That Come Hither Look

Now, I will turn and look over my shoulder and flirt with the camera; pout, smile and eyes a-glow.

Work it. Work it, girl!

This is beautiful baby Teva, the sea lion, born last summer at the Memphis Zoo. AP photo by Karen Pulfer Focht.

1. 260Oakley says:

Glad to see that the Victoria’s Sea-critters models are looking very blorpular this year.

2. And have cute-ulous leetle faces.

3. That sea lion. I just want to roll her in butter and eat her. Or something.

4. That’s disgusting. Olive oil is much healthier.

5. emmberrann says:

Butter tastes so much better, tho!

6. skippymom says:

Mayonnaise would also be delicious.

7. Emmberrann says:

@ Sharpy: only eef you are First Nations do you blubber. Odderwise, it’s all schmaltz!

8. Oh great, now I’m going to start blubbering.

9. I guess I can’t really argue with that.

10. I love thees. *THUD*

CO, in this past holiday season, you have turned my brain to tiramisù. I have been able to contribute little more than “GAK,” “AH MAH GAH,” and “*THUD*”

11. PS: Peeps, you MUST click the link! You will see a BEBEH SEA LION BELLEH! *swoon*

12. skippymom says:

13. I want to have a sea lion babeh lay its hayd on my lap.

14. Swooning with you, Theresa.

The video title doesn’t indicate that Teva GAVE the swimming lessons, rather than receiving them. What a beauty.

15. skippymom says:

That guy doesn’t seem to be a fast learner, either. He’s just standing there.

16. Where do I go for swimming lessons with a bebeh seal?!! *packing bags in anticipation*

17. Those liquid eyes now own my soul, not to mention my heart.

18. 6ToedCatsRule says:

Why is the theme from Jaws playing in my head?

19. THAT is how you smize. :)

20. 4leafclover says:

“I’m melting… Melting! Oh, what a world! What a world!”

21. please to excuse the long code. I looked at the source webpage and it had all kinds of non-related advert’s/ text/ other images, etc. Also, so far the tinyurl thing keeps hiccupping or it takes too many steps the way it’s coming to me or something. I attempted that about six times with other posts previously and it kept SAYING it had transitioned the code but then no clickable result occurred. I give up on it.

This one has the image/ desired.

[Image inserted for ease of viewing. -Ed]

22. THANK YOU editors !!!
    I made several efforts to squeeze the image but unsuccessful!

23. I love how excited / enthusiastic Teva seemed coming to the water. (S)he was all like… “LET’S DOO THEES!” *kersploosh!*

And the bebeh sea lion belleh pic? *kerdead*