Sleeping In On Sunday- Do Not Disturb

Today is a day when you just..wanna..sleep..in. See ya tomorrow. Over ‘N’ Out.

8251113726_783a3650f1_b

8330242489_53d21b79e2_o

8330253771_4ceaaf617b_b

8319439888_087fca45ed_b

Video submish from Borisov Roman. Photo 1 of “Zoe” from Stephanie H. Photo 2 of Charlie Chubbles from Aubrey L. Photo 3 of Sumo Da Hedgie taken by Biggsy. And Photo 4 of “Theodore AKA Teddy” by Jennifer H.  That is all.

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

The sleepingk kitten has the pinkest, shiniest, brand-new toebeans!

2. The orange & white kitteh… so adorables. Makes me imagine what my big orange & white boy – who was 10 lbs at a year old when I got him – was like as a bebbeh. (he has white belleh and the pinkest toebeans still)

3. Kitten yawn at about 1:30 has killed me.

4. That little marmie kitteh is so cute it’s painful.

5. Mary (the first) says:

Not to be picky or anything, but isn’t it redundant to say “cute” and then “kitten” ??

6. That may be the most impressive curved-kitteh-belleh-to-body ratio EVER.

7. emmberrann says:

Dat kitteh bebeh is hardlyeven dry, it’s so new! Da belleh, da pinkiness, da lil 9&3 earses, da *thud*…

8. Looks like a little orange and pink Butterball!

9. The kitty needs to be next to other kitties, it looks so vulnerable…all alone & newly pink & edible. Now the Doodle looks all manner of comfortables.

10. LIttle marmie kitten needs some warmth! I shall keep him in my mouf to warm him up.

11. Spit that kittayn out right now!

12. The Original Jane says:

Teenie Tiny Tawny Tabbie’s Tubbular Tummy.

13. *Grabs little marmie kitteh out of sugitomo’s mouth and gently stuffs little marmie kitteh inside hoodie for warmth before running off* :lol:

14. AND THA BIGGEST, PLUMPEST snorgle-belleh EVAH!!!

15. accurate.

16. agreed.

17. WOW!!!

18. Awwww – what is going on in tiny kittie dreamland?

19. I know :D I so want to gently pick that little marmie kitteh up and gently cuddle and snorgle him/her :D

20. Those Russkies man. I’m telling you they’re coming back as a superpower in CUTE.

21. That kitten is too young to be separated from its mother. : (

22. KittySnowball says:

I feel bad for that little guy. This is why I think little children shouldn’t be around animals. Some people treat their pets like bean bag chairs. It’s just a baby. It needs sleep, a quiet room, and no annoying people poking it.

23. What Fird said

24. Is it strange that I have a sudden urge to put teh leetle kitteh in my mouf? It’s so warm and delicate, it looks deeleeshus…

25. The Russians are picking up where the Japanese left off. We may have won the Cold War but clearly they are winning the Cute War. :)

26. I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels bad for the kitten having his/her sleep disturbed. :-(

S/He is incredibly cute though. :-) =^..^=

27. skippymom says:

Oh man I was in bed sick all this weekend and I am barely managing to stay upright today. After seeing these pictures I may have to go home early again.

28. Sending you warm get-well thoughts, skippymom! Did the kitties cuddle with you while you were curled up in bed?

29. “OOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Noooooooooooooooooooo 8-O poah skippy-wippy!!!”

*makes protest signs*

“NO Sick Skippymoms!! No Sick Skippymoms!!!*

*hands Skippymom a big box o Puffs Plus (w/ vitamin E/ Aloe, don’tchaknow?) and Vicks throat drops and a stuffy-toy goat wif a pink bow ’round her (the goat’s ) neck.*

30. With the exception of CO peeps, a vast majority of humans are quite skilled at being Annoying and Poking At Things.

31. Alice Shortcake says:

I don’t know about you, but I lie awake at night worrying about the Cute Gap.

32. Alice Shortcake says:

All these posts and NOT A SINGLE MENTION of Slumped Grumpy With Stuffy! There’s more to life than marmie kittens, folks!

33. nuh-uh!! ;)

34. skippymom says:

ceejoe, the three young ones stayed right with me, surrounding me their warmth and love. And Skippy was in his spot by the radiator under the head of the bed. It was all so cozy it was almost worth feeling horrible. For two days it was absolutely the most I could do to get up to feed them and use the bathroom then get right back in bed.

35. skippymom says:

Thanks, Firdie. You are my hero.
    Ooh, a stuffed goat!!!

36. skippymom says:

Fird, I sent you a nice note but for some unknowable reason it is in moderation.

37. The Original Jane says:

*Blush* Wow, a compliment from Firdie! :)

38. HI sk’mom! I think it’s outta mod now, yes? timed 12:14 pm?

Thks!!

Love, Fird aka/ various.

39. AWW :) Your dear sweet kitties were showing you their love, skippymom :) I hope you will be feeling better real soon :)

40. Charlie Chubbles I love you!