed

46. lisaLASSIE says:

Obviously a Hamster Congress could only do better than the one we have now.

47. Could be.

48. Fiftheded

49. Glad it wasn’t just Julia and I that saw that. Time for new amendment and School House Rock song!

50. Sixthed

51. as the youngest, and the runt, i can’t help but think that there, stuffed in the back, is a poor soul who can’t breathe !

52. as the youngest, and the runt, i can’t help but think that there, stuffed in the back, is a poor little soul who cannot breathe !

hopefully too dizzy from the fumes to notice

53. Does anyone have a mint? I see a bad case of hamster breath

54. wheels for everyone! fix the obesity epidemic and harness the power as alternative energy!

55. Mental Mouse says:

Note the classic maximal-packing pattern….

56. I still call them Victrola-s…