Think Pink, Dahling

Sez Bridget F.: “This is my 13 year old Persian, Zsa Zsa Marie AKA Zsa Baby. She sticks her tongue out like this when she is feeling playful! We adopted her when she was three years old. This picture was taken last summer shortly after a haircut.”

8330295039_ed1125ecfd_b

Comments

1. Beautiful beautiful cat. How I love Persians!

2. I said a LITTLE off the top!

3. TTHHHTTHHHPPPPBBBTTT right back at you, Zsa Zsa! That is a cute habit for a cute kitty.

4. Mary (the first) says:

She looks kind of like a lollipop .. stick with head on top!

5. Is this her reaction to her haircut? She’s a cute kitty.

6. SlaveToCat says:

rambunctiously cute

7. sabrina rose says:

Love the pointed ear tufts, and matching points along the top of her head. And the upturned whiskers! A charming and lovely cat.

8. Mushroom cat.

9. Ooh! FLOOOFEEEEYYY!!! :-D

10. I live in the south and it’s quite common to see thoughtful pet owners “slimming” their pets down like this to help beat the summer heat. You should see those floofy Shih Tzus after one of these “slimming” haircuts. :D

11. lisaLASSIE says:

I had a big furry cat that looked like a Maine Coon cat. In hot Atlanta. Every spring I had him groomed to take off most of his long hair. Always left hair on head and end of tail and feet for the lion look: sometimes a ridge of hair down back for a mohawk.

12. with wackadoodle eye alert!

13. AWW :D You dear sweet kitty, 13 year old Persian, Zsa Zsa Marie AKA Zsa Baby, is one beautiful cat, Bridget F. :D

14. Blue Footed Booby says:

Looks like some kind of disgruntled owl.

15. emmberrann says:

It looks like Zsa Zsa had a LOT off the bottom!

16. What a character and a little beauty! I become more and more enamored of cats the longer I know youse guys. There is definitely a kitteh in my future.

17. heh heh… our plan is working… you and tracylee will be cat lovers before we are done… [evil laugh]

18. I would have wackadoodle eyes, too, if somebody lopped my crowning glory in such a manner :) Beautiful kitty!!

19. bookmonstercats says:

Bet he rocked that mohawk!!

20. skippymom says:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

21. I keep telling you people, I like big cats. enough to spend free time with them.
    it’s housecats that are just not up my alley.
    *shrug* sorry

22. hi tl; how were yer holidays?

23. verr’ nice, thankya :) quality time with Mr. TL and Families, haven’t had any downtime all to myself since before Christmas, and I’m a big ol’ grumpypants because of it! hopefully I can spend all day saturday Without Socializing At All.
    : D

yerself?

24. … and that’s when things got slappy.

25. skippymom says:

*holding up hands and backing away slowly*
    OK, tracylee, we won’t tease you about the cat thing any more. Right, guys?

26. oh mah’ GOO’ness, did we have opposite holidays.

Perhaps I should offer you some training in People Repellant???
    not only neighbors… heck mah Mom went on a roadtrip to the middle of the state for a week or so and stayed with some cousins who live in the vicinity of the Fla NASA properties ….and mah Knucklehaid Bro took a road trip, as well — North from Fla ….his current Main Squeeze has people in various states up from here. I’m not even certain to which state they visited possibly South Carolina-ish? for a week, as well.

Evidently it wasn’t a Permanent Exodus, though; they’re both back agin now.

MY specific, individual holiday wuz verreh verreh Quiet. You could have had your CHOICE of WHICH quiet corner in which you could have hidden, if you had been Here. Temps moderately chilleh to slightly cold (a few nights with a coupla hours near freezing…).

AND then the whole thing (spesh mention post) from Meg. I still feel all warm/ fuzzy over that!!!Never expected that.

I hereby send you a Cemetery-ish, Uneventful, Annoyingly Boring Saturday!!!

27. I can go along with that plan :) regretfullly, but …

28. I THOT I set up my reply to land under your note. Maybe not? Ennyhow, it’s further below (I don’t know how to draw an arrow here which points down)

29. (see grumpypants comment above, and accept my apologies for perceived [or actual] rudeness)

30. ok, that’s off limits, like teasing skippymom about poop anymore…

31. skippymom says:

I’ve outgrown the whole poop thing.
    *snicker*

32. skippymom says:

No rudeness perceived. Genuinely felt we’d worn out the joke and maybe it was time to drop it. Everything’s groovy.
    *group hug*

33. Blue Footed Booby says:

I’ve never *disliked* cats, but I like them a whole lot more than I used to now that I live with some. Maybe I’ve just caught the toxoplasmosis and the parasite is controlling my mind.

34. yay for Exoduses (Exodi?) and for returns. also a hearty hooray for quiet corners!

and that warm/fuzzy post was VERY warm and fuzzy

35. I feel required to respond to the phrase “moderately chilleh to slightly cold.” Here in lovely mid-MI it was 15 degrees when I left for work this morning, so qwitcherbitchin! :)

36. skippymom says:

Yup, that’s what happened to all of us.

37. Jack and Lille's Human says:

Anyone else see a slight resemblance to Dali? Crazy whiskers and whackadoodle eyes…

38. ya done misread mah mood ceejoe!!! The REASON I didn’t say “dang cold” wuz b/c we only brushed freezing temps momentarily. Fifteen is indeed a lot colder.

B’lieve it or not, here, when the daily high is around 55, people are putting wool coats and scarves on. Why they HAVE wool coats and mittens in Fla, I don’t understand…

39. BFB? also known as “You drank the Kool-Aid”.

(sadly, perversely referencing Jim Jones/ Jonestown…)

40. rather along these lines, I would imagine:

41. Chancy and Mumsy (Mag) says:

So cute…love that little tongue sticking out. Hugs and nose kisses

42. lisaLASSIE says: