That Come Hither Look

Now, I will turn and look over my shoulder and flirt with the camera; pout, smile and eyes a-glow.

8267342793_ed2f83ec44_b
Work it. Work it, girl!

This is beautiful baby Teva, the sea lion, born last summer at the Memphis Zoo. AP photo by Karen Pulfer Focht.

Comments

1. 260Oakley says:

Glad to see that the Victoria’s Sea-critters models are looking very blorpular this year.

2. That sea lion. I just want to roll her in butter and eat her. Or something.

3. I love thees. *THUD*

CO, in this past holiday season, you have turned my brain to tiramisù. I have been able to contribute little more than “GAK,” “AH MAH GAH,” and “*THUD*”

4. And have cute-ulous leetle faces.

5. PS: Peeps, you MUST click the link! You will see a BEBEH SEA LION BELLEH! *swoon*

6. Those liquid eyes now own my soul, not to mention my heart.

7. That’s disgusting. Olive oil is much healthier.

8. I guess I can’t really argue with that.

9. 6ToedCatsRule says:

Why is the theme from Jaws playing in my head?

10. Swooning with you, Theresa.

The video title doesn’t indicate that Teva GAVE the swimming lessons, rather than receiving them. What a beauty.

11. I want to have a sea lion babeh lay its hayd on my lap.

12. skippymom says:

That guy doesn’t seem to be a fast learner, either. He’s just standing there.

13. skippymom says:

SEA LION BELLEH BUTTON!!!
    *ded*

14. emmberrann says:

Butter tastes so much better, tho!

15. skippymom says:

Mayonnaise would also be delicious.

16. THAT is how you smize. :)

17. Where do I go for swimming lessons with a bebeh seal?!! *packing bags in anticipation*

18. 4leafclover says:

“I’m melting… Melting! Oh, what a world! What a world!”

19. please to excuse the long code. I looked at the source webpage and it had all kinds of non-related advert’s/ text/ other images, etc. Also, so far the tinyurl thing keeps hiccupping or it takes too many steps the way it’s coming to me or something. I attempted that about six times with other posts previously and it kept SAYING it had transitioned the code but then no clickable result occurred. I give up on it.

This one has the image/ desired.

[Image inserted for ease of viewing. -Ed]

20. Oh great, now I’m going to start blubbering.

21. I love how excited / enthusiastic Teva seemed coming to the water. (S)he was all like… “LET’S DOO THEES!” *kersploosh!*

And the bebeh sea lion belleh pic? *kerdead*

22. Emmberrann says:

@ Sharpy: only eef you are First Nations do you blubber. Odderwise, it’s all schmaltz!

23. THANK YOU editors !!!
    I made several efforts to squeeze the image but unsuccessful!