Move over, butter.

Cute puggle comin’ through! Outta the way!!

8318357487_54844d7e61_b
We are very moved by Sherlock, the 10 week old puggle, Alexandra C. & Jeff L.!

Comments

1. skippymom says:

Last night I dreamed that I had a pug named Paige.

2. Last night I dreamed I met a puggle whose name I can’t remember but he was super cute and so snuggly and adorable and I just wanted to kiss him and squeeze him and call him George.

The End

BTW, that face could be used as a WMD (Weapon of Mass Delectableness).

3. eyebrow dots!
    nommable ear flaps!
    just what I needed this morning : )

4. did she sing about a Tennessee Waltz??

5. only one ear flap there – did you already nom the other one?!?

6. I actually did dream about a puggle last night but I’m sure it was inspired by a real puggle I met last week. One of my neighbors was out walking her new puppy and she didn’t have a coat for him, so he was shivering like crazy. I ran home and got two very warm coats and gave them to her. Both are blue but in different sizes. The smaller of the two fit him perfectly and he should grow into the larger one. The kicker of the story is that Mr. Puggle’s name is… Stewie! I mean really!

7. skippymom says:

Um, no. No, she didn’t.

8. do you know why I asked that particular detail?? There is actually a specific reason, related to WHEN you experienced that dream …

9. When Patti Paige died the other day, right?

10. skippymom says:

Naw, I didn’t know she died.

11. *long drawn out scream like that of a four year old girl*

12. I want to nom mom nom that lovely black muzzel.

13. aYUP. Shor’nuff.

and turns out she had (originally) a less-marquee-ish nom. Voila:

R.I.P., Clara Ann Fowler., y.O.O.L., 2013. A.D.

14. SlaveToCat says:

Cute as a kitten.

15. dagnabbit, I replied to ya, and provided for your pleasure,
    an article URL but it got mod’d by the B.G. M.M.

If the Mod Gods dont release it in a coupla hours, I’ll re-link it w/o any code words…

*sigh*

16. that works for me.

17. Now, that’s just torture! Goodness, how cute!

18. I need to nom on those ears for a bit. Anti-nausea patch has left a bad taste in my mouth *blech!*. I also need puppy puggle cuddles so’s I can get over surgery quicker ;)

19. Wait, that’s not a puggle! Puggles are baby echidnas (see Zooborns). It’s awfully cute, though.

20. lisaLASSIE says:

dgerish you raise an important point. If I remember correctly (tho my mind may be clouded by too much Cute), we actually had the baby echidna post right here. And that chubbalicious, stubbular, snorfling, blobbular glob of ultra cuteness was referred to as a puggle. Yet here the word is used in its more usual meaning of a cross between a pug and a beagle. CO, can you even begin to imagine the level of anxiety that we will experience forever more when we hear or see the word “puggle”? Will there be a puppeh? Or a bebbeh echidna? What what WHAT will we find? Just thinking about it has me hyperventilating. Nurse, is there a nurse in the house?

21. His eyes are sucking my soul. I shall be but a shell in 10 seconds.

22. *begins countdown*

23. OMG! Such a cute pic. My sister has a five year old Puggle named Deuce, they are soooo sweet. Have fun!

24. lisaLASSIE, you are correctomundo. There’s puggles, an’ then there’s puggles:
    Oh and look, just who might be firsties? :-)

25. lisaLASSIE says:

:o

26. THIS is a cute puggle! (But beagles are still cuter, imho.)

27. those big liquid brown eyes! i’m mellllllllting! what a way to goooooooo :)