Ancient paintings found in caves show us what cute looked like many thousands of years ago. Some cute that inspired cave art still exist today. Extinction schminxshon!

Hey Oog, paint me like one of your cave drawings.

Fred and Barney yabba dabba doodled me.

Bebbeh trunkster via Sean Gallup/Getty Images. Rare, baby black rhino via Zooborns. Bebbeh Patagonian Mara is Teddy Bear the Porcupine‘s new wodent buddy!

1. Mary (the first) says:

All bebehs are cute! It’s the law!!

2. erm…….can we make a clause about maybe 4% which arent’??? Like, a bebbeh roach??
    or a bebbeh mole rat (shiver) AND PLEASE DON”T anybody post a pic of an adorable bebbeh mole rat. I REFUSE TO DRINK THAT PARTICULAR KOOL-AID.

3. teh qte is in teh eye of the beholder. I have challenged the CO overlords to serve up unusual examples of cute, e.g., bebbeh roaches; bebbeh spideys; perhaps even a bebbeh mole rat. After all, due to their due diligence, we have come to love bebbeh possoms, bebbeh bats (think Drac), bebbeh turtles, even bebbeh sloths. Who knows what we could love, once we see teh qte in it?

4. victoreia says:

I hate to disagree with you, but no roach or any age or size will ever be cute to me. (And I’ve seen every size from less than a quarter of an inch to over two inches!) *climbs onto table and commences screeching*

5. I’ll cover for you when you need to breathe.

6. victoreia says:

Thanks, Sharpy. I also have a big anvil to drop on the buggers. (Or a broom to beat them with, but the anvil is heavier.)

7. *joins victoreia on tabletop, shrieking and dropping anvils*

8. I have always found bebbeh rhinos’ megaphone shaped ears redonkulous. That is all.

9. Word.

10. That last one looks like a young Jackalope that hasn’t grown it’s antlers yet.

11. My exact, precise, very same thought, Gigi!

12. Sophia Brooks says:

Where are your ears, bebeh trunkster?

13. 4leafclover says:

Hmmm… I think someone needs to find tracylee and ask her…

15. IK, R???

16. WHAT EEES a “Patagonian mara”? Besides stinking cute?

17. Smallthunder says:

Oh mah Lor!
    Read about the breeding habits and (ahem) marking of mates/suitors

‘Nuff said.

18. “Rodent of usual size”, got it.

19. PS Mr. and Mrs. Lion are actually FIGHTING over that tree. Bickering, anyway.

20. Bebeh trunkster and mini-rhino! *faints*

21. tah HECK with fainting . I’m DED [aGIN]. They are uber-adorableness itself/ themselves.

22. Gak, the side-eye on the last pic… dat’s wot done me in, I says.

23. Pre-historic princess di eyes.

24. Wow! Stop the presses! Threadjack here! Teddy Bear the porcupine has gone Hollywood – he’s in “The Hobbit” movie. Or rather, his voice is. Check it out:

25. Hmmm, I guess you gotta scroll down. It’s the Dec 15th post. This is the FB page for the place Teddy Bear’s mom runs called Zooniversity

26. Bebbeh heffalump is all legs! His fuzzy leetle head just keels me. Bebbeh rhino looks like he’s ready fer some funnage. And Patagonian Mara needs to come home with moi. *thud*

27. Rawr